PDA

View Full Version : almost got caught

thatgirl
11-01-2007, 03:07 PM
ok well my parent are out of town and its just me any my brother. this morrning my brother left for school (college), i also was supose to go to class to but woke up late. so i took a shower and started to dress up. so i put on some jean, bra and long sleeve shrit and my new 3'' heels go with it. so i was wondering around the house and watching tv. hours later i was sitting on the caoch and my brother walked in. lucky there was a blanket right next to me and so i quickly coverd myself up we talk for a few sec and he went to his room and so i quickly ran to my room with my heels off and guickly change in something simular to what he saw my in but im male clothes. then i after a few mins to told him i was go to school to do some studing and here i am what a scary moment.

Ðarissa
11-01-2007, 03:52 PM
:heehee: ....and while your out he might be wearing his heels around the house. ;)

Angie G
11-01-2007, 07:29 PM
I don't know how many time I allmost got caught before my wife knew I dressed but I know it was way a lot hun :hugs:
Angie

SandyR
11-01-2007, 08:20 PM
In the garage, all dressed up, wife is suspose to be at school.....up goes the garage door, I hike it up stairs in heels....wew...Latter I find out she knew..

Its working out great!

SandyR

Carol A
11-02-2007, 06:57 AM
My only real scare came when a neighbor walked into my front room and caught me vacuuming the rug all dressed up. Must have fooled him 100% as he ask if I had seen Mr. so in so around. I didn't say a word just shook my head no. He left and a word was never ever said. :thumbsup:

PS:, I now keep the doors locked when I'm dressed

Rayne
11-02-2007, 07:34 AM
Nice storys :laughing:
Only one time i almost get caught, i forgot the room door open and grandma entered. Fortunately i was at bureau and the only dangerous item was high hill shoes. The visibility was obstruct by the side of bureau and i yell to let me alone because i'm very bussy. :o :heehee:

Chari
11-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Nothing like heart pounding events to get the blood moving in the continuing sagas of CDing!!:heehee:

Chari

Ðarissa
11-02-2007, 08:47 AM
LOL Carol love the vacuum story. Haha!

I always sleep in hosiery and panties and sometimes I also wear a hair scrunchie on my wrist. So when I got up in the morning and did the whole bathroom routine and got dressed in my drab stuff, I kinda left the scrunchie on and then totally forgot about it. My sister-in law and 10 year old niece came in and met me in the kitchen. We talked for several minutes then they left. They never said anything and I didn't notice until after they were gone. LOL. Surely they noticed... oh well. Sometimes you think people will say something and they say nothing. I wonder if I was wearing a skirt, would they notice? :p

TV Wannabe
11-02-2007, 03:16 PM
My mom came home early yesterday, she almost caught me.

Kristen Marie
11-02-2007, 03:26 PM
It's amazing how fast you can change or move when you are about to be caught!

Jordan
11-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Wow sounds like that realy close lucky for blankets

Marissa^^
11-09-2007, 04:52 PM
One day while my wife was working I decided to get dressed and go out to a mall. I spent a couple of glorious hours dressed in my favorite skirt and tight sweater. For some reason I decided to drive by where she works and her vehicle was gone. I knew I was in trouble because she had to be home. Fortunately I had my drab clothes with me so I found a place to change and took off all of my makeup, stashed my clothes and purse in my vehicle and went home. That was a close call and I'm sure glad I didn't go straight home.

Niya W
11-09-2007, 05:14 PM
I got two stories for you. One is mine one is another girl.

I'm coming home from the club at 12:30am. At that time every one is asleep. On this night my parents are gone and brothers car is gone so I'm thinking i have some time to my self. I get in the house , take up 5 steps and my brother knocks on the door saying let me in I lost my keys. I told him I'm nude wait.

THis one is a great story. When of the girls I know waited till her wife left to go to work. She put on her clothes and for some reason started to clean out the garage. up. Now the wife gets to work and realizes she left some thing at home. The wife pulls up into the drive way and she has an oh s--t moment. She then makes a mad dash to take the clothes of. To late the wife saw. The wife comes in steaming mad and proceeds to yell were is she I saw the b---ch were is she .

Marissa^^
11-09-2007, 05:43 PM
I got two stories for you. One is mine one is another girl.

I'm coming home from the club at 12:30am. At that time every one is asleep. On this night my parents are gone and brothers car is gone so I'm thinking i have some time to my self. I get in the house , take up 5 steps and my brother knocks on the door saying let me in I lost my keys. I told him I'm nude wait.

THis one is a great story. When of the girls I know waited till her wife left to go to work. She put on her clothes and for some reason started to clean out the garage. up. Now the wife gets to work and realizes she left some thing at home. The wife pulls up into the drive way and she has an oh s--t moment. She then makes a mad dash to take the clothes of. To late the wife saw. The wife comes in steaming mad and proceeds to yell were is she I saw the b---ch were is she .

OMG....what happened? Good thing about it is that she must have looked wonderful. :heehee:

Niya W
11-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Devoiced, next door neighbors, best friends .

But thats a whole nother story i've never fully heard

RachelDenise
11-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Wife came home early one day...ran into the bathroom, closed the door and hid the clothes in the dirty laundry. She knew something was up and it was the outing from Hell. Not good and going on even today.

Marissa^^
11-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Wife came home early one day...ran into the bathroom, closed the door and hid the clothes in the dirty laundry. She knew something was up and it was the outing from Hell. Not good and going on even today.

My wife came home early one day and caught me partially dressed. We talked about it for a very long time. It was not a pleasant time but things have gotten better after quite a few years. Of course she thinks I have given it up, which I did do for quite a while. For quite sometime she kept bringing it up but that doesn't happen any more. I really don't like hiding it from her but she really doesn't want to know. I would love to have her be supportive and dream of her being participatory. I doubt either will ever happen.