PDA

View Full Version : Photo of me *cringe*

Loui
04-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Sine other people have been posting photos here I'm starting to feel a little braver. Dunno what peeps here will make of my mug though. When I look at it I generally think I look like an ugly girl, but then again, my face isn't really boyish enough for my liking either. All the other FTM's here do their own CD styles so much better than me :confused: Oh well... thoughts anyone? I'm genuinely quite curious.

Mugshot! (http://usera.imagecave.com/Louibitz/meandmyhat.jpg)

Gabriel
04-02-2005, 04:07 PM
You look normal. :cool: Not bad at all.
A few of your previous blonde-hair shots were more femme looking. This one doesn't feel that way as much. At least not to me. Have fun! :D

PixieTits
04-02-2005, 04:28 PM
You look good! Although I'd lose the hat. But thumbs up!

Nyx
04-02-2005, 04:34 PM
This is a honest comment from a GB (Genetic Boy):

From that angle, I would think you're a real guy. You are definitely passable. Of course you don't have facial hair or a beard shadow, but you have a somewhat feminine look that is common among singers of metal bands. Think of the lead singer of silverchair, for example:

http://matmoon.free.fr/artwork/silverchair.jpg

If you want to improve your passability further, you can do training, especially of the arms and upper torso. In the meantime, you can wear a long sleeve shirt to hide your hairless arms (they're so smooth they somewhat give it away, ah, girl, I wish I had skin that smooth!). Having no hair on the hands is very acceptable though (even better in fact).

I guess being an FTM CD has its advantages... As I did some tries as an MTF CD, I discovered feminine products (clothes, hair removal, makeup, creams, the list never ends) cost alot more... And to administer all the special feminine care is very time consuming... So as an FTM CD, you're actually saving time and money :)

Just one last thing. Please don't ever take hormones.

Loui
04-02-2005, 08:32 PM
I don't think I'd have enough faith in a decision to be a full time male with hormones and everything, so no worries there. Like a couple of other people on the board I have to be able to revert back to a female style and behaviour at times, not least for my poor boyfriend, but because I do like being able to retreat into my more familiar female world at times, although even then I'm still not much of a girly girl.

Got rid of the hat, even though my unwashed hair makes me look like Robert Smith dragged through a hedge backwards XD (http://usera.imagecave.com/Louibitz/glasses.jpg)

Loui
04-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Cool ^^ Thanks!

takoyaki
04-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Lookin good! Don't see much of a problem! I must admit, you do look more guyish w/ black hair than the blonde, but wutever. (I like ur hair a looooottttt.... ><)
I understand the whole revert back to the fem side every now and then. I feel like that too sometimes (rarely tho). And honestly, im too chicken to take the whole horomone therapy thing. Afraid of losing my hair and a few ur... other things. -_-; Anyways, keep up the good work! ;)

Ciao!

xsideburnsx
04-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Holy shit dude. I think you've got a guyish face personally. I showed my girlfriend your photo and she was like "Hmm well that MTF needs to try harder to appear more female"

Personally, I'd chop the hair shorter to appear more male and buy a wig for those occassional girly days.

takoyaki
04-04-2005, 01:02 AM
I showed my girlfriend your photo and she was like "Hmm well that MTF needs to try harder to appear more female"

o.o
I think either you mistyped that or Loui is passing really well... I showed my sis Loui's pic, and she thought it was a guy! (I didn't even tell her Loui's a FTM CD)

xsideburnsx
04-04-2005, 01:58 AM
Hah well Loui is passing pretty damn well. My girlfriend thought Loui was a guy at first...then she glanced over to the website I was on. She noticed I was on the crossdresser website...so she automatically assumed Loui was a male that had a wig on. Regardless, keep doin' what you are doin' man.