PDA

View Full Version : Weekend CDer

Laura Jane
04-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Having changed jobs recently meaning a daily commute to work rather than working from home has rather relegated me to a weekend CDer so now I have to make the most of the oppotunity to dress.

Today, I took a long hot soak in the bath and a good all over shave!

Then, being a slap head in my drab world, its always nice to wash my wig and then put it on whilst nice and wet and air dry and brush it! After about half and hour and a good brush out the wig regains it voulme and smells lovely.

I bought some liquid foundation this week and used it for the first time today (after a close shave and face scrub) and it has really made a difference.

The shade is a very close match to my skin colour and really does cover up all little blemishes and stubble.

I'd never enjoyed more appling my make up and it shows as i made a good job of it, then the eye shadow (Blue!), didn't muck up my Masscara for once, worked out that Lip crayons need sharpening (doh! :rolleyes: ) applied a nice pink colour lipstick and even got most of my nails (fingers and toes) right first time with the purple nail polish.

All this going on, sat in a pink Satin Dressing which kept falling open to reveal my new breast forms which were nicely stuck in place.

So feeling all woman if not ladylike, it was decision time, what to wear!

I had a few new items to choose from, and plumped for a Passion Pink sleeveless top with a cowl neck. I then opted for a short skirt to start with, a lovely stretchy 18 inch aubergine coloured mini. It went really with the pink and to complete the look, nude colour hold ups and Pink patent 4.5" stiletto heeled court shoes.

Time for a trip to the full length mirror on the cupboard door and wow I liked the look. After half an hour or so pottering about, intersperced with halts in front of mirrors, i changed into a Long Brown Cheesecloth Skirt and Beige Suede Court Shoes. Wearing the skirt very high (Belly button level) and tying off the draw string as tight as i could, giving a good effect of a waist line there. It really did make my heart race.

I really wanted to go for a walk as it was a lovely sunny day, but to many neighbours were out washing cars etc and I'm not ready for that scene yet. The best I could do was a couple of trips to the rubbish chute on my landing, but still qualifies as venturing out the front door.

The only other downer was the lack of Digital Camera, I had left it at work! Still, great excuse to do it all again next weekend! ;)

Wendy me
04-02-2005, 03:02 PM
laura wow sounds like a lot of fun . wendy loves her play days too .... haven't played mutch lately ... but reading that thinking soon we got to play. the step by step of your play time sounds like a fimilar old freind ....just getting in the right frame of mind again........enjoy your week end ..........manny more to coume ............nice veary nice....

Tristen Cox
04-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Sweeeet:cool: Good for you. What a fab time. WOT? No pics??? Oh then you have to do it again next week. As if you need an excuse. And should you forget the bloody camera again, well then you'll just have to keep at it every weekend until you get it right WON'T YOU! :p :D ;)