PDA

View Full Version : hi friends, where do you go?

huleemoo
11-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Do you go to restaurants , the movies or any place crordressed?

We can't do this In the middle east !:love:

MJ
11-02-2007, 04:01 PM
well yes we can restaurants , the movies , coffee shops and the mall .
but not all are out , so for those of us that can and are brave enough we get to enjoy our outings ... i am sorry you can't get out , can i ask why not were are you from ? thank you

Eugenie
11-02-2007, 06:37 PM
I go to restaurants with sisters...

I also like to walk in the streets in company of a sister...

I haven't gone to the movies, mainly because I'm not fond of cinema...

I like private evening at one of the sister's place.

:hugs:

Eugenie

LindaTS
11-05-2007, 02:05 PM
I go anywhere any other woman would go. We all love to shop :happy: Hey MJ, you're getting prettier every day.

lisa_e_love
11-05-2007, 02:08 PM
I go out to the movies or just to walk around a clothing store usually. If I have a friend with me I'll be a little more adventurous - go out to eat, go bowling or something. Sorry to hear that you can't dress where you are. :(

christid66
11-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi,
I haven't made it out yet. However, I do go to Az's Pub (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69983&page=13) and it's a fun place for a 'virtual' night out

TxKimberly
11-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Do you go to restaurants , the movies or any place crordressed?

We can't do this In the middle east !:love:

Restaurants and movies are pretty much my favorite things to do! :-)

Kristen Kelly
11-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I pretty much go anywhere I want to, have ridden the train into NYC, out to dinner, grocery shopping, malls, movies, even to church. I have pushed my comfort zone so far that I will go almost anywhere.

Niya W
11-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Been to the movies, plays, dinner shopping, public transit.

I want to go to the oprea

Joy Carter
11-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Everyware but the GG's dressing room. :rolleyes:

trannie T
11-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I usually just go to gender friendly gay bars but I've gone to many different places. I've been shopping, walked through the city, rode the city buses, dined in resturaunts and enjoyed most every minute of it.

Niya W
11-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Every ware but the GG's dressing room. :rolleyes:

Hmm I know i left some thing out. :) yes i've been in the GG's changing room shopping

Billijo49504
11-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Yes on out to eat and mostly to go shopping. I love to shop. Did I say shopping. I might have said shopping. It's hi y'all, BJ's at the mall. Besides the 2 letter places, LB, VS, FB and Kohl's, I love shopping at Macy's and Yonkers....BJ
ps. Sorry, Kohl's isn't a 2 letter store.

sissy_she_boy
11-06-2007, 12:09 AM
When I go out en femme (which is not a lot), I usually got to San Francisco. There is a big LGBT community there, so I don't feel out of place. In fact I feel rather comfortable going to the clubs (especially the TG ones) and movies and things like that.
I have never gone out en femme out here in the burbs where I live. I am quite sure people out here would look at me like I am some kind of freak or something.

kisses
sissy dana

marny
11-06-2007, 12:15 AM
I will drive to the cottage, about 5 hours with stops at restaurants and gas stations and to let the dogs out for a break. Will go shopping dressed sometimes. It is scary at first but you build confidence as you go.

Niya W
11-06-2007, 12:43 AM
When I go out en femme (which is not a lot), I usually got to San Francisco. There is a big LGBT community there, so I don't feel out of place. In fact I feel rather comfortable going to the clubs (especially the TG ones) and movies and things like that.
I have never gone out en femme out here in the burbs where I live. I am quite sure people out here would look at me like I am some kind of freak or something.

kisses
sissy dana

Hun I go out in San Jose all the time. Most people are to busy to care

Joy Carter
11-06-2007, 05:45 AM
I am quite sure people out here would look at me like I am some kind of freak or something.

kisses
sissy dana

And that's their problem ! :p

erickka
11-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Mostly shopping here. I try to stay around a moderate amount of people busy doing their own thing. I am still building my confidence for closer, more direct encounters with the public.

JenniferR771
11-06-2007, 09:11 AM
Heleemo,
It took many years before I was able to gather the courage to go out en femme. So far it has been mostly shopping. A restaurant with a cd friend. I have never eaten at a restaurant alone. And i am passable at times because I am small for a man, 5 feet 8 and 144 pounds.

Do not push yourself into a dangerous situation. Take your time. Maybe in the future you will be able to go out. Or maybe move to Beiruit.

Mitch23
11-06-2007, 03:07 PM
anywhere except my little home town. The mall, restaurants, the cinema, the theatre, country walks, to friends, support group meetings. alone or in company

mitch

marie354
11-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Since I'm 24/7 I go everywhere. My town, and other places.
I ate at Friendly's a while back and didn't you know it... I had to pee. That was the first time in a ladies room for me. Now I'd never use the men's room... Ever!

Colleentg
11-07-2007, 03:24 AM
Everywhere! I'll include the womens restroom in that too.

Emily Ann Brown
11-07-2007, 06:58 AM
Fast food restaurants, expensive restaurants, public parks, shopping in store or at the mall, the lake, grocery shopping, clubs, sisters homes for supper, ladies restrooms....did I miss anything? Wherever I want basically.

Emily Ann

faltenrock
11-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Fast food restaurants, expensive restaurants, public parks, shopping in store or at the mall, the lake, grocery shopping, clubs, sisters homes for supper, ladies restrooms....did I miss anything? Wherever I want basically.

Emily Ann

Yes, many restaurants, stores, pubs, library, gas stations, got over the frontier to Holland and Denmark, the movies.......
not been on an airplane or ship yet. Even went to a hair dresser once,
me in a pleated mini skirt and pumps. She didn't say a word. We just talked very little.

Elsia
11-07-2007, 11:57 AM
I enjoy shopping, using the dressing rooms, go for walks, clubs, and just recently to a restaurant. Having a wonderful time.

Hugs

Elsia

MonikaW
11-07-2007, 12:47 PM
I go pretty much anywhere too. I'm comfortable going out dressed, and in September I even flew on a commecial airline while dressed.