PDA

View Full Version : Clothesline

Kay Sterling
11-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Between the time I wore my mothers and sisters lingerie and I was actually able to buy my own I found that neighbors clotheslines were a good source of bras and panties. It was also a plus knowing you were wearing clothes from someone you knew. Did ayone else use this opportunity to increase their wardrobe?

Kate Simmons
11-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Er--nope, I wouldn't have been caught dead doing that. Come to think of it. I problably would have been dead if I got caught.My family and neighbors would have had no sympathy in my younger days:straightface:.

Deborah Jane
11-02-2007, 05:44 PM
No!!..It never even crossed my mind!

Melinda G
11-02-2007, 05:50 PM
So you're the one! :D

Ðarissa
11-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Nope can't say I ever did that.

jaina
11-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Between the time I wore my mothers and sisters lingerie and I was actually able to buy my own I found that neighbors clotheslines were a good source of bras and panties. It was also a plus knowing you were wearing clothes from someone you knew. Did ayone else use this opportunity to increase their wardrobe?
No, I was never a thief.

brittanny
11-02-2007, 08:26 PM
deffinatly considered it but was never brave enough to do it

Cheryl J
11-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Nope never did.
We call that "snowdropping" here and it is not that unusual.
I hear of it from time to time and when asked why would someone do that, I turn away and say I can't imagine.

Hugs

Yvonne

christina marie
11-02-2007, 09:41 PM
there was a guy in Ky. that got arrested for that not too long ago. big fuss as to whether to list him as a sex offender or not.

NATASHA BOND GIRL
11-02-2007, 09:58 PM
you must have a large collection off pegs or youve never had to buy any
x x mwah x x:happy:

Jilmac
11-02-2007, 10:09 PM
i used the clothes line store while still in my teens and early twenties. results varied. once i got up enough courage to buy my own, the clothesline store went out of business.
jill

xoxSamxox
11-02-2007, 10:10 PM
I might have tried that but all my neighbours were very old :eek:

carie
11-03-2007, 08:25 AM
I might have tried that but all my neighbours were very old :eek:

same here . maybe tried my moms,sister and cousin. after that put it back ..buy one for myself is better .. can wear it everyday ..:p

Mitch23
11-03-2007, 10:21 AM
borrowed from my mum and sister, not stole from neighbours ...

mitch

nikki_t
11-03-2007, 10:25 AM
I remember years ago back in Britain someone had been caught doing this. The headline in the newspaper was:

Knicker nicker nicked!

EDIT: I'm adding the below meanings of the Britishisms for those who don't know:

knickers = panties

to "nick" something = to steal something

to be "nicked" = to get arrested or caught stealing something

traceyanne
11-03-2007, 10:28 AM
nope, never tried that one, made do with mother's and sisters till i could buy my own. once knew a guy that got captured, after he had been to court and in the papers, his life was made a misery, shops for me thank you

Audrey34
11-03-2007, 12:32 PM
In the Japanese comic called "Ranma 1/2" there is a character named Happosai (a lecherous old man) who enjoys stealing ladies lingerie right off the clothes line. He referred to his stolen treasures as his "silky darlings". Personally, I never had a thought about taking ANY underthings off a clothesline.
-Audrey

Mirani
11-03-2007, 03:04 PM
I never cease to be amazed (and ashamed -gult by association) that a thief feels proud to boast of their dishonesty.

Or is there some exception to law for crossdressers? "Its Ok officer, didnt you know I "need" to do this, so it is OK"

I understand a child/youth "borrowing" available clothes from a mother or sister. It has some sense to it.

However
"I found that neighbors clotheslines were a good source of bras and panties. It was also a plus knowing you were wearing clothes from someone you knew." This is the kind of fetish behaviour which reflects badly on all of us crossdressers.

Private personal fetish between consenting adults is no one elses business. Its different when you include others (which you do when you steal).

A repeat offender (seems this was done repeatedly at the admission of the writer) with no sense of shame or guilt brings us all into the stereotyped view of others as "weird and odd".

I hope any visiting readers realise that some of us find this behaviour reprehensible.

CandyDarling
11-03-2007, 03:04 PM
I did that too - What a thrill - seeing an item from a distance and stalking and creeping untill safe to run in and grab it. My pockets looked a little full however I never was caight.

Mirani
11-03-2007, 03:09 PM
I forgot ..
of course ////

Its not the the stealing that counts ....

Just dont get caught.

I must remember that.

Karren H
11-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Not me....

Shelly Preston
11-03-2007, 03:29 PM
I was never that desperate that I would resort to Stealing :eek:

Mirani
11-03-2007, 03:42 PM
I have worked in "Victim Support"

You thieves need to understand the impact upon some victims - all women of course - of Theft of their clothes. Especially if it is linked with a sexual motive.

Some women feel violated. Dirtied. Fearful that some pervert is targeting them.

You should know its not "Just" knickers and bras .... its personal to some victims.

Shame on you.

I hope you rethink your postion and show some contrition.

However, it seems like those who have done this (are doing it??) re-live the experience by retelling it and are enjoying again the thrill.

I am (hopefully) open minded. BUT I have values.

Someone who steals clothes for sexual motive is a pervert.

Someone who enjoys their own (or consenting partners) bras, knickers, or anything else for that matter is just that .. certainly NOT a pervert.

YES I am angry.

Angry for the victims, and angry for crossdressers tarnished by the "pervert" label as a reult of the actions of the few.

Ruth
11-03-2007, 05:01 PM
It's nothing but stealing, and stealing from your friends and neighbors seems particularly despicable.

Audrey34
11-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Of course stealing is wrong. And by mentioning the character of Happosai from "Ranma 1/2" was in no way an endorsement of such. That's just the way the character behaves in the comic. Of course he also got his head handed to him on more than one occassion for his behavior too. He was usually beaten up by Ranma or one of the other female characters.
-Audrey

Jordan
11-03-2007, 06:02 PM
nope i live in a very small town

charllote34
11-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Nope i never steal stuff from people lines unless my neighbour is angelina jolie :D :D

Michelia
11-04-2007, 02:08 AM
But I never did steal anything so I do not think I would have ever done such a thing.

I think it is disgusting than an adult can gloat over this.

Michelia

Brenda's Friend
11-04-2007, 10:17 AM
When I was 19 I worked as a house cleaner. I finished cleaning this one house and I had an hour until my next appointment. I dressed in some of the clothes in that house, but I put everything back exactly as it was. I only did that one time.

BF

Mirani
11-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Just recieved this in a PM.
I wont reveal the author, but I so agree with the sentiments:

"A forum like this can be useful in reminding everyone that we are regular people and our desire to dress in unconventional ways doesn't take us outside ordinary social conventions as regards our treatment of other people."

:clap:

MsJanessa
11-04-2007, 02:25 PM

darling stealing is stealing even if its just underwear and while I don't judge ANYBODY's sexual morals, I do draw the line at taking what isn't yours. you've been a very very bad girl---now bend over --Mistress Janessa is going to punish you:dom:

MsJanessa
11-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Nope i never steal stuff from people lines unless my neighbour is angelina jolie :D :D

I don't think she would leave that long black leather evening gown on the clothesline but if she ever invited Me over to help Her discipline brad, I would ask Her if I could try it on.

MsJanessa
11-04-2007, 02:32 PM
I forgot ..
of course ////

Its not the the stealing that counts ....

Just dont get caught.

I must remember that.

Ahh a fellow lawyer---lol

Kay Sterling
11-04-2007, 07:28 PM
I owe everyone an apology...please forgive me

sissy_she_boy
11-04-2007, 07:31 PM
OMG Kay, thats too funny. I would have never done that. I would have been too scared to sneak into a neighbors yard for fear of being caught. That would have just been too emabarrasing for me. But hey, if it worked for you I guess I can't argure.

kisses
sissy dana