PDA

View Full Version : My video blog

Xaff
11-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Alright! I had this new idee. I just would like for myself to have a video blog of my own. So I would monitor my progress in the quest of seeking WHAT is my GENDER. I have seen so many other people who have there own video blog, and it helpes them discover who they are. So now I have my own.

I haven't post it on YouTube becose all my friends and family know of my account on YouTube. So I now made it on MySpace, with the video's in my own privet section. So I can monitor who is watching them. So If ya guys heve a mySpace account too, then just add me to your friends list. :happy:

The most diffecult part I think for me is speaking English as it's not my basic language. But I think it will go better after a while. Also I think making my first introduction was quite diffecult, bedose I didn't realy know what to say. But I prommisse my next video's will be better.

As soon as my intro video is uploaded I will post a link to my blog! Hope to see ya guys there!

Xaff
11-03-2007, 07:09 AM
Here is my link to my page: http://www.myspace.com/crazy_xander

Xaff
11-03-2007, 09:27 AM
I finished my page! Yeah, so much better now. :D

Now, you guys do have a mySpace account do you???

Adam
11-03-2007, 09:49 AM
cool i will add you now :D

ZenFrost
11-03-2007, 02:02 PM
I actually boycott Myspace so please don't be offended that I wont be watching your videos there.

Devon James
11-03-2007, 02:09 PM
I've added you, it's my music on that myspace site (weird name but it's me). I'll check your vids later on :)

Xaff
11-03-2007, 02:28 PM
I actually boycott Myspace so please don't be offended that I wont be watching your videos there.

That's okey.

I've added you, it's my music on that myspace site (weird name but it's me). I'll check your vids later on :)

I also have add you to my friends list! (I also send tou a e-mail, but you can forget that one. :heehee: )

Kieron Andrew
11-03-2007, 03:07 PM
sorry dont like myspace, you could have made a second youtube account lol, i do have an account but never use it and dont intend to