PDA

View Full Version : Caught red handed by my wife ...

Mitch23
11-03-2007, 10:50 AM
That got your attention anyway. My wife and I were in town and shopping and split up for a while as we often do so we could do some personal stuff. So I was in Marks and Spencer browsing through the MALE underwear, when she sneaked up behind and 'caught' me red handed fingering a pair of pants. She said I'd have never expected to find you here, how could you do this sort of thing in public and in front of the children and flounced off up the escalator towards the girlie floor!

I share this because there's been a slight thawing in her attitude in the last few weeks and the fact that we can joke suggests she is becoming more comfortable with my dressing! Do any of you folks with unsupportive partners have similar stories to tell?

Mitch

Kris
11-03-2007, 11:04 AM
I am glad she is thawing and that you got a chance to joke and have fun with this. I don't have similar stories to tell but I wanted to say congratulations.
:hugs: Kris

Shelly Preston
11-03-2007, 11:08 AM
It is a goood sign when she can joke about it
:D

Kate Simmons
11-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Actually, mine was the other way around Mitch. I'd hang around with her in the girlie section and she would point to the guy section and say that's for you (she knew of course). Oh well, can't blame a girl for trying.:happy:

Sonia_cd
11-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Jeez...I saw the thread title and was worried for you...and then I read the post and...:drink: Sounds like you are slowly redefining the dynamic of the relationship. Am very happy for you! Have fun!

Sonia.

SandyR
11-03-2007, 11:19 AM
While mine was doing laundry she was folder a pair of her tights, she grinned looked at me and said "thats right though you prefer nylons...". We both smiled.

SandyR

Ðarissa
11-03-2007, 11:22 AM
I'm glad she is thawing Mitch. LOL Seems like she has a good sense of humor too. :D

Karren H
11-03-2007, 11:27 AM
She's found reciepts in my pants pockets from Victoria Secret.... Walmart ... TJ Maxx etc... Looking at heels in stores "What are you looking at??" Bought the sweetest red dress while the family was out in the mall and I was supposed to be taking packages back to the car..... "What took you so long??" I got lost.... in the dress department... hehe

She doesn't ask much anymore cause she knows....

tommi
11-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Mine wants me with her for advice when she shops then gets mad afterwards
that I fondled the clothing too much on my own.
Who were you shopping for me or you?:mad:
I'll never tell:heehee:

SANDRA MICHELLE
11-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Why were you looking at mens underwear? Are you a man? My goodness I never look in that department any longer, it would shock the life out of my wife. Glad to see she is being a good sport about it.

Rita B
11-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Well my wife would shop in the Petite's section and I would shop in the Women's section then we would meet. I sat with her though when she had her first makeover at a cosmetics counter at Macy's. Then we shopped for shoes. I found a pair which I thought were just to die for. Wouldn't you know it, she buys the darn shoes! She even referred to me as "girl friend" and we had a nice day. The next day however, she had reverted back to " I still got issues about this" mode. Oh well. Wait for tomorrow I guess. . . .

lisa_e_love
11-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Sounds fantastic. Yes, your title really did grab my attention but I was glad to find out that your wife is joking about things. It seems interesting, sometimes an SO is really sweet and joking about it, is willing to let go and treat you like one of the girls and sometimes they quickly go back to the "I've got issues about this" stance. It breaks my heart to watch it go back and forth but time and love can keep things going.

Wenda
11-03-2007, 03:34 PM
My GF first got comfy with Wenda when we sent shoppoing on a trip out of town aout two years. She likes to go shopping in the lingerie section, holding things up for me, with the ladies around us thinking, "isn't that sweet?" not realizing that she is holding up things for me, not her. Glad to hear your situation is mellowing. All the best, w.

Angie G
11-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Good maybe she is comimg around hun good luck. When I need new mens jockeys My wife gets them I buy my girlish things I only wear guy underwear at work :hugs:
Angie

paulaN
11-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Yup got my attention too. My wife is hot and cold too. She can change at the drop of a hat. Joking around is a real good sign. Every time we get them to thaw out a little it's a good thing. I hope it last for you and she melts in your arms. he he. I don't think it's going to happen at my house so I might as well wish for it to happen at someone else's house. good luck.

Billijo49504
11-03-2007, 11:51 PM
My wife and I have been shopping at Lane Bryant, at their friends and families tihingy, and at Victoria's secret. We have been treated as friends and families at LB and at VS.We are family....BJ

Pamela Julie
11-04-2007, 12:52 AM
It sounds like spring is approaching in your relationship. As in the weather, expect another storm before it really warms up, and it will warm up. Btw, why were you spending so much time in the mens department? Is there something we should know about?:heehee:

PJ:happy:

Sheri 4242
11-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Sounds like a thaw to me, too. The thing is to expect another freeze or two -- grin and bear them, so to speak. The thaw will keep coming as long as you don't start pushing. Keep us posted!!!

Emma England
11-04-2007, 04:51 AM
Well, the title is very true.

It would be embarassing to be caught in mens underwear.

Why were you there anyway?

Did you respond to her question of saying that "I'd have never expected to find you here, how could you do this sort of thing in public and in front of the children"? Or how about answering now.

christina marie
11-04-2007, 11:25 AM
congrats hon! sounds like a good sign. now about the mens department:slap:

Veronica 1
11-04-2007, 12:16 PM
OMG Are we going to have to get a MTFTM crossdressing forum now? Glad to hear that the wife is thawing out, though.

Mitch23
11-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Don't worry folks, I'm not turning into one of those weirdo's who likes to dress up in men's clothing ...

I want to say first of all that I am humbled by the warmth of the replies I have received. Most of you i will never meet, but you feel like family and i am very grateful for your friendship. So you deserve a fuller explanation!

I am beginning to emerge from the 'pink fog' and some of my wiser friends have been encouraging me to back off a little in the interests of my marriage (not something I find easy). So half term week then (wife is a teacher) and instead of doing girlie things with my friends, i decided to spend my monday 'playtime' with my family instead so we went to plymouth and did some shopping. i've mentioned elsewhere before that I would not be allowed to wear nightie and panties to bed so I wear a 'boy' nightie and panties instead - these are M&S vest and pants from the Autograph range. They are made of the same soft and sexy material that 'girl' nighties are made of but have a 'boy' label so that satisfies my wife and i am allowed to wear them! Bizarre I know but compromise is the key. So that is what I was doing when caught red handed - selecting a nightie from the 'boy' range. And we can now snuggle up together in our nighties and panties, I can imagine they are girlie ones and we are both satisfied. During the day, she told me how much she hates me shaving my legs so i decided to concede that one - at least for the winter.

Then my son talked himself into a sleepover so we suddenly had the evening free and I decided to take her out for a meal. It was lovely and we chatted away all evening. Afterwards it was an early and quite amazing night in our matching undies ...

I don't want to overstate here because we are far from being comfortable around my dressing and we have had some harsh words since. My two more senior friends have said that they are both willing to meet with her in 'boy' mode - so far she has declined but i am now able to tell her exactly where i am going and what i will be doing and who with. She always has the option to come but has so far declined. So that is where I am at the moment in the middle of a long and painful process, but i feel that progress is being made ..

love

Mitch

vikki2020
11-04-2007, 11:48 PM
My wife is tolerant of my dressing, but not thrilled about it.I told her about 5 months ago, and lately, she has made some comments in a joking manner,and it seems she is getting a little more comfortable with the whole deal.Hopefully, we can all keep moving forward.Good Luck!

Billijo49504
11-05-2007, 12:02 AM
We went shopping Saturday night, at LB, They had a friend and family sale. That is 30% unless you spend enough, then it's 40% for your purchases.I got new velour jeans and a new sweater, the wife got the same. New jeans and a new sweater....BJ

Marianna Julianna
11-05-2007, 03:21 AM
I find freezing and thawing goes on all the time, if something else I've done annoys my wife then the CD is a handy thing to take a pop with.