PDA

View Full Version : Hot bath and shaved leg's

Michelle 51
11-03-2007, 11:42 AM
I started shaving my leg.s about a month ago and my wife isn;t too keen on it but last nite before bed she said i'll think i'll get a hot bath.Well that is my cue so i say me too.We have cast iron antique tub so when i look in on her she setting bath in sudsy water shaving her legs so i get in with her and say do mine too.she says no way but alittle coaxing and she does mine.Very sensual then after she gets her lingerie on she helps me wih my bra also very sensual.well the rest is x-rated till this morning. we're having coffee me in a skirt (daughter gone for the weekend)relaxing being sat morning and she says would you like to buy me a new out-fit.We both work so she doesn't need me to give her shopping money.This is just a way of showing love.she shows it by accepting my cding even if she doesn't like it.I was only too glad to give her my bank card.After 32 years to-gether you work it out some-how

silkandsatincd
11-03-2007, 11:46 AM
Thanks for sharing! You have to give a little push now and then to get your SO to respond positively and create a more intimate connection. You have to ask for what you want in order to receive it.

Eve

Shelly Preston
11-03-2007, 11:47 AM
That sounds like you had a wonderful time

And congratulations on being together so long :D

Ðarissa
11-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Nice story. I bet the shaving part was fun. :D

Michelle 51
11-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Nice story. I bet the shaving part was fun. :D

Your right Darissa.Way more fun then doing them yourself plus very sexual

Alice B
11-03-2007, 01:18 PM
That is a great story and I'm sure it had to be very sensual. You have a great wife.:happy:

lisa_e_love
11-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Your wife sounds lovely about all of this. I'm glad to see stories of supportive spouses and know that it can be done.

Jordan
11-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Wow how postive I want to shave also but my wife says no

Angie G
11-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Well you got it working hun :hugs:
Angie