PDA

View Full Version : College & Halloween

XdresserAshley
11-03-2007, 11:50 AM
Hi,
I am 19, and am currently in college, I live right off campus in an apartment community where at least 300 people live. I only saw one man crossdressing at all the parties I was at on the weekend before halloween, and he couldn't pull it off. I didn't crossdress because I don't have much to wear and didn't have the guts to buy anything to dress in.
This past Wednesday night, I took my bra and padding, panties, cotton leggings, and a scoopneck shirt that went just below my crotch, and I went for a drive. Seeing as I live with three other guys, I had to pack my things and drive somewhere and change. I had no wig or makeup on, plus I have short hair, but I can't seem to buy these items.
Living in a college community and driving crossdressed is very exhilirating. It was dark when I went, but a couple guys driving next to me saw me and just looked very confused. There was one girl that saw me at a red light (I hate red lights) and she started laughing at me. I didn't know what to think so I got nervous and tried to hide my chest.
Overall it was a good trip and I think many people saw what I was wearing.

tommi
11-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Oh to be young again, When I was in school I would hide what little I had
but to go out and drive around a large town where no one knows you is a
good way to get comfy cding in public.