PDA

View Full Version : Amy Loving it

Amy Hepker
11-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am glad to be back again. I miss seeing all of you in the Pictures. I have come a long way and I am going for broke this time. I am currently wearing Panties, Bra, and hose all the time now. Yes, they are under my Male clothing, but I know they are there. I am planning on going further, a lot further this time. I may even become a full time crossdresser. Actually, it was brought to my attention that I am crossdressing as a male now and that is why I have been so unhappy with my life.

I am more Female inside than Male. I may have the body of a Male, but looks only go so deep. I have to break out of this shell I am in and be who I am, before I go nuts. Since I have been wearing the underwear all the time (about 3 weeks now) I feel so much better about myself than I have ever felt before. I am more talkative, and more easy to get a long with.

Before my driving was like I was always going somewhere and never getting there, now I am at ease and can take drives without being in a hurry. I am enjoying who I am and what I am wearing. Well, even though you can't see my Bra, you can tell I have one on if you were to look closer. I have a 38 B padded Bra that I wear during the weekend, which shows very well. During the week at work I wear a 38 B Bra without the padding. Oh it still shows, just not as much. I am still unsure if anyone at work knows about me wearing the Bra or not. I do believe that there are those that do suspect it. I don't care, I am happier than I have ever been. I do believe that if someone asks I will just tell them that Yes, I am wearing a Bra. Why not??? It's not something I want to hide anymore. I am at a time in my life where I need to be who I am, and stop crossdressing as a male. I am trans-gendered and proud of it. I wish I was all female, but that is not the case and I never will be in this lifetime. I am shaving my legs and underarms now also, I am also starting to pluck my eye brows.

I had to purge before coming to Florida, and I am now building my closet up again. It is fun going out and buying everything anyway. I had a funny thing happen when I went to buy pantyhose at Walmart. The guy at the check out said something about how some guys wear them and we ended up talking for a while about it. I never would have figured that he would be a crossdresser, but he came out and told me he used to wear pantyhose in the service to stay warm. I told him how some cops up North used to wear them to stay warm. You just never know.

I look forward to hearing from you all and talking to you also.

Angie G
11-03-2007, 07:43 PM
You go girl if your happier then by all means go for it Amy :hugs:
Angie