PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and the internet

Lovely Rita
11-03-2007, 09:35 PM
I have written many threads regarding finding the right balance for our lives. I have a very supportive wife regarding my crossdressing.

I have enjoyed posting threads that would be helpful to others as well as myself. I always tried to convey that our SOs are most important.

I am trying my best to live by the words I have written and so it seems that I have been spending a little bit too much time on the internet and have decided that I can no longer do so if I am to sustain that balance.

I am happy to say that I will still be fulfilled with enjoying crossdressing but I will no longer be posting threads. In trying to focus on my wife and the home front I will be focusing more attention on things here at home.

I love crossdressing, but I found that I was being overly absorbed with it, with regard to posting and corresponding. Inorder to maintain the balance I often wrote about I will now stop posting.

It seems that my obssessive compulsiveness drew too much of my attention and has caused me to take this decision. I have always been an all or nothing kind of person. Maybe if I could do things in moderation I would not have to take this course of action but then again I am who I am.:rolleyes:

It has been a lot of fun for me, maybe too much fun:D

Rita is alive and well but will just take a backseat when it comes to participating in writing about things connected with crossdressing.

I know you will understand and I wish you all the best.:hugs:

Karren H
11-03-2007, 10:37 PM
As I always say Rita.... Family first......

Take care girly and I Love ya

Karren

Billijo49504
11-03-2007, 10:46 PM
I only allow 1 hour of time to the internet, unless I have a problem, as in a virus. Yes, we are all friends, but family is more imporant than internet. So I applaude you for having the strenght to say, my family is wanting, so you shall be second....BJ

SandyR
11-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Life is about balance. Today I spent my time getting the garage orginized after a big kichen remodel. A good freind came over so we could work on his cars brakes.

Latter I sat out by the fire with my lovely wife, and now here I am checking on Email.

Rita,

I hope you find your balance as well.

Hugs!

SandyR

Michelia
11-03-2007, 11:22 PM
But I understand and applaud the decision. My SO forces me to balance things so I have that going for me. Otherwise, I know I would lose control as well.

One good thing - Your legacy lives on. Your posts will always be here for us to remind us of what is really important. Thanks for the thoughts.

Michelia

Suzy Harrison
11-03-2007, 11:45 PM
We'll all miss you. I hope you're not gone forever .

love Suzy :hugs:

susie evans
11-03-2007, 11:50 PM
RITA
thanks for your insite and wisdome and i agree with you that it is hard to keep the balance through out life but you no the things that are important and i pray that you will never lose that focus

:love: susie

ArleneRaquel
11-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Please stay well. :love: & :hugs:

Pamela Julie
11-04-2007, 12:38 AM
Lovely Rita, your cyber family understands you completely. I wish you the best of everything and hope we meet again.

With love and respect,
PJ:happy:

docrobbysherry
11-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Rita, I believe u spoke of this, when I complained about not having an SO to keep me in balance! I have been trying hard since then, to fight my recent online CD forum addiction. I've made some progress. At least, I've begun dressing again! I hope to be able to come and go to the Forum whenever I choose. I wish the same for u! U WILL BE MISSED HERE, DEAR!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Sheri 4242
11-04-2007, 01:10 AM
Rita,

You take care of yourself and your family!!! There is no question about where your priorities should lie -- and you know we understand!!! If ever you need us, you certainly know where we are, and you know we are in your corner ready with advice, comfort, and love. That said, you really do have to do what is most important for your family and yourself within that context!

:love:

Sheri

Melora
11-04-2007, 06:45 AM
I have always enjoyed reding your posts and such, you will be missed, But..
Good for you.. You go girl! Taking life and doing something with "it" is alwys something to applaud, and to grow upon. You take care hun!
:happy:

Julie York
11-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Catch you later crocodile.

That's not right is it?

:heehee:

Shelly Preston
11-04-2007, 08:43 AM
Hi Rita

As with everything else its all about what is right for you and your family

I hope you find the correct balance in your life :hugs:

nikki_t
11-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Rita, your PM box is choc-a-bloc so glad I saw this thread. I understand completely and family should come first. Good luck girl!! :love:

AmberTG
11-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Hey Rita, drop in once in a while, just to say hi so we know you're ok!
For me, this online community is my family, I live alone these days, but I probably do spend more time here then I should.

Joy Carter
11-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Your one of my favorites Rita.
I shall miss you. :hugs:

Take Care Joy Belinda Carter

Kaylene
11-04-2007, 12:01 PM
In awhile, alligator...

Sugar01
11-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Great post, Rita. Not about you leaving, but about your concerns. I think many of us can relate. With almost 2000 posts since you joined, that only comes out to about 4 posts a day. That doesn't sounds so bad. There's another person in this very thread who has almost 6000 posts in about the same time. That's over 10 posts a day. You seem shy by comparison.

It is certainly easy to be swept up into things, and maybe neglect other parts of our lives. I hope you can find the balance that makes you happy, whatever that may be.

MsJanessa
11-04-2007, 02:06 PM
well hopefully when your life gets back in balence you can spend some time on the net---I know what you mean though--there is a tendancy here and in other groups to concentrate on our cyber world and ignore the real one---not a healthy state of affairs.

charllote34
11-04-2007, 02:29 PM
You will be missed :hugs:

serinalynn
11-04-2007, 02:45 PM
I take time everyday to be the husband my wife wanted me to be first and I then get time from her to be Serina

kassandra richard
11-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Good on ya Rita. My balance will be restored once I return home to Cowtown tomorrow. But for now, I have one more day to be Kassandra. Now I'm just screwing up the guts to go out for dinner like this instead of de-princessing first.

Kassandra

TxKimberly
11-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Well, don't know if you will be checking for responses or not, but I think it's something I had to say.
I admire and respect your decision. My wife recently gave ME hell for spending so much time on the internet so I have a clue where your coming from.
The thing is, you have always provided a positive role model here, and I hate to see your influence removed entirely.
Take care Rita and best wishes!

Samantha B L
11-04-2007, 06:06 PM
I don't have the problem some of you gals have because I'm not married so I can spend a lot of my free time absorbed in crossdresser stuff on the web. But family comes first if you have a wife and kids or an SO who lives with you. That's just how it is and anyone could understand that. But I hope that we'll still hear from you once in awhile,Rita.

christid66
11-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Rita,
I sympathise as I'm going through exactly the same situation at this moment in time but please don't stay a stranger here

Mitch23
11-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Another much needed reality check. I spend far too much time on the net speaking to what my wife calls my 'weird friends'. I also need to cut down if i am to get a higher level of acceptance from her.

We'll miss you Rita ...

Mitch

marie354
11-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Keep the balance gal! I'll miss you.