PDA

View Full Version : morning with mistress

tina jayne
11-04-2007, 11:28 AM
hi whata great morning i have had . my mistress called me i arrived ,changed into my new dress put make up on ect ,then presented my self to my mistress .she was happy and passed little remarks like getting better. all morning cleaning and tyding for her while she lay in bed now if more wifes were more understanding they to could have a tydy place and have a maid but as we know they are not understanding thank god for mistresses she also told me today that in a few weeks that she wants me to get bigger breast forms i cant wait i feel like a changed man or should i say woman bye for now

paulaN
11-04-2007, 11:36 AM
I would love to be in your heels. For a wile anyway.

Kris
11-04-2007, 12:02 PM
I would love to be in your heels. For a wile anyway.

You can~!!

hi whata great morning i have had . my mistress called me i arrived ,changed into my new dress put make up on ect ,then presented my self to my mistress .she was happy and passed little remarks like getting better. all morning cleaning and tyding for her while she lay in bed now if more wifes were more understanding they to could have a tydy place and have a maid but as we know they are not understanding thank god for mistresses she also told me today that in a few weeks that she wants me to get bigger breast forms i cant wait i feel like a changed man or should i say woman bye for now

My house is a mess, I will lay in bed while someone cleans it! LMAO... I would LOVE this..... :D

Hey, I thought your wife was your mistress.

Mollyanne
11-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Hi, why are you still married????? What you are doing is satisfying something deep within you and at the same time you are cheating on the woman that you supposedly love. If you are so unhappy being married then be adult enough to tell your SO that you want a divorce and then you can indulge your wildest fantasy.

Mollyanne

crunchysoda
11-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Hi, why are you still married????? What you are doing is satisfying something deep within you and at the same time you are cheating on the woman that you supposedly love. If you are so unhappy being married then be adult enough to tell your SO that you want a divorce and then you can indulge your wildest fantasy.

Mollyanne

Yes, I agree.

OP are you saying you are having an extra-marital affair?

Shame on you.

:mad:
:thumbsdn:
:Angry3:

Stephanie Anne
11-04-2007, 12:43 PM
I can see where Mollyanne is coming from (even if it might be misconstrued as being judgmental).

I hope you can accept the possible consequences of having this type of secret against your wife. Please do not lash out against her if this becomes a source of tension in your marriage. Secrets can become poison, do tread lightly.

Mitch23
11-04-2007, 12:48 PM
I was in a similar situation and knew that i had to stop it even though i enjoyed it - so that i could concentrate on what is of infinitely greater value, ie my marriage. Not being judgemental just a choice we have to make and our choices have consequences

Mitch

docrobbysherry
11-04-2007, 01:16 PM

I expect u have your affections and desires for your wife and mistress, organised in your mind. I expect u r not competing with your mistress or wife, like I would be. So, your life seems quite simple and uncomplicated to me. I'm divorced, which allowed Sherry to completely emerge from my ego. Now, she competes for my attention with, (and seems to be getting the better of), my dates. I can just imagine having her competing against my wife and my mistress! As things r now, I don't think they would stand a chance against her! Good luck keeping all the balls in the air!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

MsJanessa
11-04-2007, 01:59 PM
I didn't see anything about her having an affair---what I read is that she changed into a maids outfit and cleaned the house while her "Mistress" lounged around in bed. BTW this a game that Wives and Cders play a lot. could it be that Mistress is Wife or is she just some lady with a dirty house?lol

Sally24
11-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Some people read "mistress" as a sexual thing whereas sometimes it's just a control thing.

Wenda
11-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Some people read "mistress" as a sexual thing whereas sometimes it's just a control thing.
My 'Mistress' did my makeup for Halloween, (my GF had to work), and did a nice job. She brought her whip to the party, and to the delight of many, I got spanked several times. Hurt like hell, but everyone loved it! Bunch of sadists! A BDSM mistress would never lower herself to having sex with a subject. w.

charllote34
11-04-2007, 03:02 PM
IF you love cleaning come to mine you will have a blast :D