PDA

View Full Version : If some one FAMOUS was to dress/ shop you?

sophieuk
11-04-2007, 05:06 PM
For me, i have watched films, tv shows and thought " god, wish i could her come shopping with me". So this got me to wonder how many people also have a famous shopping person they would love to go out with. Mine, would be anna friel, or Kate nash ( uk singer) Because she wears such girly clothes, beautiful dresses. or , even trinny and susanna ( tv make over people from uk). oh, the fun it would be having then two fight over what i would look good in. So, who do you wish to have a cross dress day/ shopping trip with and why???

love ya
sophieuk

KarenMichelleLuv
11-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Jane Seymour - because she's just so classy for her age...also my age!

KathrynTX
11-04-2007, 05:51 PM
I'd love to go pantyhose shopping with Fran Drescher, Christina Applegate, Zooey Deschanel, or Lindsay Lohan, since they seem to wear pantyhose a lot. :lovestruck:

Stephanie Anne
11-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Off topic a tad but I would love to be picked to shreds by those two hosts from What Not to Wear... That would be heaven to have all that cash to spend and two queens nit picking over my wardrobe :happy:

Of course that would not happen and I am nowhere near where I want to be. Oh but to dream...

MJ
11-04-2007, 07:24 PM
yes Stacy and Clinton now that would be so cool but with a twist i get to keep all my old cloths as well

Joy Carter
11-04-2007, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=Viktoriya;1069259]Off topic a tad but I would love to be picked to shreds by those two hosts from What Not to Wear... That would be heaven to have all that cash to spend and two queens nit picking over my wardrobe :happy:

Ah ! I was thinking of this very thing. :D

Deborah Jane
11-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Probably not a popular choice as a shopping friend, but if she was paying for everything......Paris Hilton..Think about the amount she spends!!

SandyR
11-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Clint Eastwood, love the way he combines fashion with guns......heheh

Really,

I just love the way Kim Delaney puts her self together... love the short bussines skirts.

SandyR

MsJordan
11-05-2007, 09:57 AM
For me it would be Beyonce....Love the way she dresses!!

MichelleOBrien
11-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Catherine Zeta Jones. Definitely. I don't know if i want to have her or be her!!! seriously, with that kind of fashion sense, she'd definitely be able to get me some good stuff...

Steveo
11-05-2007, 02:21 PM
trinny&susanna, doing tv's on tv, and why should'nt they, i'd love to see that show.

sophieuk
11-05-2007, 05:24 PM
What a great idea. Dressing tv's for tv? In the uk, trinney and susanna ( from uk's what not to wear) but they now do some thing else, would be great at tv transformation. trinny is some times called " tranny" because the papers say she looks like a guy dressed up.... Thats not a nice thing to say....insults tv's and transvestites. lol

Deborah Jane
11-05-2007, 05:27 PM
What a great idea. Dressing tv's for tv? In the uk, trinney and susanna ( from uk's what not to wear) but they now do some thing else, would be great at tv transformation. trinny is some times called " tranny" because the papers say she looks like a guy dressed up.... Thats not a nice thing to say....insults tv's and transvestites. lol

Maybe one of us should suggest it...you never know..could be a ratings winner

charllote34
11-05-2007, 05:30 PM
I can see that happening deborah would be good tv ( ha ha tv ahem....:D!!)

Deborah Jane
11-05-2007, 05:35 PM
I can see that happening deborah would be good tv ( ha ha tv ahem....:D!!)

They could call it..Trinny and Susanna,s TV makeover:heehee:

Kristen Kelly
11-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Off topic a tad but I would love to be picked to shreds by those two hosts from What Not to Wear... That would be heaven to have all that cash to spend and two queens nit picking over my wardrobe :happy:

Of course that would not happen and I am nowhere near where I want to be. Oh but to dream...

That would be a blast, I would love that to have guidence of what others think works well, at times I'm afraid to experiment with different looks.

june58
11-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Vanna White. I love the gowns she wears on wheel of fortune. I watch everynight just to see what she is wearing. I also notice the shoes, 4"heels.

KathrynTX
11-05-2007, 08:02 PM
For me it would be Beyonce....Love the way she dresses!!

Another celeb I'd love to go pantyhose shopping with!

MsJanessa
11-08-2007, 06:57 AM

I would love to go shopping with Stacy London---Clinton can stay home---and then afterwards have Carmondy do My makeup

Chloe Jean
11-08-2007, 08:37 AM
I'd want Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchette to doll me up. They both lovely ladies.
Chloe

Niya W
11-08-2007, 11:52 AM

Didi you see that one episode were they told a woman she looks like a CD.

"But I am a CD"

Marissa^^
11-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Jennifer Aniston because she is so sexy and always looks beautiful.

Marissa

alysonatl
11-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Catherine Zeta Jones because we have the same coloring, Scarlett Johannsson for the young woman's point of view, and the reincarnation of Audrey Hepburn, who had the most fabulous fashion sense ever.

Karren H
11-08-2007, 09:21 PM
I'd settle for any starlett as we were using their VISA card and not mine!! :D

CDTiffany
11-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Madonna!!!! That would be too much fun!
Dress you up in my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Vogue!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

Traci_Ann CD
12-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Mine would be Shania Twain.

Ooooo...what a woman!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/tommy3069/revlon01.JPG

Shelly Preston
12-30-2007, 08:39 PM
A woman with style Jaclyn Smith

shirley1
12-30-2007, 09:03 PM
For me, i have watched films, tv shows and thought " god, wish i could her come shopping with me". So this got me to wonder how many people also have a famous shopping person they would love to go out with. Mine, would be anna friel, or Kate nash ( uk singer) Because she wears such girly clothes, beautiful dresses. or , even trinny and susanna ( tv make over people from uk). oh, the fun it would be having then two fight over what i would look good in. So, who do you wish to have a cross dress day/ shopping trip with and why???

love ya
sophieuk

after my last reply to a thread - calm down - i would go for lilly alen i love her girly dresses - she could choose a dress for me i try it on and then go and stand in the shop window replace the dummy - wouldnt it be good to have all these women looking at you going i love that dress and your wearing it - sorry just another one of my fantasies ! its just the ultimate come out thing ! also kirsty alsopp i love her full skirts in that home programme

ericalynncd
12-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Meg Ryan..

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Stevie Nicks & Michelle Pfeiffer :)

Mary Morgan
12-30-2007, 10:08 PM
I'd love to have an en femme shopping day with my wife. We shop now all the time, but I am always in drab. She hasn't quite reached the point where she wants me as a girl friend so I'll wait. In the meantime, any practical young lady with good taste would do.

Marvina Martian
12-30-2007, 11:44 PM
I too would think that Madonna would be super. Growing up I always loved what she wore! I also think that Christina Agulara would be good to as she always looks great and like she she is having a ball!

Carla68
12-31-2007, 10:56 AM
trinny&susanna, doing tv's on tv, and why should'nt they, i'd love to see that show.

Do any of you know any one in the broadcasting industry it could be a ratings winner. Channel 4 or E4 in the UK have various shows along gender and body swap roles, Boys will be girls etc. But who would be brave enough to go through with it being broadcast to the nation ?? NOT ME for sure. lol

Regards

Carla68