PDA

View Full Version : Well, i finally did it, sort of…

Ms_Judys_pet
11-04-2007, 08:08 PM
my Wife, Judy, (also Mistress) and i went to a Halloween Party on Saturday.
:Party:
She dressed like a businessman, and i wore my black dress. Everyone there has met me in men’s clothing and know me as Judy’s husband. There’s no way most of them would not have known i am physically male regardless of how well i was put together.
i loved it.
The party was at a friends a couple hours away from the house. They have a community center in her co-op that is used for things like this. So we were changing at the friends house.
A friend of Judy’s helped with the make-up. We deliberately didn’t get it completely passable. It was after all a Halloween party. Judy’s friend has similar tastes as my Wife, men in lingerie etc.
Before i got dressed, but after they did my make-up, a couple folks had to run to the store. i drove. i actually had to remind myself i was wearing make-up. i was wearing girl’s stretch jeans as usual, if i had a chest, i might have been tempted to go in. Other wise i would have just looked like a guy in make-up.
When we were back at the house i finished dressing. Black dress, garter and stockings, black padded bra, waist reducing girdle, new shoes, borrowed a purse from Judy. Absolutely loved it.
i drove the two hours back to our house dressed. It was at night, doesn’t matter. We had a great evening and even better night…

i am going to invest in larger breasts. i'm figuring about a c cup (42" chest plus a bit of my own). i have found i have my mother's face in some ways. i've never really liked mine, that kind of made it worse. i have a real hard time seeing myself as female. Ms Judy on the other hand, thought i was beautiful. i know her friend who did the makeup thought i looked good too. i'm sure they were compensating for the fact we didn't go to the point of being truly passable.

It was funny, a few folks know about me, preferences, dressing, etc… They liked the way i looked. The most interesting reactions were from the younger males, especially those between 14 and about 23. They shrugged it off as a Halloween costume, but found it a bit disturbing. i found that kind of funny since they actually appeared to feel more threatened than disturbed…

Mistress decided that evening i should be susan, or susie when dressed. She feels that name suits me. i like it too. So shortly here i will adjust the name in my profile to Ms Judy’s pet susie :yahoo:

We have decided i will be dressed again, fully passable. i'd like to go to the drive in dressed. i'd wear jeans or something similar casual. Ms Judy's friend and Ms Judy and i also think it would be fun to go to a pub up that way with me dressed. Just a girls night out.

i’m still not sure about posting my face on an internet site where work related snoops can find it. But here i am in the black dress.

Ms_Judys_pet
11-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Ok, sooo i should learn to be more concise! lol

Brianna Lovely
11-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Not too long at all, thank you for posting. Hmm, I wonder why the young men felt threatened? Feeling something stir in themselves, that they don't understand?

I think you look fabulous.