PDA

View Full Version : Going back to my roots- I love Saris

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 03:15 AM
I love dressing up in my ethnic wear whenever i get a chance. My girlfriend loves it too when we're both wearing saris. :)

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 03:27 AM
i better be respectful. :)

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 03:28 AM
oops, my veil fell off. :(

:D

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 03:35 AM
ok, got my sari back but my blouse fell off.

:D

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 03:40 AM
Just to sum up- i feel very comfortable in the sari. There are 3 pieces to it- a pettycoat, a blouse and a veil. They are very light and seem to adapt to your body real well. I love the different colors too.

Sharon
04-03-2005, 07:06 AM
You look terrific Sunita, but you better stop taking photos for a moment because we may not want to see the next one when another piece of clothing falls off. :)

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 11:45 AM
You look terrific Sunita, but you better stop taking photos for a moment because we may not want to see the next one when another piece of clothing falls off. :)

blimey you're right!
:o

i edited the piccy- i posted that baby late last night and didn't even notice what was showing. :p

anyone else dress in ethnic wear?

carolynhcd
04-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Sunita, your breasts are beautiful. Are they real or breastforms? Your nipples are perfect. Tell me!!!

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Sunita, your breasts are beautiful. Are they real or breastforms? Your nipples are perfect. Tell me!!!

they are forms! i could never get away with having implants because i'm a man all the way. :)

mand
04-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Sunita you look so cute......... I've not got a sari although I would love one.

Is it ok if I just add my little piccy here of my bits I bought back from North Africa ......

love mand xxx

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 02:02 PM
thats wonderful mand! north african, middle eastern and indian wear do seem to have a lot of similiarities due to the climates of the area. i love the ornaments dangling from your head-scarf!

carolynhcd
04-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Mand, you look great in that pic! But then I have never seen you look less than great. Please check my post in the "WHY?" thread. Love you, Carolyn

Ava Mouse
04-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Sunita,

Wow, you look great! Traditional women's outfits are a pleasant surprise these days. I love it when I see women in Saree's, Cheongsams (China dress), Kimono's, etc. Even kilts for men!

There's very little creativity these days with clothing... People are so fashion inhibited...

Anyway, post some more pics, preferably full length with the skirt as well... :)

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 09:25 PM
Sunita,

Wow, you look great! Traditional women's outfits are a pleasant surprise these days. I love it when I see women in Saree's, Cheongsams (China dress), Kimono's, etc. Even kilts for men!

There's very little creativity these days with clothing... People are so fashion inhibited...

Anyway, post some more pics, preferably full length with the skirt as well... :)

Thanks for the compliments ava! Your site is amazing and inspirational how you have, in my opinion, mastered your look. Very graceful. :)

Here are 2 more pics that show off the sari:

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 09:25 PM
and this: