PDA

View Full Version : funny, trivial, non-category stuff

jazmine
11-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Here's some trivial crap.....

Long story short. My wife knows about, and loves my cd'ing. Back when she was going for her Masters,,,she did a paper on crossdressing. Her mom is a teacher, and thus good at proof-reading papers. Has proof-read all her papers in the past. I think she made some comment on the Crossdressing paper to my wife,,,,,,something to the extent...."(Blank)..would make a great crossdresser!! He's the perfect size!

Everyone knows my obsession with nylons on women. I'm always trying to get my wife to wear pantyhose,,,whenever. She does indulge me.......BUT ABSOLUTELY HATES THEM! In conversations or what-not,,,,,,,My mother inlaw has learned of my fondness of nylons, and how i'm always trying to get my wife to wear them. The mother inlaw on numerous occasions has commented when sed subject was spoken about(usually over the phone).........in a joking way..."Jeez,,,,,,has (Blank) ever wore nylons before???

my wife..." No"

"Well, he would know why we dislike them if he tried a pair on!.......why don't you have him try some on......."

my wife..." He won't do that"

"Just put it up his arm then..... he'll get the idea"

Then one time my wife told me after talking to her mom........that she(mother inlaw) out of the blue....said..... she was going to buy me a pair of nylons for a stocking stuffer for Christmas. My wife said, "don't do that, you'll embarrass him in front of everybody".

Mother inlaw said...." I won't do it in front of everybody."

Then tonight, over dinner, we discussed our Sunday movie rental. Being that she dressed me up and did my makeup last night,... cause nothing was going on........Rocky horror picture show came up. I told her I never seen it. Only a snipit of it. She couldn't believe I never seen it. So we decided to rent it tonight. I got dressed up in a french maid uniform , and we sat back to watch it. I always get to watch movies dressed! Anyways.....near the middle,, my wife's mom calls to tell her about a student that lost both parents in a car accident this weekend. (That ****** suks!!) ........while the conversation was winding down,,,,,, The wife says:" we're just watching a movie"............"Rocky Horror,,,,(Blank) never seen it"

I guess her mom then said something like......" (Blank) would be able to wear normal women's underwear........ he wouldn't have to shop at a store for dragqueens.........he's the perfect size to buy right off the rack at any woman's store"..........
....or something along the lines to that...... I just sat there and smirked...

This is all pretty trival,,,but it puts the biggest smile on my face. I'm always saying....."She Knows".......and my wife says,,,,,"No she doesn't"

So what happens when I get those nylons for Christmas from her?........what do I say?........ her two brothers, their wives and her sister will be there. What happens if they see what I got? If her mom has no clue that i crossdress, and is just doing this as a joke,,,,,,,,,any reation from me might make people wonder.....since I do want to want to wear women's underwear, pantyhose.......and everything else!!!!

racquel
11-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Any chance your wife would allow the rest of the family to know?

Deborah Jane
11-05-2007, 03:54 AM
Is there any chance your wife could get your mother in law to give to give you your "special present" discreatly away from the rest of the family. I,m sure she wouldn,t want to embarress you in front of everyone.:happy:

Melora
11-05-2007, 04:12 AM
Wow! You have quite a unique problem?? I dont even know what to think = (gears grinding and then Sparking out)! = :drink: =Sorry, No answer..

Brianna Lovely
11-05-2007, 05:38 AM
Hmm, seems like you could have a potential shopping buddy...............

Angie G
11-05-2007, 05:39 AM
Do you think she would be OK with knowing with out leting others know :hugs:
Angie

RachelDenise
11-05-2007, 05:44 AM
I think she certainly suspects but may be fishing for confirmation. It's hard to tell what she would do with the information though.

Joy Carter
11-05-2007, 06:08 AM
She Knows ! :heehee:

Carroll
11-05-2007, 06:30 AM
she knows and I bet she would love to go shopping with you too

Amanda Shaft
11-05-2007, 07:10 AM
If the gift is a joke then she’ll present it in front of everyone, for maximum laughs! My bet though is that it’s a test! She’ll do it in person, sort of out of earshot rather than in private and will be watching for your reaction. You’ll be able to laugh it off, although if it were me I’d whisper to her ‘thank you, you’re a very special person!’
On the other hand, if you’d ever met my ex-mother in law a scream and run for the door might have been most appropriate!
It’s a test, she knows, don’t flunk it!
Hugs Amanda x
PS. Thanks for posting, enjoyed the read.

jazmine
11-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Hi everyone! Thanks for all your replies.
No. My wife would never tell anyone in the family. And if my mother inlaw knew, or suspected she would never share. My mother inlaw is a Way Cool person! She is one of the wisest people I know. She thinks the world of me too. She always keeps the fridge stocked with my favorite pop, and the cupboards filled with my favorite candy and snacks. She even sends candy home with my wife to give me. Just this Saturday, my wife came home with a big box of Pixi-stick candies from her. She even prints up little coupons that say: (Wife's name) promises to be nice to (My name) for one whole day....Redeem at your own Risk!
or mixes it up with different sayings like......promises not to be crabby for one whole hour......ect.ect.
Needless to say, she is one COOL mother inlaw. She would NEVER do anything to hurt me in anyway. I think the world of her. My father inlaw is equally cool. My wife's sister had a friend in highschool who eventually let everyone know he was gay. His family disowned him and kicked him out. My father inlaw took him aside and told him something like;....."you have a family here anytime you like, and your always welcomed over here".......or something like that.
So that is the long and short of it all. I love this little predicament i'm in. It's kind of funny. Thanks again for all your thoughts.

Julie York
11-05-2007, 05:31 PM
It's your Father Inlaw you should be wondering about.

Der.

:D:D

charlie
11-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Here's some trivial crap.....

Long story short. My wife knows about, and loves my cd'ing. Back when she was going for her Masters,,,she did a paper on crossdressing. Her mom is a teacher, and thus good at proof-reading papers. Has proof-read all her papers in the past. I think she made some comment on the Crossdressing paper to my wife,,,,,,something to the extent...."(Blank)..would make a great crossdresser!! He's the perfect size!

Everyone knows my obsession with nylons on women. I'm always trying to get my wife to wear pantyhose,,,whenever. She does indulge me.......BUT ABSOLUTELY HATES THEM! In conversations or what-not,,,,,,,My mother inlaw has learned of my fondness of nylons, and how i'm always trying to get my wife to wear them. The mother inlaw on numerous occasions has commented when sed subject was spoken about(usually over the phone).........in a joking way..."Jeez,,,,,,has (Blank) ever wore nylons before???

my wife..." No"

"Well, he would know why we dislike them if he tried a pair on!.......why don't you have him try some on......."

my wife..." He won't do that"

"Just put it up his arm then..... he'll get the idea"

Then one time my wife told me after talking to her mom........that she(mother inlaw) out of the blue....said..... she was going to buy me a pair of nylons for a stocking stuffer for Christmas. My wife said, "don't do that, you'll embarrass him in front of everybody".

Mother inlaw said...." I won't do it in front of everybody."

Then tonight, over dinner, we discussed our Sunday movie rental. Being that she dressed me up and did my makeup last night,... cause nothing was going on........Rocky horror picture show came up. I told her I never seen it. Only a snipit of it. She couldn't believe I never seen it. So we decided to rent it tonight. I got dressed up in a french maid uniform , and we sat back to watch it. I always get to watch movies dressed! Anyways.....near the middle,, my wife's mom calls to tell her about a student that lost both parents in a car accident this weekend. (That ****** suks!!) ........while the conversation was winding down,,,,,, The wife says:" we're just watching a movie"............"Rocky Horror,,,,(Blank) never seen it"

I guess her mom then said something like......" (Blank) would be able to wear normal women's underwear........ he wouldn't have to shop at a store for dragqueens.........he's the perfect size to buy right off the rack at any woman's store"..........
....or something along the lines to that...... I just sat there and smirked...

This is all pretty trival,,,but it puts the biggest smile on my face. I'm always saying....."She Knows".......and my wife says,,,,,"No she doesn't"

So what happens when I get those nylons for Christmas from her?........what do I say?........ her two brothers, their wives and her sister will be there. What happens if they see what I got? If her mom has no clue that i crossdress, and is just doing this as a joke,,,,,,,,,any reation from me might make people wonder.....since I do want to want to wear women's underwear, pantyhose.......and everything else!!!!

Jazmine,
When your mother-in-law gives them to you just tell everyone present thank-you, now your wife can't say that she doesn't have any to wear for you (and you do love nylons on your wife) and she got you the present that you really wanted. No harm, no embarassment!

Sinthia
11-05-2007, 09:03 PM
If your wife's Mom is as cool as you say she is, and you mentioned that m-i-l said she would not embarass you, then I think you have nothing to worry about. But I think that if m-i-l gives them to you when you are alone, that might be a good time to spill the beans to her about your fetish. You might get another 'sister' to dress with. Your in-laws sound like two fantastic people. What great attitudes.