PDA

View Full Version : A better look at the neighborhood hottie

"Mary"
11-05-2007, 10:42 PM
As I reporter earlier, I had a really good time this Halloween. No party, but visited a few places and assisted w/ relatives and Trick or Treat. Well, as I mentioned, I had fun flirting as Mary the waitress from the Late-Nite Diner. Well, as a few folks cautioned against – I may have looked a bit too good. Yesterday, I was on my knees working on a project out in the garage. Then in struts Carol, who lives near us, is friends with my wife and is one of the senior folks where my wife works. (and oh by the way a 40 something hottie) So, Carol greets me with a “ohh & hmm” of delight and then slinked right over, practically on top, of me. I’m friendly/cordial as always, but got very uncomfortable as this went on. I didn’t think much of the cliché – When you’re done with that you can come over and fix the one at my house – line that folks always say. Carol tells me how she really liked my costume and was glad she got to see a different side of me. This is where it started getting weird. She grabbed my ears, gently at first, then more firmly as she held my head up against the buckle & front of her jeans. She said that she thinks I “would have looked prettier in pink”. “You’d like that wouldn’t you, Mary?! Wouldn’t you MARY?!” She almost groaned, as she tilted my head up. I have to admit I was almost a bit scared by the playfully bitchy smile scowl on her face. She let go as I pulled back and got up. She went on that she had had some things that were about my size, (something about a frilly apron..)and asked if I’d like to try them on some time. I came back with a confused and non committal “You never know….” I don’t remember exactly how it ended as she went into the house but she said we “definitely need to get to know each other better". She is definitely hot, but I don’t need any such complications in my very happy relationships.

I’m hoping, if I just ignore her, she won’t pursue the heavy come-on, flirting or at least tone it down.

So, like they say be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

I'll keep y'all posted on this if it develops.

Diana

Sugar
11-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Don'tcha just love a woman that knows what she wants and goes after it?

I'm thinkin...you are both hotties!!

SandyR
11-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Both hotties for sure! Love your necklace, wifes been asking for one. Sounds like a "interesting" neighborhood.

SandyR

Niya W
11-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Danger Danger Roberson.

She is on the hunt and wont take no for answer. Today you were uncomfortable. Tomorrow you might have to explain a scene to your wife you rather not. Put her in her place before she creates a situation were your wifes you and here in your respective places,

AllieSF
11-06-2007, 12:53 AM
I think you may be in for a passle of trouble with a capital "T"! You may try to ignore it for awhile to see what happens, but I think you may be forced into a more direct and honest approach with your "new" friend. No need to reveal your real interests, but she needs to know where she fits in, which if I am reading you right, is no where! Good luck. It is a great thrill though, isn't it?

Sheri 4242
11-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Well, if I am getting this right, your "neighbor hottie" definitely got your attention -- and you've found this quite interesting, if not extremely intriguing, while at the same time it was almost too much b/c, after all, you are married!!!

Does that pretty much sum up the picture?!!!?

Here's the deal: it is so'ooo easy to get swayed away from that which is most important -- like your wife and wedding vows!!! It is easy to think, "wow, I could get away with a quickie with this hot babe!!!" (Add here any scenario details you want. From what you told us, I could see how this could lead to a number of different exciting trysts.) The thing is we are talking about MAJOR DANGER if you do!!!

Do NOT think about all the possibilities with the wrong head!!!!!!!

One of the best-run corporations I have ever seen has a very strict policy: no "affairs" between employees and the company's customers!!! Why??? They "know where you work and live," so to speak!!! The same principle is applicable!!! If you plan on leaving your wife, then do so BEFORE initiating anything!!! If you do not plan on leaving your wife, then DO NOT initiate anything, period!!!

Khriss
11-06-2007, 02:44 AM
Well, if I am getting this right, your "neighbor hottie" definitely got your attention -- and you've found this quite interesting, if not extremely intriguing, while at the same time it was almost too much b/c, after all, you are married!!!

Does that pretty much sum up the picture?!!!?

Here's the deal: it is so'ooo easy to get swayed away from that which is most important -- like your wife and wedding vows!!! It is easy to think, "wow, I could get away with a quickie with this hot babe!!!" (Add here any scenario details you want. From what you told us, I could see how this could lead to a number of different exciting trysts.) The thing is we are talking about MAJOR DANGER if you do!!!

Do NOT think about all the possibilities with the wrong head!!!!!!!

One of the best-run corporations I have ever seen has a very strict policy: no "affairs" between employees and the company's customers!!! Why??? They "know where you work and live," so to speak!!! The same principle is applicable!!! If you plan on leaving your wife, then do so BEFORE initiating anything!!! If you do not plan on leaving your wife, then DO NOT initiate anything, period!!!
Yep I'de agree
with Sheri , though the "hot pink lipstick" is hmmm ..oops ...
yeah ... listen to Sheri's advice eh ? "K"

charllote34
11-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Ha ha nothing wrong with a bit of flirting has long as it stays at that

Joy Carter
11-06-2007, 05:39 AM

No this ain't flirting charllote. :sad:

Angie G
11-06-2007, 05:43 AM
Carol is looking for something you DON"T want to give her unless you want Life as you know it to end :hugs:
Angie

RachelDenise
11-06-2007, 05:43 AM
Make a beeline to your wife and tell her quickly about the interaction. Maybe she can sort it out without trouble you.

Kate Simmons
11-06-2007, 05:47 AM
Make a beeline to your wife and tell her quickly about the interaction. Maybe she can sort it out without trouble you.Yup, best way to go in my opinion Rachel.:happy:

Suzie S.
11-06-2007, 06:24 AM
Diana, that has DANGER written all over it! :eek: I'd advise you to stay far away from her and put a stop to it! Good luck! :happy:

Michelia
11-06-2007, 06:45 AM
If Diana gets the idea you crossdress, so could a lot of others.

She does not sound like a good friend to your wife, unless your wife put her up to it to test you.

Michelia

TxKimberly
11-06-2007, 06:53 AM
Only one word - RUN!
One of my wife's best friends flirted with me like this 15 years ago. It was all in fun at first and then got out of hand. In 20 years of marriage, it's the only time I came close to cheating on my wife ad it taught me an important lesson: never put your self in a position where things have the chance to get out of control.

Joan Merrie
11-06-2007, 06:56 AM
I agree with Rachel. Tell your wife, make sure she knows you didn't start it. Tell her you couldn't stop her with out pushing her down, and you didn't want to hurt the girl in today's sue happy society:2c:

S. Lisa Smith
11-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Only one word - RUN!
One of my wife's best friends flirted with me like this 15 years ago. It was all in fun at first and then got out of hand. In 20 years of marriage, it's the only time I came close to cheating on my wife ad it taught me an important lesson: never put your self in a position where things have the chance to get out of control.

Been there, didn't do it but it was close. I think that you need to consult the wife to chart a course out of these troubled waters!

MsJanessa
11-06-2007, 07:59 AM
hmm She sounds like a girl after My own heart---youre profile says northeast---if its northeast United States, the next time this Lady comes on to you just send Her to Me in Maine--lol

Deborah Jane
11-06-2007, 08:14 AM
This could be trouble..Like others have said "tell your wife before it goes any further", then if she tries to take it further, just tell her your not interested. [I assume you aren,t]. Also like has been said, it could be your wife testing you, in which case she knows she can trust you if you,ve told her yourself.....I know it,s nice when this sort of thing happens,but is it worth the grief it may cause?

DAVIDA
11-06-2007, 08:45 AM
I agree about telling!
Just yesterday, I was doing a few things at the home of one of my commercial customer. I do know his wife, but not as well as him. There were a couple of things that she did that made me feel very uncomfortable. When I got home, and Jean got there, the first thing that I did was tell her what happened!

veronicagirl
11-06-2007, 08:52 AM
Now......if you were both single? This would be an entirely different.....well.....

celtic.blue.eyes
11-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Now why couldn't that have happened when you were unattached? Oh Well.....

I'm going to have to disagree with many of the others here. I would take it a little slower and would not tell my wife at this point, for at least 3 reasons;

1) It's not necessary yet. I think she is testing you. If you tell her that you would never do anything to hurt your wife, and that's how it has to be, she may very well respect that, and you can all remain friends.

2) Why strain the relationship between your wife and the friend. Even though she seems to be coming on to you, she may not yet be aware of your relationship with your wife. A lot of adults are "swingers", so again, she may be testing the waters.

3) If your wife perceives that CDing in public elicits this kind of reactions, it could end you public appearances forever. :chained:

Hey, and BTW....Since when do we call a fourty-ish person a senior. That qualifies a good portion of us as Nursing Home material! :eek:

Chari
11-06-2007, 10:05 AM
The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence - but it can be harder to cut! Definitely tell your wife of the "hottie" neighbors offer and her bag of "tricks"!

Chari

tommi
11-06-2007, 10:21 AM
"Danger Will Robinson Danger" Nothing good comes out of that type of encounter.
What can add to the matter is are you being set up or just outed.
Goodluck and choose wisely.:hugs:

Carla4Guage
11-06-2007, 10:46 AM
If your marriage means anything to you it sounds to me like you need to get in front of this thing, PRONTO! I'd at least tell my wife what she did - somehow. Make sure she knows from the beginning that you are not the instigator of this.

Melinda G
11-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Damn! Wouldn't mind being grabbed by the ears right about now. It's been a while.:D

paulaN
11-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I would not do anything yet. I would wait and see what happens next. If she does it again. Put her off. Then talk to your wife. She may be a swinger. And she is testing the waters. Swinging can be fun. You need the right attatude to do that. Talk to the wife. have some fun.

CharleneCD
11-06-2007, 11:26 AM

The only one who flirts that way with me is my wife. This was no just fun encounter. If you havnt already make sure you tell your wife what happened so something doesnt come up later to suprise her.

AmandaM
11-06-2007, 12:24 PM
It is best to tell the wife. But, it is a CD'ers ultimate fantasy. It's okay if you feel attracted to the possibilites, you ain't dead. But, nip it in the bud. Unless you're planning on getting divorced. Hmmm, maybe the wife will get her friend and they both will dom you? LOL! Just kidding! Tell her.

Vivian Best
11-06-2007, 01:46 PM
This is something you need to nip in the bud before it blossoms so to speak if you value your relationship with your wife. There is no room in a good husband wife relationship for things such as this. It could spell doom to your marriage and possibly to the other woman's marriage.

Nicki B
11-06-2007, 01:48 PM
IMHO, there are more than a few women who find cross dressing a big turn on?

But if you want to keep your marriage, DON'T play with fire.

"Mary"
11-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Thanks for all the sound advice.

One thing about this is that Carol really has my number, and she knows it, and she knows I know she knows it. I can so see her in a Domme role and some deliciously kinky scenarios.

And yes it is exciting and a bit satisfying - but I'm just not going there.

I told my wife that she stopped on the way in and complimented me again on my "costume" and said she REALLY liked it. I remarked that "She's such a flirt......You're the only one for me.

I relly hope that this doesn't dampen my wife's recent thawing of attitude toward my CD'ing. She was somewhat supportive this year, mostly because other folks applauded it. It would definitely put a damper on dressing if it leads to big trouble.

Diana

Darla in Pa.
11-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Since you have apparently been thinking about it, your screwed (not literally).

I wish you the best of luck but her clothes, ( I would crumble)!

Darla

AmandaM
11-06-2007, 04:45 PM
One thing about this is that Carol really has my number, and she knows it, and she knows I know she knows it. I can so see her in a Domme role and some deliciously kinky scenarios. And yes it is exciting and a bit satisfying - but I'm just not going there.

OK, run to your private space and do what you gotta do. :heehee:

Now, that your head is clear, :eek: go see the wife.

I told my wife that she stopped on the way in and complimented me again on my "costume" and said she REALLY liked it. I remarked that "She's such a flirt......You're the only one for me.

Do you think that was enough to alert your wife? It seems kinda flip.

carolinewalker_2000
11-06-2007, 05:15 PM
My advice is; stop this before it starts. From what you have told us there is every chance of a major disaster looming.

Cassy11
11-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Tell your wife. Even more so trust your wife. If you don't, your life as you know it will change for ever and it my not be for the better.

TxKimberly
11-06-2007, 07:09 PM
I would not do anything yet. I would wait and see what happens next. If she does it again. Put her off. Then talk to your wife. She may be a swinger. And she is testing the waters. Swinging can be fun. You need the right attatude to do that. Talk to the wife. have some fun.

I'm with Paula here, too early to go runing to the wife with accusations, but I WOULD be careful and avoid being alone with her. :-)

charlie
11-06-2007, 07:19 PM
As I reporter earlier, I had a really good time this Halloween. No party, but visited a few places and assisted w/ relatives and Trick or Treat. Well, as I mentioned, I had fun flirting as Mary the waitress from the Late-Nite Diner. Well, as a few folks cautioned against – I may have looked a bit too good. Yesterday, I was on my knees working on a project out in the garage. Then in struts Carol, who lives near us, is friends with my wife and is one of the senior folks where my wife works. (and oh by the way a 40 something hottie) So, Carol greets me with a “ohh & hmm” of delight and then slinked right over, practically on top, of me. I’m friendly/cordial as always, but got very uncomfortable as this went on. I didn’t think much of the cliché – When you’re done with that you can come over and fix the one at my house – line that folks always say. Carol tells me how she really liked my costume and was glad she got to see a different side of me. This is where it started getting weird. She grabbed my ears, gently at first, then more firmly as she held my head up against the buckle & front of her jeans. She said that she thinks I “would have looked prettier in pink”. “You’d like that wouldn’t you, Mary?! Wouldn’t you MARY?!” She almost groaned, as she tilted my head up. I have to admit I was almost a bit scared by the playfully bitchy smile scowl on her face. She let go as I pulled back and got up. She went on that she had had some things that were about my size, (something about a frilly apron..)and asked if I’d like to try them on some time. I came back with a confused and non committal “You never know….” I don’t remember exactly how it ended as she went into the house but she said we “definitely need to get to know each other better". She is definitely hot, but I don’t need any such complications in my very happy relationships.

I’m hoping, if I just ignore her, she won’t pursue the heavy come-on, flirting or at least tone it down.

Diana

Wow Diana, what a story. The bitch actually grabbed your ears and pulled your face against her crotch? Flirting that isn't. More like a Dominatrix! I agree with Rachel, let the wife handle it, she may just make you weak.

DonnaT
11-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Tell her your just not interested, but know some folks online that may be.

gabe
11-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Funny story, sounds like an ultimate compliment. While I have not seen the TV show itself, but it sounds like something the Desperate Housewives should consider for their future episode? :happy:

goofus
11-06-2007, 08:08 PM

Diana

Come on, stop making things up :happy:

sterling12
11-06-2007, 08:55 PM
"Danger, Danger, Will Robinson!" I think you are already running little fantasy scenarios in your head. You probably figure you can flirt some more, and it won't get out of hand. You've already got her dialed in for your "Domme Fantasy."

If you choose to play this most dangerous of games, it will get out of hand! Always remember, alimony is expensive. Your kids will grow up knowing someone else as Daddy....whether you like it or not. Your life will be torn apart. And, that's not even the really bad consequences!

Like any halfway intelligent two year old can learn around a hot stove, "Burnie, Burnie, I better get away."

Peace and Love, Joanie

Tammy298
11-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Tell your wife. It's true, you might dampen your wife's recent thaw to your CD'ing, but if you didn't tell her, you might have risked hurting your relationship with your wife. If you hadn't told her sooner than later, she might have thought you were considering taking Carol up on some action. A spouse will almost always think the worst in a situation like this, and you don't want to hurt your marital relationship.
On the brighter side, she might become a little jealous and try to "protect" her property!

docrobbysherry
11-06-2007, 09:22 PM
This whole thing sound like a tempest in a teapot. Turn the sexes around. You were a hot GG at the Halloween party, and she was a GM. He comes on to you, a married woman, later on. A real GG, if she's happily married, tells him to F off! Why can't u do the same? Because we men R SO EASY! We r putty in a woman's hands!
I was in my 40's before I realized that virtually every woman that wanted to sleep with, had done so. Some of them, I was not very excited about to begin with, and didn't I enjoy the sex much. Why is it so hard for men to just say, "NO"? After that revelation, I tried to be better. But I may have learned my lesson too late. Now, I'm not getting many offers!
U try it, just say, "No", to your neighbor. End of story!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Kris
11-06-2007, 09:54 PM
...Since when do we call a fourty-ish person a senior.

I don't know about the rest of the forty something'ers but I am NOT a senior and you might get wallupped if you were to say that in front of me!!

:hugs: Kris

Niya W
11-06-2007, 10:40 PM
lol As a person in their 20's dont trust people over 30 : ) damn old folks.

runs and hides

Joy Carter
11-06-2007, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=docrobbysherry;1071699]
I was in my 40's before I realized that virtually every woman that wanted to sleep with, had done so. Some of them, I was not very excited about to begin with, and didn't I enjoy the sex much. Why is it so hard for men to just say, "NO"?

This why we are called D-O-G-S !:2c:

"Mary"
11-06-2007, 11:20 PM
I'm definitely not going to have an affair with Carol.

I mentioned that my wife works with her and folks there know a lot about each other. So, everyone knows that she is a sexual predator of sorts and doesn't hide it. Another factor is that we have a pretty sweet deal with her job and don't want to "duke it out" with one of the senior folks over this.

She's flirted with me plenty before, right in front of my wife. I honestly think a lot of her flirting is automatic and staying "in character". But my wife and I have had the "watch out for Carol" talk a few times before. My wife trusts me and I'm sure I'll continue to deserve her trust.

Even so, I didn't take her too seriously before this. I'm pretty sure she gets plenty of action with guys that play along willingly and are not husbands of friends/ co-workers (I may be wrong about that. BUT - I definitely sense that the CD'ing was a turn-on for her and I became a lot more interesting to her last week.

Will keep you updated if things develop.

Diana / aka Mary the pretty waitress from the Late-Nite Diner

AmandaM
11-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Sounds like you got it covered. You could always play the macho man for awhile so she knows you ain't no darn sissy who she can take advantage of. Other than that advice, I'm tapped out. Good luck!