PDA

View Full Version : This week

gretchenD
11-06-2007, 09:11 AM
I am seeing a femininity coach this week and her name is Mary Ann.I pass as a woman very and I want to improve on this.It started last night,was dressed as my femme side and walking was first.We did meet and asked me why I wanted to do this.I told that I pass as a woman very and want to improve on this.She did understand this.I was told good job,I did a great walking and she is very impressed with me that I am a quick learner.I am going to be taught to act like a lady,crossing the legs better and this my bad area which I do not do good very well crossing the legs,how to sit and there is a final test on Thursday night,go out in public.I am practicing too and I do this 6:30 to 7:30 PM.Tonight is how to act like a lady and crossing the legs is tommorrow night.

I also learn how to sit also and I am looking forwards tonight

Jolene
11-06-2007, 06:59 PM
I did not know there was such a thing as a femininity coach but it does sound like fun and it would be nice to get some important tips from an expert.
Jolene

gretchenD
11-06-2007, 10:50 PM
The tips are helping so far and this session went very well.I am getting better on sitting also acting like a lady.I did learn how to play with my hair which women do.

Joy Carter
11-06-2007, 10:54 PM
We expect pics outta you now Gretchen. :D

docrobbysherry
11-06-2007, 11:58 PM
I had never heard that term before yesterday. An English Countess signed on my webpage. I scanned her page. She calls herself as a femininity coach also. From her site, I think she could probably teach every GG in the world something about being feminine. I looked up the word, "femininity" on line. Her picture was there! She's in my, "friends" if anyone is interested.
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry