PDA

View Full Version : When do you feel that magic change.

Jane G
11-06-2007, 04:17 PM
When do you feel that magic change from drab to being the real you.

For me it's when I put on my bra and fill it of course.

charllote34
11-06-2007, 04:24 PM
When i put my wig on and brush my hair then i stop seeing a man

Jazzmine
11-06-2007, 04:31 PM
I can go there in my mind any time I want, so do not need clothes to feel the magic!
Hugs Jazzmine

Deanna2
11-06-2007, 04:32 PM
The moment I put on a skirt.

Kate Simmons
11-06-2007, 04:42 PM
As Jazzmine said, it happens when I am in touch with myself and my feelings. That being the case, the "magic" is always with me. The neat part about that is that I am always free to be myself no matter what I look like. In other words, I'm always Sal, even when I'm "not".:happy:

Joy Carter
11-06-2007, 04:50 PM
I have to plan my outings weeks in advance. Just counting the days puts me in that magical mood. :D

gail price
11-06-2007, 05:13 PM
For me it starts when my slip and dress are on and the hair is right, I look into the mirror and there is Gail xx

Marla S
11-06-2007, 05:31 PM
The magic comes in those tiny moments when I "accidentally" get a glance of myself (hands, shoes, full body in the mirror or shop window) while concentrating on something else.
These tiny moments are priceless and don't seem to wear of.:happy:

:fairy1:Ooops just happened ... nice nail polish ... not bad for a guy :happy:

Vivian Best
11-06-2007, 06:08 PM
The magic moment happens for me any time I think about it!

Phyliss
11-06-2007, 06:15 PM
The "magic" never really happens since I'm with "him" all the time. However if you mean at what point do I "manifest" myself. Somewhere between the makeup application and "the Crowning Glory" of the wig. Before that, it's simply clothing and jewelry. With the last of the lippy applied and the setting of my wig, IT happens.

Mary Jane
11-06-2007, 06:44 PM
I put my wig on last and that is when I stop seeing a man in the mirror. The wig definitely finishes the transformation.

SandyR
11-06-2007, 07:16 PM
When I put on the hose and panties.......its starts to feel Fem.

SandyR

DeniseNJ
11-06-2007, 07:26 PM
For me it's when I am shaving my legs in the shower and the soap is running down my leg and across my polished toes. Then after drying off and applying lotion to my legs , thats when the feelings start:heehee:

Jane G
11-06-2007, 07:34 PM
I will often put my wig on first and only remove it while i'm applying foundation then it goes staight back on. I think without it on I can still see drab me looking back. So maybe it does start there. There have also been times when Ive just felt incrediby feminine for just a few moments when not dressed at all, how do you explain that one. You girls have got me thinking now.

racquel
11-06-2007, 07:40 PM
I have to agree with Phyliss,
Somewhere between the makeup application and "the Crowning Glory" of the wig.:D

Linda Daniels
11-06-2007, 08:14 PM
For me it does not depend on a particular form of dressing. While certain attire is particularly pleasing...all I need is to think about who I really am and I am "there"....

Linda

Zee
11-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Really, the "magic" never leaves. I always feel good about myself. There is, on occasion, when I catch a glimps of my painted toes, my long finger nails, etc when I get a little more of a rush, but all in all, its pretty constant for me.

Kathleen Ann Trees
11-06-2007, 08:23 PM
I think my hair is where the real transition in appearance is for me. I too have stopped putting in on last and taking it off first. I try to get it on as soon as possible and will do as much clean up with it on as I can.

Having the hair brush across my face and on my neck is wonderful as I put on my frillies or remove my silky clothes.

Kathleen Ann

tinadcd
11-06-2007, 09:44 PM
I have to agree with Phyliss,
Somewhere between the makeup application and "the Crowning Glory" of the wig.:D

The last makeup I apply is lipstick, and I then slip on my wig. Suddenly Tina appears in the mirror.

But not until liberal application of "White Shoulders" by Evyan do I feel truly feminine. :doll:

Blixa
11-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Slipping into my fuzzy slippers in the morning is all it really takes for me.

http://blixa.virtual.vps-host.net/images/fuzzy_small.jpg

MonikaW
11-07-2007, 11:03 AM
I don't know if I would call it magic. However, when I slip on my bra I instantly feel more feminine.

Elsia
11-07-2007, 11:49 AM
I feel the change slowly as I dress. But when the wig goes on, wow, that is it.

Hugs

Elsia

docrobbysherry
11-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Violins start, I feel the firm warmth as I pull up my hose. The entire string section pic it up as I step into high heels. Next comes the corset, accompanied by the woodwind section. Bra and forms r lead into by the horn section. I slip a tite, clingy dress on, the full ochestra is playing now. Cute figure! Finally, I put on my face, the wig goes on last. The magic is complete, as Sherry looks back at me. Thru my shock and amazement, I often hear fireworks, cannons and bells. It must be the finale of the 1812 Overture! Magic, is the rite word to describe Sherry for me.
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Karren H
11-07-2007, 12:11 PM
The real me? I'm not defining myself based on what I wear.. For me the magic starts when I wakeup alive every morning... And doesn't matter what I'm wearing or which gender I'm presenting.. Its all magic IMHO.. :)

Karren

Ðarissa
11-07-2007, 12:29 PM
When I put my glass eye in. LOL! Just jokin.

I always feel a crazy mix of masculine and feminine and it doesn't matter what I wear BUT slipping into hosiery does it for me.

Seems that most of my answers to stuff in here always includes hosiery. :heehee:

sarah378619
11-07-2007, 12:32 PM
The magic happens for me afterI have my hose and skirt on. That's when I put on my bra slip and top. When I fill my bra and put my top on, and see my bust I feel Sarah is free..
sarah

Nicki B
11-07-2007, 12:40 PM
It took a while to get there, but I'm 'me' all the time.

But looks wise, I change when the hair goes on?

Deborah Jane
11-07-2007, 12:54 PM
I dunno...It just kind of happens somewhere along the way:D

Stephenie S
11-07-2007, 01:00 PM
The real me? I'm not defining myself based on what I wear.. For me the magic starts when I wakeup alive every morning... And doesn't matter what I'm wearing or which gender I'm presenting.. Its all magic IMHO.. :)

Karren

I gotta agree with Karren on this one 100%.

Just being alive and able to enjoy my life is magic enough for me.

Living and working as Stephenie no longer holds any real excitement. I left that far behind in my early years of hiding and secrets. Now I just feel RIGHT, at last!

And am I happy about that? You bet yer sweet bippy, hon!

Lovies,
Stephenie

Rita B
11-07-2007, 01:12 PM
I'll go with Salandra on this one. First it works in the mind, then going through all the little feminine steps of getting ready like picking out what you are going to wear from your undies to your outfit and then just going through the entire process. Isn't it just wonderful?

flacindycd
11-07-2007, 04:34 PM
For me its when i start applying my make-up while in my bra and slip........and when I put my wig and earrings...WOW!!!!!!!!!
I totally lose my male counterpart...

RobertaFermina
11-07-2007, 06:15 PM
I put on Eye-Shadow, then Mascara/Lashes, then Powder and Lipstick.

Somewhere between, and certainly upon seeing my Lipstick'd Smile "It Happens".

Roberta appears and my heart lightens and glows !

I am "Magic" all the time, yet Roberta has her own "special Magic."

:rose: Roberta :rose:

AshleyLove
11-07-2007, 11:43 PM
When I lather up Ashley's body wash in the shower ;)

alyssalove56
11-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Yes, it is inside. No matter what you wear. It just sweeps over you in the moment. Of course, then you look at your toes............

JoAnnDallas
11-08-2007, 09:18 AM
For me it is when I am all dressed, makeup on, wig on, jewelry on, and standing in front of the mirror and I put my perfume on. First breath and the smell hits me, BINGO, it all comes together and the fem feeling takes hold.

Mitch23
11-08-2007, 02:33 PM
as others have said, when the wig goes on as the finishing touch

mitch

Pretty Sissy Dani
11-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Hard for me to say. I haven't dressed completely in so long that I'm out of touch with the feeling.

I recall that just having lipstick on with nothing else could make me feel incredibly feminine, as could simply wearing a pair of heels.

Kathryn Philips
11-08-2007, 05:17 PM
I have a close shave then put my bra and top on. Then I go to the mirror I apply the foundation, eye shadow, eye liner and lipstick. After this I move away from mirror and put on my wig and earrings. Then I go back to the mirror and see a woman (see avatar on the left) looking back at me: the first magic moment.

After putting my tights on, I step through my skirt and feel it slide up my legs as I put it on: the second magic moment.

Being dressed as Kattie always feels like a brief moment: the third magic one.

alysonatl
11-08-2007, 09:16 PM
I finish dressing by putting on my wig and styling my hair, putting on earrings, doing my lips and spraying on perfume. During this time, I feel the magic happen and know that I am transformed into the woman I want to be.

Applelicious
11-08-2007, 09:53 PM
I have massive respect for the human mind, and for me this where the "magic" happens each and everytime. When I look at my fem pics, I will always see the male. And when I look in the mirror as my usual self, I always see the female in the same exact same face. Sometimes I don't really have a say in the matter; I will wake up, feel, and be girly all day long. The boots, the makeup, the skirt, all of it just kind of enhances the magic I feel when transitioning. But the wig does indeed have the biggest enhancement effect! :happy:

NZ_Dawn
11-08-2007, 10:13 PM
When Im in a skirt, hose and heels alone will be enough; however, Im also with others, there is a psychological element as well, not just the physical clothes. Something Ive never thought about though. :happy:

Patricia Johnson
11-09-2007, 12:37 AM
The change hits me when I am fixing my hair and I can see my face transformed.

Kaylene
11-09-2007, 12:46 AM
I dress sporadically, and I don't shave until I do.

Hence, when I've completed the full-body shave, that's when it hits the most. Mmmm, so smooth. The clothes and make-up are just icing on the cake after that.

JamieMTF
11-09-2007, 05:08 AM
Not sure about calling it magic, but for me it is when I sit down on the bed to slide into my hose. I absolutely adore that feeling as it caresses my legs.

Jamie

Jane G
11-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Thanks for all the posts. I think the wigs have it. I have to say when I lay in bed at night I rarely wear my wig, just my bra and slip and yet that content majic feeling stays with me. I guess once its kicked in it stays till back in drab mode.

Staci
11-09-2007, 08:00 PM
As soon as I start to pick out my outfit and then slide on those panties.