PDA

View Full Version : Met a supportive GG.

vivianann
11-07-2007, 07:42 AM
I was at a 7-11 store enfemme when a woman walked into the store, and saw me, and the look on her face was priceless, when she finally regained her composure, she ran over to me and grabbed my hands in hers, and said please tell me your not gay, (I was surprised) I told her that I was not gay, and that I loved women only, she started to jump up and down, and said good I always have been attracted to feminine males. she told me that even though she was into body building herself, she have always wanted a feminine male that was not into body building. She kept telling me that I was hot looking, and sexy, and she even told me that I was the most beautiful looking woman she has ever met. (I dont think I am beautiful). She told me that she wants to undress me and have her way with me, then put me back in my dress and reapply my makeup. I know that this sounds too good to be true, but I have a witness to all of this womans behavior, the 7-11 cashier.
I am still in shock.:eek: however I like what happened, it made my day.:D

JoanFlores
11-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Good for you, now go for it, it's not every day that can happen to a girl like us.

faltenrock
11-07-2007, 08:05 AM
that sounds really nice, what an experience
What did you wear?

uknowhoo
11-07-2007, 09:39 AM
OMG! What a stunning development! Good luck going forward (be careful) and let us know how it goes! :GD: xoxo Tammi

MJ
11-07-2007, 09:54 AM
good for you . what were you wearing at the time .. now for me i make it i point not to date any woman that can bet me up ... :heehee: hmm body builder

Sheri 4242
11-07-2007, 10:12 AM
What a great thing to happen!!! I know you must have felt so'ooo validated -- the great sense of warm and fuzzies wanting to explode out!!! Congratualtions!!!

Donna Marie
11-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Wonderful! You go girl. But you absolutely MUST show us some pix now. Maybe she will help you with that.

Nicki B
11-07-2007, 10:50 AM
They are out there....

But - are you already in a relationship? :strugglin

Deborah Jane
11-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Wonderful..Go for it. It,sounds great!!

Rayne
11-07-2007, 11:14 AM
:OMG: Love at first sight. :heehee:
Go, go ,go, it's not a girl, it's an angel ! :la:

KarenSusan
11-07-2007, 12:58 PM
I gotta start hanging around the 7-11 more often.:D

DonnaT
11-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Did you get her phone number so you could call her?

tracigirl_tv
11-07-2007, 01:32 PM
I will respond to this post just as soon as I finish mapquesting all 7-11s Western Colorado. :heehee:

MsJoann
11-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Had that happened to me, I would have hit the floor in shock. Actually most that see me have been very nice to me...except for one young one which had to stifle herself from breaking out in laughter.
This goes without saying or wondering what they say after "Elvis has left the building"
Good luck to you!

Jodie Wexler
11-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Your a lucky girl. This maybe the best reason to go out dressed I have ever heard. I might have to rethink about venturing out.

vivianann
11-07-2007, 04:21 PM
They are out there....

But - are you already in a relationship? :strugglin

I am not in a relationship now.

vivianann
11-07-2007, 04:26 PM
I will respond to this post just as soon as I finish mapquesting all 7-11s Western Colorado. :heehee:

there are not any 7-11's in western Colorado. I was in Salt Lake Utah when this incident happened. I was there on business.

I am trying to get pictures as soon as I can.

Marissa Mae
11-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Some people have all the luck :o Then again, gotta make it out dressed before we can meet someone like that! Its like being single: you won't meet someone until you put yourself out there!

charllote34
11-07-2007, 04:28 PM
What are you doing posting here!!! GO GET HER and when your done send her round mine !!!!!!:devil:

charlie
11-07-2007, 04:42 PM
So Vivian, did you take her up on her extreamly wonderful offer? You obviously made her day too!

RobertaFermina
11-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Hope it happens to you just as she suggested, Dear !

My experience with that scenario has been pure bliss !

May it befall you soon !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Bridal Britney
11-07-2007, 06:50 PM
I agree with an earlier comment, stop telling us about it and go and have her get you:D

Kris
11-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Vivianann,

OMG that is SO fantastic! I am so glad that you found someone, that you can see on a regular basis (don't you go there a lot on business?)

I am so happy for you....... see, that's what goin out there and taking a chance gets you!

Many of your closeted ladies should pay attention to this~!

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris

Sugar
11-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Did you get her phone number so you could call her?

That's what I'd like to know, too.

As well I've met one or two GG's that liked to dress me up and do my face. Lot's of fun...until they tried to talk me into letting them put huge vegetables where the sun don't shine.:eek:

vivianann
11-07-2007, 09:07 PM
I was wearing a western cowgirl dress, it is red with black leather over the shoulders then at about the second buttonhole the leather is cut in 1/4 inch danglies that are about 3 inches long, the hem of the skirt part of the dress is triple layered ruffles. the dress comes to my knee's. I was wearing a dolly parton wig and 2" pumps, with suntan pantyhose.

we did exchanged ph #'s

I will take her up on her offer, I do notice she is so excited and nervous she is out of control.

I met her again this morning at the same 7-11, she was very sweet, then she asked me if she could touch me, I said yes go ahead, she then put her hands on my sides and then rubbed up and down my sides and then touched my breasts. then told me again I was the most beautiful woman she has seen.
she said lets go out, and I said ok, when do you want to go out, I could not get her to commit, she then said I have to get back to work. I do not know what is going on with her, I think she might be nervous, she told me to meet her tomorow morning.
I was wearing a black and white sweater dress this morning when I met her again.

Paula Wilder
11-08-2007, 12:17 AM
I knew slupees and big gulps were intoxicating, but I had no idea! You might try upgrading to Dairy Queen next, for a better class of GG? Or, perhaps play the field at the local McD's - the options for meeting free spirits are endless at the convenience stores and fast food emporiums...

I'll have to be more outgoing next time I stop for a snack!

Hugs and giggles,

Paula

Paige.
11-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Of course she is nervous. We harbor many of the same uncertainties and fears of rejection as you do. She doesn't know whether you are a creep or not and she needs to be a little careful. My advise would be to go easy and slowly or you may not see her again if she gets spooked. I assume she is both scared to death and excited at the same time. Remember that you are a total stranger to her.

StayceeCD
11-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Hmmm Time to move to Utah!! SLC is a great town.. As is Park City!! :happy:

trannie T
11-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Is that a country song? "I Found Love By the Slurpee Machine."

AshleyLove
11-08-2007, 02:13 AM
JACKPOT! Hang onto that one, honey!

Kristen Kelly
11-08-2007, 04:43 AM

Up For A ROAD TRIP

Marissa^^
11-08-2007, 03:13 PM
You are a lucky girl and I'm sure everyone is envious...I sure am. I would make sure you don't let her get away. PLEASE keep us updated on what happens. Good luck.

Marissa

sandylove
11-23-2007, 12:00 AM
Finding a GG girl who is not just curious but is willing to be supportive friend is very difficult for me but is possible!
Love, Sandy

Dawn Marie
11-23-2007, 04:18 AM
Sounds great, go for it!!!!:thumbsup:That doesn't happen to us very often and when it does I know I would get just as excited as she was.

MarciManseau
11-23-2007, 09:30 AM
From personal experience, I know that every woman who is an artist that I've told about me was totally accepting, even to the point of sharing a bed with me once they saw me dressed. I"m an artist of sorts too, and I know that artists are a lot more accepting and "out there" than the rest of us.

Marci :hugs:

SiobhanW
11-23-2007, 10:30 AM
As well I've met one or two GG's that liked to dress me up and do my face. Lot's of fun...until they tried to talk me into letting them put huge vegetables where the sun don't shine.

Under those circumstances, I might agree to a small vegetable.

I would be more wanting a GG who was interested in a sort of quasi-lesbian relationship with her still being the more passive party.

Vivian Best
11-23-2007, 10:57 AM
Vivianann,
I get the deep down feeling you are leading us on with your story. It's great if it's true. What would be the odds of meeting the same person in the same store when you are from out of town?

Kerrie Sifton
11-23-2007, 11:50 AM
Great fun Viv, have a great time, and be careful, you should not have told us where it is, i think traci and kristen are heading out to cruise the utah 7-11's, who would have thought that utah would be such a fun environment, ah those mormon girls... who would have guessed.

Applelicious
11-23-2007, 02:44 PM
That is great news!! :clap: :clap:

The supportive GG's are out there. Some are more than willing to support, and desire to have sexual and/or romantic relationships with T-girls. Hell, some GG's don't even know how attracted they are to T-girls until they encounter and interact with one! But these ladies that are more than just supportive are among the minority. You are truly the best of both worlds, and it takes an open mind to see, and truly appreciate what girls like you have to offer.

Because the situation you have been faced with isn't an everyday occurance, I would treat it that way and explore the possibilites with this girl you met. Even if things don't work out, at least you wont have to dwell on the "what if?"

The only times I have interacted with GG's who admit to liking this flavor of tea, has been when I was dressed en femme. So I think if we want to fish for these willing GG's, we have to go out there like you have. I do admit I am bit envious, because the only GG's who have made any advancements towards me have all been married. :sad: Definitely find out if she's spoken for. :happy:

TxKimberly
11-23-2007, 04:40 PM
I was at a 7-11 store enfemme when a woman walked into the store, and saw me, and the look on her face was priceless, when she finally regained her composure, she ran over to me and grabbed my hands in hers, and said please tell me your not gay, (I was surprised) I told her that I was not gay, and that I loved women only, she started to jump up and down, and said good I always have been attracted to feminine males. she told me that even though she was into body building herself, she have always wanted a feminine male that was not into body building. She kept telling me that I was hot looking, and sexy, and she even told me that I was the most beautiful looking woman she has ever met. (I dont think I am beautiful). She told me that she wants to undress me and have her way with me, then put me back in my dress and reapply my makeup. I know that this sounds too good to be true, but I have a witness to all of this womans behavior, the 7-11 cashier.

PLEASE tell us you got her number or gave her yours???!!

racquel
11-23-2007, 08:34 PM
OMG this is a modern day fairy tale.The damsel is swept off her feet by a body builder (my dream woman)no less.
This relationship sounds like it will blossom:hugs:

Susan.
11-23-2007, 08:48 PM
You stated that she grabbed your hand. It doesn't sound like she is too shy. She may be in another relationship or a bit afraid of you, hence her reluctance to go too fast. You are still physically stronger than her even if she is a body builder, unless she is into body building as something more than a hobby.

I hope it works out for you since neither one of you is in a relationship (we hope). At worst, you have found a good friend.

vivianann
11-24-2007, 01:42 AM
Vivianann,
I get the deep down feeling you are leading us on with your story. It's great if it's true. What would be the odds of meeting the same person in the same store when you are from out of town?

Think what you may, I am telling the truth, I work in the Salt Lake area often, when I travel there I usually stay there a week or more depending on the amount of work load I have, I had been there at least a month. I have a motorhome where I stay when I go there to work, and I go to that 7-11 everyday when I am there. The reason I was able to meet her again was because the cashier there told me that she comes in everynight at about the same time that I met her. so I show up at about the same time and wait till she shows up. I have now met her 3 different times at about the same time. I have called her, but she does not answer, so I wont call her until I see her and find out if it is ok to call her, and what is a good time.
AND NOW FOR AN UPDATE.
Three days ago I went into that 7-11 and I had just missed her according to the cashier, however she did ask the cashier if she has seen me lately, and that she had lost my ph.#, and that she wants to see me again, which is encouraging, but I am not holding my breath on the hopes that I will be able to have some time to get to know her, I will make every effort to meet her again. I will be in Salt Lake next week, I will be there at least two weeks, so it will give me an opportunity to run into her again. I will let you all know as soon as I can. I hope she is not married. If she is, I will NOT pursue a relationship with her, I will tell her to go away if she is married. Every time that I have met her she seemed very nervous, or in a rush,

shauna 9
11-24-2007, 02:35 AM
Wonderful..Go for it. It,sounds great!!

Sedona
11-24-2007, 07:28 AM
Vivianann,

Something isn't adding up right with her. I don't doubt your story, but to me, she sounds married, or in a serious relationship. I'd be very careful with her. And, you haven't told, are you actually attracted to her, or just the idea that she loves CDers?

I hope it works out, but just a couple red flags for me.

RachelDenise
11-24-2007, 07:34 AM
I'm with Sedona. Go slow, try to meet in a place where you can talk a little to find out what is happening. Move slowly otherwise it could be trouble for all involved. But then I'm careful by nature. I guess being in the closet does that for a gurl!

Jocee
11-24-2007, 09:48 AM
I am still in shock.

I do hope you got her phone number or email addy :)

Strike
11-24-2007, 12:17 PM
Great stuff go for her number and email thingy.

Applelicious
11-24-2007, 12:37 PM
...I hope she is not married. If she is, I will NOT pursue a relationship with her, I will tell her to go away if she is married.
Why tell her to go away if she's married? Is friendship not a possibility if it turns out she is spoken for? If you only desire her romantically and/or sexually then I can see just letting her go because a true friendship is difficult when harboring those kind of feelings towards someone. However, if friendship is a possibility then I see nothing wrong with getting acquainted with her. Accepting GG's are too rare to pass up, even if friends is all you can be.

rhonda jane
11-24-2007, 01:25 PM
good for you . what were you wearing at the time .. now for me i make it i point not to date any woman that can bet me up ... :heehee: hmm body builder

If you have a great relationship, it helps to have a woman who can HELP in a fight. It can give you a feeling of confidence when you're out en femme.

tiffanyanne_69
11-24-2007, 07:39 PM
This thread is amazing . . . and like most of the gurl's have said . . . a dream come true. However I certainly do agree with most in taking it slow and being smart/careful . . . this definitely could be one of the greatest things to ever happen to you, but wouldn't it suck if it turned out to be one of the worst??? Just think about the movies "Single White Female" and "Fatal Attraction" . . .

I do hope it works out and am looking forward to future posts.

Kieroney
11-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Sounds like how Halloween went for me, one cute blond just could not get over the fact I was a guy, her brother was drooling over me until my brother told him I was a guy, that girl was like stalking me, she was extremely cute and just wanted to keep touching my boobs, and grabbing my arms, thank god I have a patient wife in that aspect or there would have been a fight, honestly I was extremely surprised about the whole thing, problem is Halloween is over, and my wife is not cool with the cd anymore. I say go for it, your a lucky person, and wrap it up good.

vivianann
11-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Sounds like how Halloween went for me, one cute blond just could not get over the fact I was a guy, her brother was drooling over me until my brother told him I was a guy, that girl was like stalking me, she was extremely cute and just wanted to keep touching my boobs, and grabbing my arms, thank god I have a patient wife in that aspect or there would have been a fight, honestly I was extremely surprised about the whole thing, problem is Halloween is over, and my wife is not cool with the cd anymore. I say go for it, your a lucky person, and wrap it up good.

Wow I am glad someone else had a similar experience that I had. Where were you at when that happened to you? I am glad I did not have a wife so I would not have to catch hell for another woman groping me, to be honest I liked it when she was touching me.:D:heehee:

patti
11-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Hi Viviann!
That is so Wonderful for you to find a women that accepts and WANTS a Feminine Man. I know for a Fact that women like that are out there. My wife has always been a Tomboy that hates wearing dresses skirts and makeup...pantyhose she dreads, however, she encourages me to be as feminine as possible, and loves to be able to run her han up my legs and under my skirt.
I had had several Yahoo Groups devoted to this subject of Feminine Men and Empowered women, which Yahoo must have found "Threatening", and Deleted. The point is though, that there were several couples that were living in a Role Reversed relationship, and there were a number of Women that wanted to have relationships with feminine men.

They are out there...hopefully in the future, we will see more and more women with feminine men

Patti

Joanie
11-27-2007, 07:56 PM
I had a similar experience but only over the phone with a young woman at a Merle Norman in a nearby town. I called about getting a makeover. She was on the cell phone with her mom and asked me to hold on for a minute. She ended that call and asked me to repeat the question about a makeover. When she understood, she said she would LOVE to give me one. She went on about how she had tried to get her boy friend to wear makeup but he wouldn't go beyond lipstick. She loved it on him as it made his lips kissable.

She gave me her cell number, said she would meet me anywhere for a makeover. I told her I didn't live in her town but go there on business some. She offered to come to my hotel room (as a parent, I thought of her father and what he might say about his daughter's reckless offer as she sounded like she was around 20, and that isn't a safe thing to do with a stranger you never laid eyes on). Said she just loved the fact that I was pursuing an alternative lifestyle. I told her I wasn't, this was a private thing done in selective moments. She asked if I liked having my eyebrows waxed, said she had a "thing" about waxed eyebrows. When I acted reluctant to call her back, she got very upset. She was clearly excited, in a sexual way. As I am married, this was way too much for me to handle. Believe me, I was tempted to follow up and called the store a few months later and was only willing to go there if she could give me a makeover in the store's private area. She had quit their employment! Probably for the best. Now, if I wasn't married, this would have been a different story!

P.S.-Have had three makeovers at different Merle Normans, all very enjoyable but none of the women were hot and heavy for me as a CDer. One was especially supportive though, which was greatly appreicated.

vivianann
12-07-2007, 04:48 AM
I went out with the bodybuilder woman, she was very nice,and we had a good time. as far as a relationship goes, it will not happen, the chemistry is not there, however we can be good friends, and it was very nice to be out with a very accepting woman.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-07-2007, 02:13 PM
I went out with the bodybuilder woman, she was very nice,and we had a good time. as far as a relationship goes, it will not happen, the chemistry is not there, however we can be good friends, and it was very nice to be out with a very accepting woman.

Thank you for updating us Vivinann. Sorry it didn't go the way you expected chemistry wise, but hey at least you know they are out there ;)

*hugs*

Zara

kathy stockings
12-07-2007, 02:19 PM
A domme woman bodybuilder who wants a fem male is my definition of the perfect woman. Wouldn't it be heaven to be married to her?

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-07-2007, 02:22 PM
A domme woman bodybuilder who wants a fem male is my definition of the perfect woman. Wouldn't it be heaven to be married to her?

For you, yes indeed :)