PDA

View Full Version : hehe.. that was fun

Rayna
04-03-2005, 02:21 PM
just got the door for the pizza guy and COMPLETELY forgot that i was wearing shorts and no shoes.. so he sees my bare smooth legs, and my painted toenails... just kinda smiled at me and gave me the pizza

Tristen Cox
04-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Totally forgot the tip hu :D ;)

Rayna
04-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Totally forgot the tip hu :D ;)

i wonder what would have happened if i left my tits in and my skirt on ;)

carolynhcd
04-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Free pizza, likely

w2bejessica
04-03-2005, 02:50 PM
I have a little story like that. I got dressed up on morning and I walked out to get the paper and around the corner came a person walking her dog. She jus smiled at me and kept walking. It was such a rush ;)

Brenda Jane
04-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Last Saturday I was all dressed up and there came a knock on the door. It was the next door neighbor's wife! She knew I was at home and so I had to answer the door. Her jaw almost hit the floor! Being a Mexican girl she lapsed into Spanish for a litle bit, but soon recovered. I let her use my phone and she left after about 5 minutes. I have seen her twice since and get a sly little smile from her now. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

sunita_rao
04-04-2005, 09:45 PM
i answer the pizza guy all the time dressed up. its embarrassing, but they are always very polite about it. what sucks is that i have a deep voice, so it must look really f'ed up to them.

nikky
04-21-2005, 10:58 PM
i have done the toenails thing before toe. at college i used to live below several girls who stoped in all the time. i was just getting some things done around the apt when one walked in. we were talking for about 5 minutes when she finally noticed my pink toes. i just laughed and said me girlfriend did them. lol

stevie h
04-22-2005, 04:22 PM
whats a pizza guy

stevie uk

xx

LaceyNicole
06-28-2005, 01:24 AM
i've had painted toenails for almost 2 years now give or take, and i have forgotten about it and answered the door for the pizza guy, and even once a police officer that i had called to file a report with. Neither of them said a word, but i am sure they both noticed.

Tristen Cox
06-28-2005, 01:29 AM
whats a pizza guy

stevie uk

xx
Pizza Guy = One who delivers pizza to your door

Khriss
06-28-2005, 03:11 AM
or er , "Memories" ,, LOng ago and far away, a young "TV" ( We'll call "Her"- oh- "Khriss") had spent a long afternoon,enjoying the new black cire' bathing suit she had just aquired: How it felt soo tight and smooth on her skin. How it made her skinny little ass look so plump and round, and with "falsies"placed just so, a hint of cleavage!?So She danced and played and caressed herself and thought "this is the best winter class break EVER!! She posed in her full length bebroom mirror,saying-Cindy Crawford ,eat Your Heart Out!All this fun had tired her out and a long winters nap seemed in order. Time to take it off she thought. But why? It "feels sooo good" --so she pulled a baggy sweatsuit on over the top of "all" -layed down and fell fast asleep- to the sweeeetest dreams....but later,just after the sun had set- there came a Knocking on her door." Hey , It's a blizzard outside - Time to go to the Bar" her (his!) roomate bellowed- Grab Yer coat, lets go before they close the roads! OK , I'm Comming !" she replied - and wiping the sleep from her eyes groggily got up and pulling on her (his) coat walked straight out of her bedroom - BEFORE remembering that- ( to be continued?)

pantylover1
06-28-2005, 05:37 AM
OH NO NOT AGAIN ??????????????????????????????? :mad: :cry: