PDA

View Full Version : feeling pretty

s.s.
11-07-2007, 11:07 AM
for the first time in a long time i felt pretty when i was dressed. i dont know what it was but i just felt down for a while and dressing usually cheered me up. up until this weekend my private dressing moments hadnt been working. iguess i was just going through a case ofe the blahs but now i feel better.

MonikaW
11-07-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm glad you are feeling better. We all go through the blahs. Sometimes it's just a mystery why you get them and why you get over them. I find that for me, it is often the most inconsequential things that can alter my mood. Though if you do make an effort to look good, whether enfemme or drab, it can make you feel good too.

Ðarissa
11-07-2007, 11:18 AM
I feel pretty crazy most days. LOL

That's great that you feel pretty. Too bad we can't bottle that. :D

tommi
11-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Its funny how so many of us cycle with how we feel about ourselves just like most gg's that I know.:2c:

Angie G
11-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Glad the feelings back hun :hugs:
Angie

AmandaNJ973
11-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Even just slipping on a pair of heels when I get home from work makes me feel better:)

Sheri 4242
11-08-2007, 09:01 AM
We all go through the blahs. Sometimes it's just a mystery why you get them and why you get over them.

Yep!!! I have to agree with Monika!!! It is often a mystery why we get blues (or blahs). At other times, we pretty much know why and there is no mystery. The thing to do is to "keep on keeping on" whether you know why you are feeling blue or not.

Kris
11-08-2007, 11:09 AM
for the first time in a long time i felt pretty when i was dressed. i dont know what it was but i just felt down for a while and dressing usually cheered me up. up until this weekend my private dressing moments hadnt been working. iguess i was just going through a case ofe the blahs but now i feel better.

Shawna,

I noticed that you just joined this community and I wanted to be the first to :welcom: you to the site! It's a great place to get support and learn from others with more experience.

It's also nice that your dressing is back to the normal feeling good and cheering you up! I am glad to hear that. I hate to get dressed up and not feel pretty.

:hugs: Kris

rachael devry
11-10-2007, 07:24 PM
dressing up always made a cloudy day sunny. if only time could stand still....