PDA

View Full Version : My first "outing " today

charllote34
11-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Today at work me, a girl and a guy i work with were sat with each other at lunch discussing our Driving licence photos . We were sat laughing and comparing when i happenend to remake what nice streaked hair the girl had in her picture ,the lad laughed at me and said " ha ha ..... your so effeminate!! " This was the first time EVER anyone has called me this and seriously wonder if i am becoming increasingly more like that!! Do you think its anything to do with the ever so more crossdressing , the false nails , the 3 new wigs , and breast forms i have recently got!!!!:D

Dita_B
11-07-2007, 02:22 PM
No way Charllote... the guy is just plain wrong...

How could this possibly have anything to do with your crossdressing, the 3 new wigs, the false nails (and the glue residue on your nails), the breast forms and your ever increasing knowledge of all those things that have nothing to do with soccer...

...and of course you know that learning and teaching always goes hand in hand, so you unwittingly teach what your learn... ...Oops!

Love, :love:Dita

charllote34
11-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Took the remark as a compliment to the happy surprise of the girl i was with , tell u what shes very very nice!!!:devil:

nikki_t
11-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Took the remark as a compliment to the happy surprise of the girl i was with , tell u what shes very very nice!!!:devil:

Yeah! I actually get upset if, while in guy mode, anyone calls me "manly" - luckily that doesn't happen very often. :o

lisa_e_love
11-07-2007, 04:02 PM
If I am trying to test the waters with someone to see how open they would be to know that I was a crossdresser, I often just drop little "effeminate" comments like that to see how they react.

charllote34
11-07-2007, 04:03 PM
If I am trying to test the waters with someone to see how open they would be to know that I was a crossdresser, I often just drop little "effeminate" comments like that to see how they react.

Me too i do it quite a lot lately

charlie
11-07-2007, 04:47 PM
On top of that I now am studying girls makeup, shoes and hair styles everywhere I go! I haven't made the mistake of asking how they do certain things yet, but like you, guess that is coming.

Ruth
11-07-2007, 04:54 PM
That is so funny Charllote but also a good sign I think. People in general are getting to a point of recognising and accepting feminine characteristics in a man without automatically thinking there is something wrong.

Angie G
11-07-2007, 05:02 PM
I think we tend to do that in time I do a little :hugs:
Angie

Sinthia
11-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Whenever someone comments that I said or did something that is 'feminine' I just reply that 'it is my feminine side coming out' and we all laugh about it. You know the old saying 'when you laugh at yourself, people laugh with you, not at you.'

ronni
11-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Nobody's called me "effeminite" since I was a boy, Charlotte.
If only they could see me now!
By the way, did you have fingernail polish on at the time?
:happy:

Melissa Monet
11-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Today at work me, a girl and a guy i work with were sat with each other at lunch discussing our Driving licence photos . We were sat laughing and comparing when i happenend to remake what nice streaked hair the girl had in her picture ,the lad laughed at me and said " ha ha ..... your so effeminate!! " This was the first time EVER anyone has called me this and seriously wonder if i am becoming increasingly more like that!! Do you think its anything to do with the ever so more crossdressing , the false nails , the 3 new wigs , and breast forms i have recently got!!!!:D
That was a really nice compliment....Thank him!

christid66
11-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Do you think its anything to do with the ever so more crossdressing , the false nails , the 3 new wigs , and breast forms i have recently got!!!!:D
Did you have them on when your Driving licence photo taken?:heehee:

charllote34
11-08-2007, 02:52 AM
Did you have them on when your Driving licence photo taken?:heehee:

Ha ha NO!!!

Patricia Peters
11-08-2007, 03:00 AM
I bought my first wig today and also facial powder, lip pencils, (two shades of red), got a nice full lenth skirt and some size 10 boots to go with the skirt.

While in line at the bank I started to ask the teller about the streaks in her hair and complimented on her taste in clothes, jewelery, and the cute flip in her hair. Effeminate? Me? I work with tools all day.

Except when I am trying make-up, new lingerie, or shopping thrift stores for femme clothes.

So far only a few dozen folks have noticed.
O well.
Patricia

Sheri 4242
11-08-2007, 03:05 AM
That is so funny Charllote but also a good sign I think. People in general are getting to a point of recognising and accepting feminine characteristics in a man without automatically thinking there is something wrong.

I agree with Ruth!!! It is, more often than not, a very good sign, AND indeed, at least in this country, people do seem, generally speaking, to recognize, and even accept, that feminine characteristics in a man doesn't mean anything is wrong!!!

charllote34
11-08-2007, 11:50 AM
I agree with Ruth!!! It is, more often than not, a very good sign, AND indeed, at least in this country, people do seem, generally speaking, to recognize, and even accept, that feminine characteristics in a man doesn't mean anything is wrong!!!

I enjoy the recognition , but the straight man bit of me thinks oh here we go think im gay ( nothing wrong with that!) but i would sooner thought of as a crossdresser xxx