PDA

View Full Version : Question about shaving privates....

Stephanie Southwest
04-03-2005, 03:48 PM
I have never shaved my privates before and I had the following delicate questions:

1. A day or two after you shave, do the whiskers in the pubic area ever poke and irritate your "thing"?

2. After you shave the inside of your upper thighs, can the whiskers ever poke into the side of your sack?

3. Does anyone ever shave the area between the sack and butt? Or the asscrack? Can the clean look here give anyone a lift?

Dannie
04-03-2005, 03:53 PM
I do it all. It's great, and quite frankly, you get used to it. A method I used to use was to put keeenex in the groin area to avoid scratching.
My wife enjoys the smooth feeling - it's sooooo feminine.

Julie
04-03-2005, 03:53 PM
Stephanie this subject has come up a few times, the link below has references from different threads on the subject. Happy reading, all 89 threads.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=187321 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=187321)

JJ

w2bejessica
04-03-2005, 04:01 PM
I am also very cleaned shaved. I shave everyday and love it. I have never let my hair grow long enough to know to answer your question. I just like the clean shaved look. Sorry I could not be more help

crispy
04-03-2005, 11:16 PM
I do it everywhere. Yes it can itch a bit but the real hassle is if you get ingrowing hairs in the crease of the groin.
I used to wonder why my wife got inlamed spots in the groin. Now I know! :(

Sweet Jeanette
04-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Yes!--------on all your questions.- I usually let my wife shave me. She did today.-Talcum powder helps.---------As for the itch that may, or may not come; I usually grin and bear it, until it's grown out some.

stefanie
04-03-2005, 11:56 PM
for me, the first few times, I had some irratation both from the shaving and the regrowth. After that, there were no problems. Don't go tooooo quick

stefanie

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-04-2005, 01:45 AM
this has almost nothing to do with shaving ur crotch but it does deal with shaving ur lower half,, right now my legs r itching so BAD they feel like they r on fire :eek: this happens almost everytime i shave within 24 hours of me shaving,, what can i do to prevent this?? and dont say " dont shave" pantyhose dont look good on hairy legs :p any positive advice would be helpfull..

Brenda Elizabeth
04-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Veronica
Hi, I completely body shave at least once a week and like you I used to itch something terrible about 24 hours afterwards. I now follow this routine. I first bathe using a moisterising body wash in a fairly hot bath, while still in the bath I lather up parts of my body at a time with Dove Cream soap and then shave with a Ladyshave razor. When I have completely shaved I dry off and then apply Astra Body moisterising cream. Since I have been doing this routine I have had no after effect itching, also my skin feels ever so soft and silky, a wonderful feminine feeling.
Hope this can be some help.

Brenda XXX

Lindahexi
04-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi,
1: Never had any problem with that.
2: Same thing, no after effects whatsoever.
3: Yes I shave all of that area once a week, feels good, much better than all that hair

Hope that helps,

Linda.

StephanieCD
04-04-2005, 04:44 PM
I do shave 'down there' but every once in a while (only been doing it for a few months) the ingrown hairs are too evil so I stop for a while.

Yes, the hair growing back in is bothersome on all parts - it's either all or none, especially in the nethers ;) I haven't figured out how to beat the ingrown hairs yet so I 'just deal' *sigh*

abzmichelle
04-04-2005, 04:55 PM
i use hair removal cream in those areas,itches sometimes but worth it for that really smoothe feeling

Nyx
04-04-2005, 06:55 PM
You can shave *everywhere*... You just have to be careful in your movements... Although, if you want a smoother feeling, and longer lasting smoothness, you should use an epilator. Its the least expensive solution, and doesn't require you to constantly buy replacements, like wax. There is also laser, but thats sort of extremely expensive.

AngelBelow
04-04-2005, 09:05 PM
interesting. what's an epilator??

~*AMH*~

Rayna
04-04-2005, 09:23 PM
interesting. what's an epilator??

~*AMH*~

The most evil contraption ever invented! I believe it was first used in the Spanish Inquisition while trying to torture people into confessing. Think of it as the ******* child of a chainsaw and a pair of tweezers.

ouch... damnit i hate that thing. leaves me with whiteheads every time i use it!

AngelBelow
04-04-2005, 09:26 PM
oh ... okay x_X. I see now.

by the way have any of you heard of the site www.nevershaveagain.com? i'm not sure if it works or not and im too lazy to try.

~*AMH*~

Rayna
04-04-2005, 09:32 PM
oh ... okay x_X. I see now.

by the way have any of you heard of the site www.nevershaveagain.com? i'm not sure if it works or not and im too lazy to try.

~*AMH*~

I just checked some reviews on that thign and every one i've read says it's a scam

Felicity
04-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Hmmm.... I'm more comfortable shaving regularly down there. The skin there may be more delicate, but takes to shaving just fine. I prefer to shave everything for a few reasons. I itch less.... actually not at all since I started shaving there. It is easier to keep clean, and I don't get ingrown hairs. You have to shave if you are to have an effective tuck. Tape is the only way to hold things in place well enough to have an effective illusion to wear a anything that fits tight there. Catsuits, even some thongs are no problem for me when I tuck with tape.