PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

jazmine
11-07-2007, 10:45 PM
You guys look great! I peruse these pages now and again, and I just want to say that you guys give me a run for my money when i'm in my everyday guymode. I hope to work up the courage oneday to at least make my avitar a real picture of my female self. Cheers everyone.

CaptLex
11-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks, Jazmine . . . :bg:

Jordan
11-09-2007, 09:51 PM
hi i agree with you on that

Kieron Andrew
11-10-2007, 02:41 AM
awwww Schucks girls! :heehee: thanks!

Felix
11-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Thanx Ladies xx Felix :hugs::hugs:

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
11-13-2007, 04:43 PM
*contemplates posting pictures of himself*:undecided

Anthony Jake
11-13-2007, 04:45 PM

you so should dude, make a thread of pics of you.. i know the other guys will back me up on that one..

jazmine
11-13-2007, 06:17 PM
you so should dude, make a thread of pics of you.. i know the other guys will back me up on that one..

I know,i know......i want to. I don't know why i'm so nervous. If anyone calls me out, i guess i can use the ole'....well what were YOU doing on crossdressers.com! I'll let you guys know when I do.

Kieron Andrew
11-13-2007, 06:19 PM
go on make a picture thread that you can update when you want to, you know you want to

yup, im backing you up

jazmine
11-13-2007, 06:45 PM
go on make a picture thread that you can update when you want to, you know you want to

yup, im backing you up

Ha ha ha. Ya I do! The bad part is I have to learn how to do it (LOL). May have to call in my wife on this technical project. It's funny. I know how to restore classic arcade games, but I scratch my head on this stuff. When I do get it figured out, where do put the thread? Well, Thanks for building me up to possibly doing the unimaginable. You guys are cool!

Kieron Andrew
11-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Ha ha ha. Ya I do! The bad part is I have to learn how to do it (LOL). May have to call in my wife on this technical project. It's funny. I know how to restore classic arcade games, but I scratch my head on this stuff. When I do get it figured out, where do put the thread? Well, Thanks for building me up to possibly doing the unimaginable. You guys are cool!

i wasnt referring to you sorry, i was quoting Domi so was Seth

Syr_SwitchyGQ
11-13-2007, 07:07 PM

You should put up pics too... pics are always good. :happy:

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
11-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Posted a whole thread! Whew!