PDA

View Full Version : Finally got to dress up w/out worrying

Mya Summers
11-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Well I finally got my wife to let me CD for one night, with all the things that go w/it and it wasn't for Halloween Neither., and God was it great. But I'm not going to push my luck for a second time for a little while. But after she done my makeup and I got into what she picked out for me to wear she had fun taking pics of me. I haven't been that happy for a couple of years now. Well don't know what else to say, other than how can I put more pics on my profile on here than just 1? Could someone help m w/that?

YangGuiFei
11-08-2007, 02:47 AM
I'm glad to hear you had a good night out! Good luck with the pics!

Sheri 4242
11-08-2007, 02:58 AM
Sounds like you had a great evening!!! Don't push your wife too fast, though!!! Sometimes we think our wives have become more accepting only to learn that they haven't -- there is often a backlash period (even a number of them)!!! Some wives think they will become more accepting, and while there are those that do, some never will!!! Some even think if they give a CDing husband a green light, that the CDing will burn out, but instead of that happening, a tremendous pink fog sets in and things go in a direction the wife didn't anticipate. Life is all about balance, as is said on here a lot. But, that said, some wives will try (and some won't, but it will seem like it) and then pull the rug out. So, take it step by step and don't push for too much too fast!!!