PDA

View Full Version : Being percieved as a woman

tinastone
11-08-2007, 02:59 AM
My two closest girlfriends (ggs) whom I met at my gym a few years ago both have always accepted me as just another woman. As far as I know they have no idea I am transgendered. I do not take hormones and I do not dress fulltime but neither of them have ever seen me except as Tina. If they do not totally beleive I am a woman they are two of the greatest actresses of all time as we have shared the most intimate non-sexual moments that two women can share. I have no sexual interest in women anyway. I like to consider myself a heterosexual female who is hormonally challenged
I recently was helping my friend Gloria after some extensive cosmetic surgery she had had. She needed my assistance getting dressed and undressed and getting in and out of a shower. I am quite sure if she didn't really believe I was 100 per cent female she would not be comfortable in those situations with me. Both she and my other girlfriend Panny have chatted with me about my periods and about giving birth. Anyway just wanted to know if anybody else had had a similar experience.

DianaGomez
11-08-2007, 04:11 PM
If they find out the truth, you are going to have a major problem on your hand. Its not like you've had the SRS which would be dif. For them, if you have the plumbing intact, you are male unless they can understand you are TG and accept you as such. But like this, is will feel like violation of many things, and you could even get in some legal trouble. Just a thought.

Kate Simmons
11-08-2007, 04:33 PM
It can be a matter of trust--bigtime, which is exactly why I never hide who I really am. You may not have such closeness but you will have respect which is more valuable than gold or platinum.:happy:

Carroll
11-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Wow...dont you watch our good friend Jerry Springer? When the other people find out there is always a "real" fight that breaks out due to the deceit.
Seriously It would be in your best interest to talk to them. If they are true friends they might be shocked, but supportive. :2c: