PDA

View Full Version : What was your most exciting outing?

faltenrock
11-08-2007, 03:52 AM
This is a question for all MtF CDs. I wonder what interesting things you've done when out and about.

I've made so many experiences in the past. One of the most challanging was about three years ago. I was on assignment and travelled a lot in a period of six weeks. It was Friday evening and I found myself in a lonely place, close to the Polish border on an island. I didn't have dinner and no hotel for the coming night yet. It was around Halloween, but not quite that day.
I stopped at a little hotel and restaurant to have dinner. I was fully dressed with a grey mini skirt and a matching grey blazer/jacket. The restaurant was almost empty, I was early. The waitress was really nice and we exchanged some words without talking about my dressing. After dinner, I walked to the reception and asked for a room.
There was nothing special, no bad comment or anything like that. I got my liuggage to the first floor into my room and left the hotel for the evening to go out. Next morning I had breakfast, again fully dressed up with another mini skirt.
That was a very special event for me, unfortunately I didn't have a change to do it again yet.

I'm really curious about your experiences.

MonikaW
11-08-2007, 09:37 AM
My most exciting adventure was flying from San Diego to Washington DC while dressed. It was a great day. I posted my experience on this forum a while back.

Jennifer in CO
11-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Would white water rafting wearing a white bikini under a white gause short sleeved shirt and cut-offs with tennis shoes count?

Jenn

Dita_B
11-08-2007, 12:37 PM
My greatest thrill was spending a few days in a row in a hotel in a city far away from home...located in the good old US of A...

I had a few days for myself after a business trip was finished and spent those days fully en-femme...

So I decided to change into femme from one day to the other and I had to go to the receptionist the next morning to get my breakfast voucher. Upon my request, they checked my status on the computer and handed me my voucher, never missing a beat, or even raising an eyebrow...

The waitresses in the dining room never missed a beat either and served my food with a smile while saying: "Enjoy your breakfast, hon"...

Until today I don't know if the staff ever read me... If they did, they did a wonderful job hiding it. Logically they must have, as I was registered as a male and single occupant of the room. So it should have been clear to them... But I have noticed no giggles, looks, or what have you, whatsoever.

Sure I got some stares, but only from the other guests, as one morning I found to my horror the dining room occupied with what I could only classify as the local college freshman football team. I just wore my new boots with 4.5" heels and they could not have missed me while towering with my total 6'-6" over everyone else present there, including most of them. Well they looked at me and followed me with their eyes all the way until I was seated, but I never heard a comment or noticed any further obvious looks... So I must have done something right, or those boys were extremely tolerant and well educated...

All in all it was an absolutely exhilarating experience to spend a few days entirely as Dita. I put my drab clothes in the closet and forgot about them until I had to leave. I went shopping and shopping, visited all the Malls in the entire area, walked the downtown streets, visited clubs... in short, I had a blast...

And I am looking forward to the next occasion...I would recommend a trip like mine to anyone.

Love, :love:Dita.

MonikaW
11-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Would white water rafting wearing a white bikini under a white gause short sleeved shirt and cut-offs with tennis shoes count?

Jenn

White water rafting alone I think that would certainly get the adrenalin pumping.

Mitch23
11-08-2007, 02:12 PM
one of my earliest adventures at the shopping mall when i finally had the courage to ask the SA some questions about beauty products. she sat me down in the chair in full public view and gave me a makeover - and noone turned a hair. she and her colleagues have become good friends and are always pleased to see me in the store whether dressed or not.

mitch

mitch

joann07
11-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Just like MonikaW, last month, I flew from Tampa to Chicago all dressed up (See my post: A flight to remember! (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68118)) then spent four wonderful days in the Windy city. What an experience that was.
I did a write up of days 1 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68690), 2 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69170), and 3 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69807).
I'm almost done with my write up on day 4 so look for it in the next few days.

Hugs!

nikki_t
11-08-2007, 02:53 PM
My most exciting outing? Well, that would be my first time of course! :D

I was only 15 or 16 at the time. Went all over the place, walking through town, getting on buses and going to pubs. Awesome.

Lissa Stevens
11-08-2007, 03:17 PM
That would be my first pedi. I was so scared and excited that I thought I would faint.

jennifer41356
11-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Mine was visiting Tokyo Japan to visit some tgilrs I had met. We went to some underground clubs the first night

the second day we went to a place for an early dinner and then to a couple of bars that cater to tgirls, we get in free and the guys have to pay by the hour. the bars are tiny, maybe 20 people can fit in

the 3rd day , one of the gals and i went to Tokyos Disney by the Sea park aa amusement park next to Disneyland...what fun that was:hugs:

Carlacd
11-08-2007, 05:23 PM
One of mine best days ever, other than getting a full makeover, a few years back.
Have just moved to the Phoenix area, and got bored at home so went exploring for what ever. Just looking and seeing what was around the area we moved into. I had to stop and buy a wallet and there was a Cathrines Plus store next to where i was already shopping, and never having been in one i thought i would at least check it out.
Thinking it was sort of like a Lane Bryants, i went in.
Just was looking around and i found some jeans they carry, and i plucked up the courage to ask the SA if i could try them, and she said of course. After trying and finding they fit perfect, i then thought about some tops. Found two tops that i liked and again plucked up the courage and asked the SA, if they minded if i tried on tops too. Again, no problem. And of course the tops fit well, and will look good with the jeans i bought.
I of course got my perks card too.
Had a wonderful talk with the SA and the manager, both were very cool with what i asked them. The only suggestion they stated was it was best if the store is not really busy. There were two other ladies in the store when i asked if i could try on the clothes. So i will be going back, what a wonderful day.
All while in drab.
Thanks to the Ladies at Cathrines Plus in Phoenix.:love: