PDA

View Full Version : personnal best

Stefanie_in_Mt
11-08-2007, 07:06 AM
I just spent the last 15 1/2 hours in femme:D
I got off work a little early yesterday, and didn't really have anything pressing to do, so I came straight home, put on my bra, panties, and nightgown. God I do love being enfemme, I wish I could go full time like some of you gurls. But for now I'll have to settle for what I can get.

Love
Stefanie

MonikaW
11-08-2007, 09:40 AM
It doesn't matter that you aren't full time as long as you have the opportunity to be yourself.

Julie Ann
11-08-2007, 10:05 AM
I just spent the last 15 1/2 hours in femme:D
I got off work a little early yesterday, and didn't really have anything pressing to do, so I came straight home, put on my bra, panties, and nightgown. God I do love being enfemme, I wish I could go full time like some of you gurls. But for now I'll have to settle for what I can get.

Love
Stefanie

I've done that a few times, when the wife is gone. Makes it hard to go back to male clothes. I would probably go full time if possible.
Julie Ann

LindaTS
11-08-2007, 10:29 AM
I know what you're saying when you say it's hard to return to the male mode. As one who is lucky enough to spend about 95% of the time as a woman I really hate it when I have to make the change back. Hopefully, in the future, I can fully transition like a few of you other girls.

Veronica 1
11-08-2007, 08:22 PM
I am looking forward to tomorrow as it will be a long weekend for me. I am planning to get home at 5, hit the tub for a long soak with bath beads and the works. Then I will get dressed, freshly shaved and play with makeup and clothes for three days until I have to go back to work on Tuesday morning. I just know that it will be hard to go back to drab after the weekend but all things have to end sometimes, I guess.

BillieJoe
11-08-2007, 08:53 PM
I know what you mean. My SO has been away for the last two days and just as soon as I get home from work it into the shower, than into a sexy bra, panties and a slip for the rest of the night, than inot a nice silky nightgown till morning. My SO will be back tomorrow night so I have one more night of dressing the way I want...........

SandyR
11-08-2007, 09:00 PM
So cool! I would have a "major case of 5:00, or 7:00" o'clock shadow.

Hugs!

SandyR

veronicagirl
11-08-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm divorced, but not due to cd'ing. Can't pass due to masculine features and height. It's more than fantastic to be able to dress, do makeup and all the rest when you desire.

Karren H
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Full time is over rates IMHO.... After 3 straight days enfemme I couldn't wait to get all grubby and relaxed.... Getting pretty is hard work and keeping it up for an extended period of time is taxing....

pamela_a
11-08-2007, 09:29 PM
I can relate to that. I get very little time to get pretty and dressed completely and I adore every minute of it. I hope you get the chance for a repeat performance soon

-Paula-