PDA

View Full Version : driving en femm?

MistyCD
04-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Hi Girls, has this ever happened to you??? You venture out slowly, get dressed up and take a drive out at night..... only to have the car break down or get a flat tire!!!!

what did you do?

Rayna
04-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Hi Girls, has this ever happened to you??? You venture out slowly, get dressed up and take a drive out at night..... only to have the car break down or get a flat tire!!!!

what did you do?

hehe.. oddly enough i've NEVER thought of this all the times i've gone out driving

Tiffy
04-03-2005, 06:21 PM
hehe.. oddly enough i've NEVER thought of this all the times i've gone out driving

Ditto, never thought of it either.

Kisses, April

Juliette
04-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Every time I do it, I pack an "emergency bag" with my guy clothes for these "just in case" situations.

Rayna
04-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Every time I do it, I pack an "emergency bag" with my guy clothes for these "just in case" situations.
i'm gonna have to remember that... good thing too, i was gonna stay dressed when i go to pick up my wife tonight from her friend's house

Sophie
04-03-2005, 06:41 PM
myself and my girlfriend once went to a Cd meeting at a hotel. it was my first time out dressed with her and as we pulled into the car park, the lady (GG) in the car next to us knocked on the window. I gingerly opened the door to see what she wanted, and she pointed out that there was a funny hissing noise coming from the back tyre!

Big screw, right though!

OMG!!!

decided to sod it and go meet the other girls!

Ended up in a bit of a comedy situaltion with 3 trannies watching my girlfriend change a tyre! well, i was wearing my nails and she bites hers!

got home safe and sound!

The moral..... take a competent someone with you! I'm very handy as a boy but a complete ditze as a girl!

Sophie

Steffie-Lee
04-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Flat tire ?? That's easy to fix, a lady in a dress & heels doesn't have to wait long for assistance.... Pack a pair of mechanic's coveralls, gloves and an old pair of shoes, just in case, if you go out as much as I do join, AAA..... But how about.... The ATM will not work, It just swallowed my card, the screen flashes "SEE TELLER !".... I just gave my self a bath in gasoline at a self service station, (the #$*&%@ fill thing just splashed and it backed up all over me!).... I walked away from my car, shopping in a mall, about 10 blocks, AND JUST BROKE A HEEL!.... Is that a cop behind me with his lights flashing ?... I just got read by the clerk at the makeup counter after I spent $150. Immmm I just got felt up by a total stranger.... That spring shower in the forecast has turned in to a torrential downpour, and I am soaked to the skin..... The elastic broke on my panties and now they have fallen down around my ankles.... Ahhhh the joys of being a girl...... :)

CindyT
04-03-2005, 11:25 PM
I carry a duffel bag in the back of the car with both male/female clothes. In the end of the bag I keep a plastic bag with a damp soapy washcloth. If I need to I use the rag to wipe off my makeup, toss the wig & breastforms into the duffel bag and throw my male clothes on over the top of whatever I'm wearing. Works for me! :)

CindyT

stefanie
04-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Strange...i never thought of that. Could be exciting just finding your way home...just kidding :)

from now on, I think I will make sure I have that additional duffel
...thanks for the tips
stefanie

Sandra H
04-04-2005, 02:15 AM
It has crossed my mind and so I now do as several of the other girls have said, carry a bag of DRAB cloths with me.

Linda-x
04-04-2005, 03:00 AM
I also pack a bag with guy stuff, and extra girl shoes, ect. And also a nitie cause you never know..... :) I've been pulled over twice in the last 6 months !! Does that count ? Oh wait, the cop didn't make me change.... ;)

Noel Chimes
04-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Went out one night just to get away from the house. Got to the city , and the temp. light comes on. Next thing I know the car stops. No spare clothes, and 20 miles from home. Waited for the engine to cool down, got it started, ran into a gas station for water. (Lucky there was a hose outside) Quick fill job on the radiator, and hope I can make it home.
Not even close. Car stops 15 miles from home, fully dressed. Have you ever tried riding home in a tow truck with some guy named Henry?

Stormgirl
04-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Keep the stories coming,never attempted to drive while dressed.My car was a cop magnet as it was with it being lowered and had performance parts on it.