PDA

View Full Version : wieredest place you been dressed

Niya W
11-08-2007, 11:48 AM
This is a true story. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Some how after a dinner I wound up with 12 other Tgirls at a strip club, um err gentle mens club

DonnaT
11-09-2007, 02:38 PM
The Xray warehouse next to a hospital in WV.

From 1979 to 1983 my wife worked at reorginizing the whole warehouse and renumbering the xrays envelopes to make them easier to locate.

On some days, she would let me dress and help out.

trannie T
11-09-2007, 06:15 PM
While I was on vacation last summer I went to a meeting of Emerald City in Seattle, it was held in a former brothel, the waitresses and some of the Emerald City girls were dressed as hookers. A group of young women were there for a wedding shower, they took several photos posing with us.
I'm trying to come up with a topper for this thread, I'm going to go to a strange place while dressed and post a photo, sounds like fun.

Julogden
11-09-2007, 06:35 PM
OK, here's one from my wilder, younger days when I lived in the city.

My weirdest situation was at the Vic Theatre in Chicago, way back in my younger, thinner and better-looking days when I went out a lot. Not that the Vic is inherently weird, rather it was the nature of the evening's activities and circumstances that were unusual, at least for me. And I'm not implying that the BD scene is weird, it was just a weird situation for me, WAY out of my comfort zone, mainly because it was essentially a straight, non-CD, male crowd that I was in.

A lady who owned a store that catered to CD's suggested that I meet her there, as she was going to have a bunch of her CD customers with her: the show was a big Bondage extravaganza.

I'm not into that scene, but it sounded interesting, so I figured what the heck, expand my horizons, plus there would be other CD's there, so I wouldn't feel too out-of-place. A male friend who was supportive of my dressing and was a photographer for a local publication said he'd go with me to cover the show for the magazine, so I'd have someone for moral suport.

You know what they say about the best-laid plans though.

We were running quite late (due to my friend, not me, go figure), so I had to drop him off at the door of the club (I was driving) as he had to get inside to meet up with some important folks or something, and then went to find a parking place and walk back to the theater alone, which was a new experience for me at that time.

So, found a parking place, a near-miracle in that neighborhood, and had a 2-block walk to the club. Stepped into the vestibule, which was FULL of guys, who all immediately stopped talking and gave me the once-over. Struggling not to turn and run, I stood up tall (and I'm 6'5" in my bare feet, so I do mean tall), the crowd parted for me, I walked to the inner doors, which were opened for me by one of the guys! Wow, that was cool!

Got inside, couldn't find my friend anywhere: panic is now setting in, as the place is full of guys: the crowd is 99.99% men.I can't find anyone that I know. I later (like the next day) discovered that the lady from the store had everyone in the VIP area upstairs, and I didn't know where they were, so I hung out along with the other rabble on the main floor, only thing was, I was the only CD there. After a couple rum-and-cokes, I started breathing again.

Even relaxed enough to talk with several of the guys there (the crowd was about 99% men) and didn't pay for a single drink the rest of the night, the guys bought them for me. Had a few invitations from guys who wanted to be dominated. Even met a couple who are into the BD scene who tried to convince me that I should be a domme. :rofl:

Ah, the good old days!!:heehee:

My photographer friend took a few photos of me that night, I'll have to see if he can find them so I can post them in the photo forum.

Carol

Tasha T
11-09-2007, 07:55 PM
The weirdest place I have ever been dressed was in my storage unit. I was unable to dress for a few months and had a desperate urge to do so one night. So I went into my unit (5'x10'), moved away the boxes as best I could (it was packed), pulled the door down as far as I could without it completely closing (in an attempt to block the security camera), stripped down completely naked and got dressed up. I was paranoid the entire time and worried that someone would walk by and wonder what was going on. Later that night at about 1 A.M. I heard a car park in front of my house and a guy got out. As he was looking at my house I could hear him say to someone, "Yeah this is the address he's registered too, what should I do?" So I do believe it was either the police or some kind of security team doing a check on me. Fortunately nothing happened, but I didn't go back to my unit for about a month. When I finally did it was to clear it out and leave without asking for my security deposit back.

I don't think I'd do that again.

Karren H
11-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Doing industrial espinioge for work... Just happend to be driving but a mine site enfemme where a competitor was starting to do some work... So got out of the car, dressed to the nines, and wandered over to the side of the road and took photographs of the construction.... Can't take the coal miner out of the girl!! hehe

uknowhoo
11-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Not that it's that weird, but plenty weird for me.

Two weeks ago, after a bra fitting, but before a TG event, I went into my office dressed. I knew only one co-worker was/would be there - my dear friend Nicki who's been out with me a coupla times. I worked at my desk foir an hour and a half or so, talking in my male voice LOL.

Oh, then I went to the bank next door to my office, where I go at least once or twice a week. The teller didn't blink upon seeing my ID, though one of her co-workers behind the teller line was sure lookin' at me funny. :D It was the day before Halloween, so I figured I kinda sorta could get away with it. That, and I needed some cash! :heehee:

Great idea for a thread, Niya. ;)

Niya W
11-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Thanks, I got the idea from the thread the most exciting place you dressed .

KarenMichelleLuv
11-09-2007, 11:19 PM
There I was, dressed to the nines, coming home from an early evening of shopping and I remember that I needed a box from my storage space for work the next day. Going in the morning was not an option because I needed to be at a client site before the storage facility opened.

Well here I go, driving to the Storage Company, arriving just in time, 9:00pm. Into the facility I drove, to my storage unit. There were a few other late nighters there, but the facility was well lit and peppered with security cameras, so I sucked my courage up and sauntered to my unit, opened it up and retrieved the errant box.

A young man came over asking if I needed any help and I nervously responded "no thank you honey" in my best older enfemme voice. He said "Just yell if you need anything" and went back to his unit.

My heart was a thumping but I closed everything up and hopped back into my car and drove off. Thinking about how I was dressed, I should have known I might attract attention - 4 1/2 inch black velvet heels, midnight black stockings, a black sheer chiffon kerchief skirt, a white silk blouse and an open bolero type jacket. Duh!

Sometimes necessity breeds carelessness or is it confidence!

Paula Wilder
11-09-2007, 11:47 PM
Weirdest place for me was at the top of Mt. Washington in New Hampshire in September, which is the home of the world's worst weather. My dress blew up entirely several times in front of groups of tourists, (you know - the Marilyn Monroe shot) and they all got to see my undies. What was even weirder was that no one seemed to care.

Paula

SandyR
11-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Driving home from a site visit, dressed, listening to Sirus channel 15. Then has I come across a bridge I spot a Burlington Northern (kinda rare for NM) pulling a load of Coal heading west. Well, the boy who loves trains (have a nice N scale at home) pulls over steps out opens the trunk, grabs the camera and starts taking pics.

Gota love trains and Coal.......

SandyR

Glenda
11-11-2007, 10:26 PM
I was dressed one Saturday afternoon when a neighbor came by and asked if I would drive her to the store. Sure, no problem. I get my purse, put on fresh lipstick and head out the door. We arrive at the convenience store and she gets out and shuts the door. She screams and starts yelling at me to help her. I don't know what is going on so I get out and walk around to the other side of my truck. She has slammed her fingers in the door and can't get it open.

When I opened the door, two of her fingers are bleeding profusely and her little finger is bent at a horrible angle. I pulled out my first aid kit and wrapped gauze around her fingers and told her to keep pressure on it. Off I drove for the hospital. I wanted to stop by the house to change clothes and remove my make-up but I couldn't.

I pulled up to the emergency room entrance about 15 minutes later, dropped her off, parked and then went in to find her. Her husband was out of town so I spent the next three hours at the hospital en femme waiting for her to be released.

Kristen Kelly
11-11-2007, 10:57 PM
About 15 years ago on a cold December night was out with my GG girlfriend in Pittsburgh, we had been out to drag show and dancing, my first, and very early in my dressing and going out for me. She loved to live life on the edge and make love in different places, well we 2 girls wound up in a junk yard parking lot in the back seat of my Firebird when a light shined into the window, was a cop flashlight in 1 hand, gun half drawn in the other, he had parked his car and walked up to ours, when he saw what was going on all he said was "Ladies, Ladies, go home or get a room" laughing as he walked back to his car. It was a good thing for us we had not been parked there for long.

Michelle 51
11-11-2007, 11:28 PM
I loved all your stories girls but Kristen i think you get the prize for the funniest dear justabit

StayceeCD
11-12-2007, 12:14 AM
This is a true story. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Some how after a dinner I wound up with 12 other Tgirls at a strip club, um err gentle mens club

WOW!! I was asked to go to a gentlemans club with some girls I met on my 1st night out! Just this past Thurs. If I wasn't 100 miles from home, I would have gone!! :devil:

Niya W
11-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Well here is the full story. We are at dinner and one of the girls said well her date has to go to work soon. Some asked were does she work. The reply was the O'ferrell theater. Ears perked up. Then she said lets all go. I was like this is not really happening is it. But wait there is more. They spend the next 5 minutes trying to convince the preacher that is with us to go. If thats not enough the date was a former WWE supper star and was head lining that night. Well some of the strippers we a bit distracted. They were asking my group all kinds of questions. Like are those breast real. We know men that would pay good money for your boob job.

The high light was being dragged on to stage by a pair of strippers.

Now thats been said i would like to remind you I'm a pristine angel. I even won the title of little miss innocence 2007

vivianann
11-12-2007, 03:11 AM
I went to an auto salvage yard last spring in Salt Lake City, I was wearing a denim skirt and blouse, what a thrill that was. I carried a small tool box with tools so I could remove the part myself.

Desiree2bababe
11-12-2007, 10:01 AM
I did that alone here in Atlanta one Halloween. Best time I've ever had with strippers.