PDA

View Full Version : So I am kind of a B!*(H when en fem

Kiera20mi
11-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Went to a party en fem, and Idk my entire mindset changed. Instead of being one of the cute guys at the party who is everywhere, I was one of the bi**hy girls who just sat there and looked good.
Heh, i even made some 'Straight' guys get ... excited haha
Any advice on not being the stuck up girl i turn into?

Kate Simmons
11-08-2007, 04:28 PM
That's when the fashion plate becomes the social butterfly. Take the iniative, introduce yourself and mingle. I've found it to be so much more fun.:happy:

Julie York
11-08-2007, 04:36 PM
You could wind your ego down a notch or two.

Attractive women are only bitchy and stand-offish when they've lost the plot and think they're so special they can get away with being unpleasant.

JaytoJillian
11-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Went to a party en fem, and Idk my entire mindset changed. Instead of being one of the cute guys at the party who is everywhere, I was one of the bi**hy girls who just sat there and looked good.
Heh, i even made some 'Straight' guys get ... excited haha
Any advice on not being the stuck up girl i turn into?

easy to follow advice:

If anyone looks at you with admiring eyes, flash a huge smile to let them know you appreciate it

Kiera20mi
11-08-2007, 05:26 PM
It isn't like i dont talk completely, i do talk but i am not idk...
In guy form I am different, I am just like a frat guy a nice one. And en fem i am still center of attention and i interact with people, but i feel like such a b***h because that is just what personality comes out. not like I try to be that way and it isn't like people are taken back by it.
So i guess I shouldn't have a problem with it because no one cares really... but i still feel bad haha

Julie York
11-08-2007, 06:13 PM
I've read your other posts and you get off on the power. That's fair enough. Feeling sexy is a lot of the fun of dressing up, but you shouldn't confuse the role play of being some 50s screen harlet with reality. And then ask why you are such a wall flower? If you get off on being a flirty CD he-she then go for it, if no-one else is being hurt.

Karren H
11-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Well your modesty Is overwhelming for sure.......

alysonatl
11-08-2007, 09:11 PM
It's a woman's role to be sexy and desirable to men, and being a cold bi-yatch is often the best way to get noticed and appreciated. It's fun to tease and flirt, and even more fun to get a man under your control.

Applelicious
11-08-2007, 09:31 PM
I can kind of relate. But I carry both male and female mentalities, and going en fem just kind of allows me to embrace one more than the other, and vice versa when I go out as a male. Females simply get treated differently than males do, and getting treated as a female, acting like one, and turning heads gives me feelings of euphoria. Yeah, I can get a little crazy. I'll flirt with guys, get all giggly when they flirt with me, let them buy me drinks, dance, and get loony with other GG's, but I feel it is all in good fun. I wouldn't call myself b*tchy though, flirtatious is a better word, and I like to be as approachable en fem as I am male. It's also how I know I would be had I been born a GG, so I honestly feel like I'm just being myself. It just so happens I'm one of the crazy ones! :devil:

SandyR
11-08-2007, 09:35 PM
No B** here.....

PS - how was the party???

Billijo49504
11-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Might I suggest, come back to reality!!!!BJ

crusadergirl
11-09-2007, 12:59 AM
You can act how ever you want it don't matter to me. Your just being a girl just not a nice one. Just kidding
How was the party?

Kris
11-09-2007, 01:19 AM
I just wanted to say that I have cd'er friends now in Portland and a few that live out of town and I know one that is way snotty.. can really get herself all stuck up her butt..... when people are trying to be nice to her.

It is embarrassing for me to go places with her when she is like that. I am unsure if it is because she is worried that people read her, or are going to make fun of her, or what... but it's too bad because I have seen some normal people want to be nice, and get the cold shoulder. I make excuses not to hang out together anyplace that we are going to run into people that I know because I always get asked after, "What is wrong with your friend, is she stuck up or what?"

So, my advise is.. loose the attitude and realize that we are all human, come in and leave naked.. no matter what parts we have in our skirts.

:hugs: Kris

docrobbysherry
11-09-2007, 01:56 AM
Youth is wasted on the young!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry