PDA

View Full Version : A message from Christine Renee...

TrueGemini'sWife GG
04-03-2005, 07:07 PM
I wanted to pass this message for Chrissie...

I spoke with Chrissie this evening. Her trip to Florida went well, but to her surprise, the events that unfolded after her arrival went even better that she ever could have dreamed or hoped for. The house her and Sue bought is absolutely beautiful. Everything is falling into place, and Tamara, your letter, well, all we can say is, "Thanks you so much!"

Sue and Chrissie spoke at length about how life will change after moving to Florida. Sue is more than willing to go to Tri-ess with Chrissie, even went as far as to tell Chrissie as long as she doesn't dress in just their little community, she had no problem with her dressing whenever she wanted. They we shopping just yesterday and Chrissie saw some blush and eye shadow she liked and Sue actually bought it for her! And tomorrow? Well when Chrissie told me this, I thought for sure she was going to just jump out of her skin, but tomorrow, Sue and Chrisse, not Roy, are going clothes shopping together.

Things are looking so great for Sue and Chrissie and I wish them the very best and a steady course on the trip through life they are taking. Ain't love so grand?

As for me, I will be back soon. Just wanted to edit.
Bye for now....

Tristen Cox
04-03-2005, 10:06 PM
Thanks Pattie, give them my best when you speak next. :)

Holly
04-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks for keeping tabs on our Chrissie Bear! Next time you talk, tell her we miss her!

Julie York
04-06-2005, 04:46 PM
De ja vous?

(O.k. YOu spell it!)

I read this 3 days ago. How come it popped to the top?

But good luck to her btw.

DonnaT
04-06-2005, 04:57 PM
I wann know how come I didn't see it three days ago, nor up to now?

Spooky.

Thanks for the update. Sounds like they are going to do just fine in FL.

My brother lives down there, maybe I need to visit sometime in the not too distant future.

Julie York
04-06-2005, 05:50 PM
I knew you were going to say that.

Big Billy. 3.30 Doncaster.