PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Kiera20mi
11-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Don't get me wrong, being en fem is one of the best feelings I get. I would contemplate being en fem all the time if i could get away with it and could afford it.
The point of this rant is to ask a question.

Me personally I love to be en fem, and I love that i have male parts. Thus I think Ladyboys are very sexy. That is kinda what i strive for while en fem is to make people aware of me and have guys know i am a guy, but still be attracted to me.

I am gay so the attention I get from a guy en fem is better than the attention I get from a guy in drab... sadly I think that the feeling i get from guys is better than the feeling i get from ANY girl ever.

So i was just wondering if anyone has a certain group of people they try to attract and if so why?

MonikaW
11-08-2007, 06:05 PM
I enjoy being feminine too. I don't dress to attract anyone really. I do try to look nice and fashionable. While the attention from men is nice and flattering, it is not what I am looking for.

I would love to have a relationship with a GG, but being out and about as a woman is not something that attracts GG women to me. I have met some women as Monika, but nothing that has led to a long term relationship. My ideal partner would be a woman who appreciates having me be feminine but understands that I only present as a woman part-time even if I spend a lot of time dressed.

Khriss
11-08-2007, 06:21 PM
.. sad because many heterosexual "crossdressers" may likely not find an understanding woman ...esp as a partner ?
You are aware Kiera .. You are in a unique place ..as... many guys would be attracted to You , as the "plumbing" realy does not matter? ...unless the guy gets abusive ...eh ? just ...(to many) thoughts "K"

Kiera20mi
11-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Well I am looking for a nice man to respect my .. dressing wishes... and one that is supportive enough to maybe take me out on my first... outing haha:heehee:

SandyR
11-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Not my thingy.....but I can respect how nice the feeling of womens cloths are. For me I love being a man and it means being with a woman.

Hugs.

SandyR

Karren H
11-08-2007, 07:06 PM
I dress for myself and myself only....

docrobbysherry
11-08-2007, 11:53 PM
I dress for myself and myself only....

Karen, I resemble that remark! U have to please yourself first and foremost!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

sissystephanie
11-09-2007, 12:20 AM
I second the remarks of both Karren and DocRobbySherry. I dress to please myself, and definitely not to attract men. I am a man who like to look feminine! My late wife knew and supported me. So does my wonderful GGF!:love:What more could anyone ask?

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Kate Simmons
11-09-2007, 12:21 AM
I just do it to have fun. If I make new friends in the process. all the better. No other reason really.:happy:

crusadergirl
11-09-2007, 12:26 AM
I just do it for my fans not for karren. Jk

Kaylene
11-09-2007, 12:33 AM
...the attention I get from a guy en fem is better than the attention I get from a guy in drab... sadly I think that the feeling I get from guys is better than the feeling i get from ANY girl ever.

I totally feel the same way. Although I like to dress for the sake of it, knowing how it's effects certain guys is a big part of it.

But to an extent, that's the same way with GG's as well. A plain-Jane with no make-up and baggy sweats will garner much more attention if she's all dolled up and dressing provocatively.

Patricia Johnson
11-09-2007, 12:56 AM
I don't dress to attract any group. I look at my dressing as an art and I dress for myself with the goal of getting the art perfect. I am driven by that mission.

Violetgray
11-09-2007, 01:07 AM
I don't dress to attract any group. I look at my dressing as an art and I dress for myself with the goal of getting the art perfect. I am driven by that mission.

I second that.. Perfection is a path, not a destination! That having been said, even though I don't like men, when men are attracted to me it does tell me that I'm doing something right!

Then again when men ignore I kinda like that too, because it tells me I'm blending in...

Kaylene
11-09-2007, 01:18 AM
...when men are attracted to me it does tell me that I'm doing something right! Then again when men ignore I kinda like that too, because it tells me I'm blending in...

Nicely said.

JoTheGeek
11-09-2007, 01:23 AM
I didn't start to attract any certain type of person. I already have a supporting girlfriend so I really don't need to attract others.

I mainly do it because I've wanted to express something other than "GWAR GIMMIE BEEF, BEER, AND BOOBIES!!!111" for a long time and finally decided to stop hiding it from myself.

JamieMTF
11-09-2007, 02:13 AM
I dress for myself and the girlfriend. It is a lot of fun to be dressed when she arrives at my place. Last night I surprised her wearing her capris and a blouse with gogo boots. We have so much fun together while I am dressed.

sissy_she_boy
11-09-2007, 03:32 AM
Hi Kiera,
I am also gay and I prefer to date men. I have dated women in the past, but that was before I was into dressing up a lot. Now that I CD a lot, I just love the attnetion that men give me and I don't think I'll ever date a GG again.

kisses
sissy dana

Marissa^^
11-09-2007, 02:42 PM
So the question should be, what would you do if you were out as female and a guy hit on you? Would you dance with him? Would you go out to dinner with him and maybe a movie? Would you kiss him and would you......... Getting hit on would be an ultimate compliment to how you look and act and even if you are not "gay" then shouldn't the next step in the role we are fulfilling be some of the above? As for me, I am not gay but I can't say that I wouldn't do some of the above. Probably let him buy me a drink and have some conversation. This is an area where much caution needs to be exercised. The danger can be very real but if you are in a controlled environment with friends around what you really do?

Marissa

Jordan
11-09-2007, 05:13 PM
No not really any attention is great guy or girl

SatinDoll00
11-09-2007, 05:20 PM
I didn't start to attract any certain type of person. I already have a supporting girlfriend so I really don't need to attract others.

I mainly do it because I've wanted to express something other than "GWAR GIMMIE BEEF, BEER, AND BOOBIES!!!111" for a long time and finally decided to stop hiding it from myself.

Gwar is a great band!

I love beef!

I love beer!

I love boobies! (wish I had some of my own)

But I still love being en femme...I cannot explain why. I can say this, if I were a GG, I would still love Gwar, Beef, and Beer!!

Morgan

KarenMichelleLuv
11-09-2007, 10:16 PM
So i was just wondering if anyone has a certain group of people they try to attract and if so why?

I dress for myself. If I can ever meet my own standards, I'll really be a pistol.