PDA

View Full Version : Life at the Transgendered Bar

charlie
11-08-2007, 07:59 PM
I was in Phoenix on business and was told about this great bar that caters to transgendered people. Being a CD it seemsed a great place to get all dolled up and check it out. I went in my yellow short skirt and fashinable green cotton pull over sweater with pockets. The pockets are great as I don't have a purse. Seems ladies clothes never have pockets, but that is another story. While sitting at a table in the back of the bar getting lipstick on the glass (something else I'm not used to), in comes a young couple. He is in his early thirties and she was a gorgeous young thing in her late 20's. Short black dress, great figure, heels higher then mine! I'm sitting in this bar with male strippers, beautiful transexuals (some looking as good as the GG), bikers, regular couples and fellow CD's. It is quite a place. So here I am sitting in my short skirt, nylons, heels, wig and makeup and am lusting after the cute GG sitting in front of me. I don't know, somehow the whole thing seemed strange. Fun, but strange!

beau
11-08-2007, 08:32 PM
sounds like fun

KarenSusan
11-08-2007, 08:51 PM
What was the name of the bar?

Billijo49504
11-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Try behaving yourself, It might be something new for you, but give it a try....BJ

vikki2020
11-08-2007, 11:20 PM
It's good that you packed your "business" attire!

charlie
11-09-2007, 01:04 PM
What was the name of the bar?
The name of the bar is "Cruzin 7th Street' between camelback and Indian School Rd in Phoenix.

Kris
11-09-2007, 01:15 PM
I just wanted to add that the places that are in Portland that are Tranny friendly are awesome places to go.

I feel like the atmosphere is different than regular clubs. Maybe it's because I am so.. naive, but it doesn't seem like such a meat market, ya know? More like a bunch of people having fun together. People go out on the dance floor and dance, alone, with someone, moving all about dancing with strangers.. I just think it's a great place to hang out..

I just feel more comfortable when I am among like minded people I think.

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris

sissy_she_boy
11-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Wow Charlie, that sounds great. I have been to that bar once a couple of years ago. It is kind of a strange bar because it is almost like two bars in one. When I went there and walked in, I thought it was just a tiny little bar. But then I walked around and found that there was another whole bar in the back. If this is the place that you are talking about, its is pretty cool. The next time I go to Az. I will go back there again.

kisses
sissy dana

anda_mouse
11-09-2007, 02:26 PM
i will totally hit that place up next time in in the area!