PDA

View Full Version : Christmas List

Stephanie-L
11-08-2007, 10:19 PM
With the holidays right around the corner the wife and I are asking the kids for their Christmas lists, and my wife asked me for mine. Since she doesn't approve of my CDing I will put a number of things from my other hobbies that I would like. But I would really like to give her my "Real" Christmas list, wich would include things like..

A killer Dress and shoes to wear on New Years Eve
A gift certificate for laser hair removal
A day at the spa
A manicure/pedicure and acrylic nails to look hot for the Holidays
A trip to Sephora for a new look/makeover
Matching Hers and Hers satin nighties

What would you girls like to see under the tree on Christmas Morning?

Stephanie

CDTiffany
11-08-2007, 10:27 PM
A much larger closet, I am running out of room!!! LOL!!!

TiffanY

Billijo49504
11-08-2007, 10:30 PM
How about a gift certificate to Victoria;s Secret, fpr a new bra or what ever....BJ

Veronica 1
11-09-2007, 01:45 AM
All I want for Christmas is an understanding and supportive SO.

Kate Simmons
11-09-2007, 03:35 AM
Having my wife once again be part of my life is the best present I could get.

Fab Karen
11-09-2007, 05:03 AM
A much larger closet, I am running out of room!!! LOL!!!

TiffanY
How about a place for you in L.A. with a better closet ( as long as you're asking Santa for gifts )? :happy:

JamieMTF
11-09-2007, 05:04 AM
I already have my christmas present which is a loving girlfriend who enjoys my softer side.

I have a few outfits I am wanting and we are going shopping for one of them this weekend. :)

Jamie

Angie G
11-09-2007, 05:44 AM
A new black powder rifle or maybe an Evening gown :hugs:
Angie

Deborah Jane
11-09-2007, 05:44 AM
All i want is a loving and understanding woman to share my life with:happy:...And the gorgeous black silk mini dress i saw while window shopping the other day..And the black jacket to go with it, also a pair of black shoes i saw that would match.....Oh and some new black silk lingerie...How much time do you have Santa??:heehee:..This may take a while!!

Jordan
11-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Bigger breast they can never be big enough and a new outfit:hugs:
Jordan

DAVIDA
11-10-2007, 08:22 AM
Well, to be honest, I have everything that I need. I have a loving, accepting, and participating wife.
OK, OK, I want several pair of shoes, a dress, and a new wig!

rose382832
11-10-2007, 08:40 AM
winning lotto ticket so i can take my wife to meet all the girls here that she admires?

Randy
11-11-2007, 09:14 PM
So many things come to mind, and they all revolve around lingerie. Regardless of what I would receive, I would be delighted and surprised and happy as I could possibly be, because such a gift would signal a change in attitude about this by my wife.

Honestly, I wouldn't even need a gift in the actual sense. I'd be just as happy if she handed me a note asking me to wear something in her presence.

susie evans
11-11-2007, 09:21 PM
that's simple a new body this one is getting worne out :hugs:

susie