PDA

View Full Version : Decisions....decisions

Nataliebabe
11-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Do I get new tires for the truck(which I am in need of), or, do I spend th emoney on a new outfit and wait for the truck tires next month? I can`t make up my mind...I need both:happy:

Kris
11-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Do I get new tires for the truck(which I am in need of), or, do I spend th emoney on a new outfit and wait for the truck tires next month? I can`t make up my mind...I need both:happy:

Screw the truck.. get a new outfit! LOL

You can always get tires another day, I mean, it's only your SAFETY that is at risk.

Surely your health and well being to dress another day can't possibly be of much importance.

Silly girl!

:hugs: Kris

Cynthia_0101
11-09-2007, 12:10 AM
I would say tires so at least the truck is still safe to drive to the store to get the new outfit.

Just my opinion

Nataliebabe
11-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Screw the truck.. get a new outfit! LOL

You can always get tires another day, I mean, it's only your SAFETY that is at risk.

Surely your health and well being to dress another day can't possibly be of much importance.

Silly girl!

Lol Kris, I am leaning toward the outfit, a really cute one from Chadwicks....

sissystephanie
11-09-2007, 12:12 AM

If your work requires the use of the truck, I would say buy the tires now. Get your new outfit next month! But if that is not the case, hey, a girl has to have new clothes!:heehee:

Sissy/Stephanie

More girl than man sometimes

Nataliebabe
11-09-2007, 12:12 AM

but, then again, truck tires are on sale right now too!!

Kate Simmons
11-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Well, if the tires were pink, you would probably buy them in a minute, right?:heehee:

Kris
11-09-2007, 12:18 AM

You are F I R E D! I can't believe that this is a serious question for you.......

I keep laughing but it's really not funny... but I can't help laughing.

It's your life sunshine, you do what you need to keep yourself happy.

Nataliebabe
11-09-2007, 12:23 AM
You are F I R E D! I can't believe that this is a serious question for you.......

I keep laughing but it's really not funny... but I can't help laughing.

It's your life sunshine, you do what you need to keep yourself happy.

Actually, as I sit here readign and posting, I am balancing the checkbook and it appears that there is room for both(can you tell I am bored and cant sleep). Everyone here inmy house is sound asleep except me:straightface:

Angie G
11-09-2007, 05:50 AM
How old are you I'm 59 and know better then to put things like new tires off go for the tires hun :hugs:
Angie

Deborah Jane
11-09-2007, 05:56 AM

Buy both!!!! Just don,t eat for a few days :heehee:

Delilah
11-09-2007, 05:57 AM
Can you get buy with just buying 2 tires? Then you can spend some of that on clothes :2c:

Just saw you think you have enough for both. Have fun!

Delilah

Denise Barrett
11-09-2007, 06:06 AM
I dress feminine most of the time, but basic needs come first; rent, food, transporation. I love you, but get your priorities straight.

Love ya.
Denise

DonnaT
11-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Put the outfit on layaway, get the tires, then get the outfit off layaway next month (if you don't change your mind by then).

Dana921
11-09-2007, 09:38 AM
The right outfit will get you a ride anytime you need!

From a serious side, glad you can do both the tires and the outfit!

Hugs,
Dana

Kendra Irene
11-09-2007, 10:08 AM

Just remember that the money saved on the tires MUST go towards the new outfit.:D:D

Kendra

Emily Ann Brown
11-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Get the outfit as long as you don't mind hitchhiking in it !

Emily Ann

docrobbysherry
11-09-2007, 01:48 PM

If the outfit is for an important event coming rite up, like: Brother's wedding, mother's 70th Bday party, u r being installed at the American Legion, u should buy the outfit!
Otherwise, with new tires u can drive to the best ladies second hand store. If u can't find anything there, remember the after Xmas sales r coming soon!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Trish
11-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Go with the new outfit. As long as the tires hold air, they're good.

trannie T
11-09-2007, 07:03 PM
You need the tires so you can drive the truck.
You need the new outfit so you can look pretty.
With fuel approaching $4.00 a gallon you won't be able to afford to drive the truck very far so you will not need the tires.

But the new outfit and some comfortable shoes.

Sinthia
11-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Well, if the tires were pink, you would probably buy them in a minute, right?:heehee:

Salandra . . . You are funny. I busted up on your reply . . pink tires. Wow!!!

Jordan
11-10-2007, 07:45 AM
New outfit is where I would spend it