PDA

View Full Version : Real GG's

Chari
11-09-2007, 10:49 AM
If you were a real gg, would you still enjoy all the many facets of a female, such as silky lingerie, fashionable clothing, jewelry, high heels, nail polish, hair styles, perfumes, and all the rest of it that makes a girl who she is? I sure would!:happy:

Chari

Darlene Rochelle
11-09-2007, 10:52 AM
YES!! I am a total femme,the more feminine the better:gorgeous::

Deborah Jane
11-09-2007, 10:58 AM
I hope so, or i probably wouldn,t enjoy being a GG!! The clothing, makeup and everything else are the attraction for me!

Kris
11-09-2007, 11:08 AM
If you were a real gg, would you still enjoy all the many facets of a female, such as silky lingerie, fashionable clothing, jewelry, high heels, nail polish, hair styles, perfumes, and all the rest of it that makes a girl who she is? I sure would!:happy:

Chari

Chari,

I can't speak for all the GG's, only myself, but I do enjoy all the aspects of being feminine. The problem is that it takes a lot of time and energy to be feminine all the time.
Most GG's have jobs, families to take care of, houses to maintain, and have little help with these things. So we take a backseat to everything else. It would be nice if the only responsibility we had was to look pretty all the time.. I know I could seriously get into that! :heehee:

:hugs: Kris

Ðarissa
11-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes I would LOVE all the feminine aspects of being a GG if I was a GG. :fairy2:

MonikaW
11-09-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm sure I would. It really is a matter of personality and personal tastes. I know many GGs who love all that goes with their feminity - the makeup, clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc. But I also know quite a few that really don't care for any of those with many who are in between. For example, I have a GG friend who really doesn't care about fashion and almost never wears makeup, yet she loves pretty bras and has many. Another loves her makeup and heels, but can't stand wearing skirts or dresses and will only wear them on special occaisions when necessary.

On the flip side, I know men who are very fashion concious in their dress. They wear good suits, ties, etc. and are well groomed while many are also sloppy and wear cheap jeans and t-shirts.

I myself always try to look good whether I am presenting as a man or a woman. I have a nice male and female wardrobe and am often complimented on my appearance regardless of my gender presentation.

marie354
11-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Yes I would indeed, but as Kris pointed out, it may not always be possible.
Myself, I try to look my best at all times, but then again, there will always be 'bad hair' days. TeeHeeHee!
~Sandy~

Ashley Lyn
11-09-2007, 11:57 AM
If you were a real gg, would you still enjoy all the many facets of a female, such as silky lingerie, fashionable clothing, jewelry, high heels, nail polish, hair styles, perfumes, and all the rest of it that makes a girl who she is? I sure would!:happy:That is a toughy...! I LOVE all aspects of dressing and trying to present myself well as a woman! :D My lovely wife, on the other hand, is very good looking but would just as soon wear jeans and a sweatshirt..! I sometimes wonder if I would do the same if I was a GG??!! We are so much alike that it makes me wonder...:heehee:

The best part of dressing, is that she helps me pick outfits, and enjoys seeing me enjoying myself 'as a woman'! :hugs:

Kate Simmons
11-09-2007, 12:02 PM
I agree with Kris. For the most part we just see the "glitter" of it. Being a real woman demands work and lots of it. Lucky for us they are still congeniel after a hard day's work. Honestly, we don't know how good we have it really.:happy:

Amanduhrob
11-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Eyebrows, perfume, nails & heels would be my daily issues, the make up & jewelry would be secondary concerns.

sissy_she_boy
11-09-2007, 12:15 PM
I think that if I was born a GG I would enjoy them even more. But if I were born as a GG I would probably spend all my time and money at the mall shopping for clothes LOL.

Marla S
11-09-2007, 12:25 PM
That is impossible to answer.
The only thing that can be said for sure: It would be different.
We and GGs approach these things from completely different directions. We haven't seen what GGs have seen and vice versa.
That makes a completely different background of experiences and associations, and at least the association part is most important for liking something or not.

Jilmac
11-09-2007, 02:43 PM
i have often fantasized about being a gg, (i have four sisters so it isn't that hard to imagine). it's not just the feminine clothes, makeup, and accessories, i've also wondered a lot about the sexual aspects of being a gg. i know that when most women get dolled up, they can turn heads anywhere they go. but there are also those who can wear raggedy old sweats without makeup, and still look as gorgeous. the whole concept of being a gg has intrigued me my whole life. maybe in my next life i'll be able to realize that dream. Jill

Heather_Marie
11-09-2007, 02:50 PM
JiFem9ll i have often fantasized about being a gg, (i have four sisters so it isn't that hard to imagine). it's not just the feminine clothes, makeup, and accessories, i've also wondered a lot about the sexual aspects of being a gg. i know that when most women get dolled up, they can turn heads anywhere they go. but there are also those who can wear raggedy old sweats without makeup, and still look as gorgeous. the whole concept of being a gg has intrigued me my whole life. maybe in my next life i'll be able to realize that dream. Jill

I am with you about being a GG I have two sisters and have always wondered how it would be dressing up like them. I would sit and watch them get dressed up when going on a date and loved the whole idea of getting all dolled up like that knowing I would be turning heads. I would enjoy the entire thing about being a GG. :love:

crunchysoda
11-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Chari,

I can't speak for all the GG's, only myself, but I do enjoy all the aspects of being feminine. The problem is that it takes a lot of time and energy to be feminine all the time.
Most GG's have jobs, families to take care of, houses to maintain, and have little help with these things. So we take a backseat to everything else. It would be nice if the only responsibility we had was to look pretty all the time.. I know I could seriously get into that! :heehee:

I agree w/Kris on this and also, I think it's impossible to answer that question unless you *are* a GG or a TSwoman (which to me is a GG w/o the female outer parts, if that makes any sense, but anyway).

Unless you are a GG it's all conjecture. You can't know what you don't know.

For me my daily concerns aren't my eyebrows or heels, it's getting my son ready for school, getting his lunch packed. Attempting to get the house clean and just trying to exist (this is a whole other issue).

Doing all the "fun feminine things" costs money, money I really dont have.
My hair is heavily highlighted and it's growing out, I should get my roots done but geez it's at least $80 plus tip and Im really not sure it's worth it right now.
So though it's going to look horrible to just grow it out, that looks like my reality.

So now I am off to take my son to Urgent Care cuz he's had a horrible cough for a week now..

Urgh not what you were looking for but anyway...

:hugs:

Id love to have a makeover <sigh>.

MJ
11-09-2007, 04:32 PM
i too agree with Kris & AlarmClockGirl .. and as i am full time now the glitter is kinda old i don't do much anymore i dress for comfort and no makeup unless i feel like it ..
it's kinda sad i am just one of the girls now i have nothing to prove

Dayna
11-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Ever consider that if you were a real GG, you'd want to dress in men's clothing?

I've often wondered about reincarnation... maybe I was an unhappy woman in a previous life, and hoped I would come back as a man. Hmmm...

Grass is always greener? Careful what you wish for?

Too much to think about. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

:D

charllote34
11-09-2007, 04:36 PM
No !! because the buzz i get from doing this is because as a man i am through convention not supposed to do it , if it was normality it wouldnt be as special like having christmas every day , i enjoy the fact i AM a man and i crossdress :D

Dayna
11-09-2007, 04:48 PM
No !! because the buzz i get from doing this is because as a man i am through convention not supposed to do it , if it was normality it wouldnt be as special like having christmas every day , i enjoy the fact i AM a man and i crossdress :D

...and if you were a woman, you might just get that same buzz from wearing a man's shirt and a tie, no? I wonder if the FTMs would agree...

Jordan
11-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I think i would love to be a reallgg but like some others said would we feel the same way from birth i don't know:hugs:
Jordan

SatinDoll00
11-09-2007, 05:14 PM
I think I would enjoy all aspects of being a GG...except one...and that one happens once a month :(

No disrespect, but that must utterly suck.

Morgan

Marissa^^
11-09-2007, 05:50 PM
Not just enjoy but cherish. Of course there is a lot more that goes with being a GG. The biggest is a monthly cycle to deal with and child birth. Not sure I would enjoy and cherish that part of being a GG but I can tell you one thing....I would look marvelous!!!!

trannie T
11-09-2007, 05:58 PM
I enjoy being a part time girl. Doing makeup and dressing are fun on an occasional basis. Having to do makeup and dress everyday might become tiresome. It would become about as exciting as shaving my face is now.

Kim_Bitzflick
11-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Give me a week as a real GG (somehow magically) and I'll let you know. The thought has appeal.

docrobbysherry
11-09-2007, 07:54 PM

I agree with Charlotte. It's special when I do it now. GG's have to do that all the time. That's not fun any more. If I WAS a GG, I think I would always try to look nice, but to dress up like I do now? Only for special occassions, AND sometimes, to turn heads!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Kris
11-09-2007, 10:41 PM
I think I would enjoy all aspects of being a GG...except one...and that one happens once a month :(

No disrespect, but that must utterly suck.

Morgan

Oh Morgan...

I know that most GG's feel that way but let me tell you, it's one of the best gifts that I consider being given to me.
I have the ability to give life. To give life. That is astronomical. I can't wrap my mind around that, even though I have done it 4 times.
I give back to mother earth the life blood that she has given me.

This is all traditional native stuff but .. I wouldn't give this up for ANY amount of money in the world. I am blessed .. and I am lucky to be a woman. Blood and all.

Karren H
11-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Real GG??? Are there fake GG's out ther, besides us I mean? hahaha

Kris
11-09-2007, 11:02 PM

ROTFLMAO!! Karren.. I didn't get that till now......

I am runninnggggg for the bathroom from laughing so hard!

Stephenie S
11-09-2007, 11:10 PM

Chari

OMG, hon. Silky lingerie, fashionable clothing, jewelry, high heels, nail polish, hair styles, and perfumes have SOOO little to do with what makes a girl who she is that this concept is almost laughable if it weren't so sad.

These are things that are available to GGs, but they are just as available to you. After all, what are you doing here?

Women are people, not objects. What makes a girl who she is, is thought, intelligence, feelings, emotions, will, desires, education, and a host of other things that are just the same as what makes you who you are.

Is it beer and farting that make you a man? I think not.

Silky lingerie and perfume don't make a woman, either. This is almost insulting to me. LOL

Real men and real women are nowhere near so shallow.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Karren H
11-09-2007, 11:21 PM
ROTFLMAO!! Karren.. I didn't get that till now......

I am runninnggggg for the bathroom from laughing so hard!

I think I heard George Carlin saying something about Real GG's between Jumbo Shrimp and Semi-Truck Drivers!!! :tongueout

Karren

Kris
11-09-2007, 11:34 PM
I think I heard George Carlin saying something about Real GG's between Jumbo Shrimp and Semi-Truck Drivers!!! :tongueout

Karren

OMG!! KARREN!!

Joy Carter
11-09-2007, 11:35 PM
I can tell you that I'm a bit envious, of my two girl friends, and my wife's life. It's not all about clothes.

Phyliss
11-10-2007, 05:30 AM
I suppose if I were a "real" GG I'd not be on the MtF board but rather in the FtM section.
But then as the old saying goes, "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

Paige.
11-10-2007, 09:48 AM
I suppose if I were a "real" GG I'd not be on the MtF board but rather in the FtM section.

I don't think that is true. You would be where ever your fetish took you.

Shelly Preston
11-10-2007, 10:00 AM

Sorry Phyllis

I never heard a statement that makes less sense

I did not see a restrictions notice on the mtf forum

I would find this to be rather an insulting remark if I was a GG

Genifer Teal
11-10-2007, 10:06 AM

Thanks for saying this first. That is the whoe reason I came to this thread. The title seemed a bit redundant.

Gen

Tamara Croft
11-10-2007, 11:45 AM
But then as the old saying goes, "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."No, If you were a GG, you would be in the loved ones section and the F.A.B. forum... not FTM section, how insulting is that :bitchslap: /me thinks you're gonna get slapped from the boys for saying that!!!

Paige.
11-10-2007, 12:02 PM
No, If you were a GG, you would be in the loved ones section and the F.A.B. forum... not FTM section, how insulting is that :bitchslap: /me thinks you're gonna get slapped from the boys for saying that!!!

That is still not true Tamara. You can't make assumptions and pidgin hole anyone. If she were a girl she might be at home happily married and never have heard of CD.com. We are all just people and very diverse.

Tamara Croft
11-10-2007, 12:17 PM
That is still not true Tamara. You can't make assumptions and pidgin hole anyone. If she were a girl she might be at home happily married and never have heard of CD.com. We are all just people and very diverse.We are talking about sections on this forum, not people that haven't heard of this place... I'm not making assumptions about anything... try reading the post I quoted, you assumed wrongly, I wasn't talking about all GG's was I?

MJ
11-10-2007, 12:17 PM

i think she is saying :- if she was a gg .... then she would be a female to male ... but i don't understand this saying "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

i don't think this was meant to be insulting ... IMHO but i could be wrong

Tamara Croft
11-10-2007, 12:19 PM
i don't think this was meant to be insulting ... IMHOGo over to the FTM section and tell the boys they are GG's... see what kind of response you will get. And as I'm a GG, why would I want to be in that section? I'm not a FTM CD/TS and I do find that insulting.

Kieron Andrew
11-10-2007, 12:29 PM
No, If you were a GG, you would be in the loved ones section and the F.A.B. forum... not FTM section, how insulting is that :bitchslap: /me thinks you're gonna get slapped from the boys for saying that!!!Totally true!!! a GG is NOT a FtM so why would they be in the FtM and not the GG sections?

i think she is saying :- if she was a gg .... then she would be a female to male ... but i don't understand this saying "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."
just because shes GG doesnt make her FtM.....it makes her GG with no gender issues

Go over to the FTM section and tell the boys they are GG's... see what kind of response you will get. And as I'm a GG, why would I want to be in that section? I'm not a FTM CD/TS and I do find that insulting.
too late ive already read it and im appauled that long term members are saying this and i am too insulted, i am NOT a GG.... never have been never will be!!!

MJ
11-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Go over to the FTM section and tell the boys they are GG's... see what kind of response you will get. And as I'm a GG, why would I want to be in that section? I'm not a FTM CD/TS and I do find that insulting.

NO thank you i respect them way too much and i value there respect of me
now i will go away and hide :hiding:
see Tamara you got me in trouble sorry boys ..er no i got me in trouble

Kieron Andrew
11-10-2007, 12:30 PM

so why say it in the first place, we can read this section too you know!!

see Tamara you got me in trouble sorry boys ..er no i got me in trouble

nope Tamara didnt do nothing, its obviously the way you see us, you obvious see us as girls!!

Kris
11-10-2007, 12:31 PM

Phyliss,
May I ask exactly what this meant? Since Alarmclockgirl GG and I were the only two GG's who wrote in this thread before you made this comment, I find it offensive. Do you think you OWN the M2F part of this site? Does that mean that you don't believe that a GG should be posting here? You WISH us GG's would go away? I take it you are gay then, and instead of wishing well on your sisters that are looking for companionship from a GG........ they just shouldn't be allowed to get to know us? I would surely like an explanation to your rude and flippant comment on this page.

No, If you were a GG, you would be in the loved ones section and the F.A.B. forum... not FTM section, how insulting is that :bitchslap: /me thinks you're gonna get slapped from the boys for saying that!!!

Tamara,
From the BOYS?? What about from us GG's? We should be.. what - locked away because we aren't good enough? I am completely offended that such blatant sexism is acceptable and it's even more comical that this person is trying to "act" or create the "illusion" of being a female when he obviously hates the real thing. I am disgusted at this type of behavior and just wanted to say that publicly.

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris

Tamara Croft
11-10-2007, 12:36 PM
see Tamara you got me in trouble sorry boysBut you've said it here already, what's the difference where you post it? I didn't get you in trouble, you did that all by yourself, I didn't tell you what to write, nor did I put words in your mouth, so don't blame me :Angry3:

Tamara,
From the BOYS?? What about from us GG's? We should be.. what - locked away because we aren't good enough? I am completely offended that such blatant sexism is acceptable and it's even more comical that this person is trying to "act" or create the "illusion" of being a female when he obviously hates the real thing. I am disgusted at this type of behavior and just wanted to say that publicly.

KrisCan you explain to me what do you exactly mean? because I'm confused. I can't figure out if you're having a go at me or not...

Kris
11-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Can you explain to me what do you exactly mean? because I'm confused. I can't figure out if you're having a go at me or not...

No love! I am not having a go at you.. pleeeeeassee!

I am just saying that it's pathetic that someone is trying to emulate women and is showing obvious dislike or at the least - a desire to see us "put in the "correct" space" - according to HIS rules. Like we don't have the right to be here in the M2F section.

I think it's disgusting that he would feel that this would be the correct place to display such sexism.. and then to top it off to call the MEN here, "real girls" that we should group with - is twice as insulting because for one, most of the F2M members aren't cross dressers or someone who "plays sometimes to be another sex." But truly are in the wrong body and dealing with it the best they can. It's a slap in the face to F2M's AND GG's.......

And Phyliss can wish in one hand, $hit in the other and see which one fills up fastest. I am SURE it won't be WISHES......

Kris

Tamara Croft
11-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Ah, I did wonder Kris lol.... :D it kinda made sense and it kinda didn't...

MJ
11-10-2007, 01:14 PM

i don't think this was meant to be insulting ... IMHO but i could be wrong

I never said the guys were females i know better that that

now i will go away and hide :hiding: see Tamara you got me in trouble sorry boys ..er no i got me in trouble[/COLOR]
sorry my poor attempt at humor

to all the trans men here i am sorry for my poor judgment in wording please forgive me

i was trying to understand what was said and interpret it .. and trying to calm things down i did not ever wish to put gasoline on this fire or become the center target here ..
so much for my true colors !!! i would die for you guys ... this relay hurts

Hali
11-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Yes i think i'll still enjoy wearing make-up, nail paint looking sexy as much as i can, i might not have that incredible turn-on by just seeing ma femme self in the mirror but i'll definite appreciate ma femme beauty afterall, one of the main reasons i like being feminine (or atleast my CDing started from there) is the pretty things that women wear especially the make-up and OHHHHH the nail polish i love the smell. Hey i look 10 times more beautiful wen enfemme.

Anthony Jake
11-10-2007, 02:05 PM
:bonk::smashcomp:Pullhair::404:

thats all i have to say on that ! :D

sfwarbonnet
11-10-2007, 02:06 PM
I enjoy the challenge from going as far as I can. If I was a GG there would be no thrill. Like shaving legs and underarms gives me a buzz; which it wouldn't if I had to do it. (I shave my crotch too; I think everyone, including GG's, should do it.)

Rachaelb64
11-10-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm confussed!

I'm bloke who wears woman's clothes, therefore I'm a crossdresser with maybe a stylised view of how a woman's look.

As a GG i wouldn't know what I'd be like.........

no offence :happy: :2c:

ZenFrost
11-10-2007, 02:18 PM
If I may reply to this thread... as I am a FtM and some of you seem to be misinformed about us.

...and if you were a woman, you might just get that same buzz from wearing a man's shirt and a tie, no? I wonder if the FTMs would agree...

I can't speak for all FtMs but I do not agree. I get no buzz out of dressing as a man, and neither do most FtMs. Most of us aren't cossdressers or fetishists, we're guys in the wrong bodies.

GGs and FtMs are not the same thing, and I find it insulting that you would imply that we are. It is likewise insulting to imply that we of the GGs would not be in the MtF section. Are you saying that FtMs and GGs should just stay in our own little sections and not visit other areas of the forum?

Go over to the FTM section and tell the boys they are GG's... see what kind of response you will get.

You don't have to even go to our section to tell us, we can see this section you know.

P.S. MJ, apology accepted.

CaptLex
11-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Not for me, hon. Men's clothes don't give me a rush - they're just my clothes.

Only if you were visiting, which everyone is welcome to do btw.

Does this mean you wish you were GG so you could hang with us? :confused:

I don't think that is true. You would be where ever your fetish took you.
I must have read that wrong, 'cause it sounds like you think our being FtM is a fetish. :raisedeyebrow:

MJ, it seems to me that you were trying to make sense out of something someone else said, and it came out wrong. I know that's not what you meant, but I can see why it was interpreted that way. Anyway, apology accepted, hon. :happy:

sfwarbonnet
11-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Sorry Guys, but I didn't read FtoM crossdressing into the initial post at all. I thought it was asking if were expected to wear dresses, a bra, panties, slip, nylons, heels, earrings, makeup, nail polish, and carry a purse would it still be desirable? Or did I miss something critical?

Kris
11-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Sorry Guys, but I didn't read FtoM crossdressing into the initial post at all. I thought it was asking if you had a MtoF sex change and were expected to wear dresses, a bra, panties, slip, nylons, heels, earrings, makeup, nail polish, and carry a purse would it still be desirable? Or did I miss something critical?

I think you missed the whole boat and are drowning.

Not your fault though.. so it's all good!

Phyliss
11-10-2007, 08:42 PM
I just came back here and realize I created an uproar where I DID NOT WANT.

Let me try this again.
IF I were a Female I MOST LIKELY wouldn't be posting from the male to female board , but rather from some other section IF I were here at all.

The over sized "if" above relates to the "wishes" statement. I have seen so many "I wish, .. Have you though,... what if,... wouldn't it be cool if,..." questions. I guess it must be an aftereffect of a recent dose of reality I had, (which is not important here) that got my dander up. I'm a CDer and I'll NEVER be a FEMALE. THAT is reality.
Beggars wish they rode horses and didn't have to walk. I'm not trying to step on anybodys "wishes" or "dreams" , it's just that I sometimes begin to wonder if some people have gotten into the "make believe" part of CDing a bit too much. It is after all mostly "make believe, play acting".

Now that I've dug myself deeper. I'll be quiet while every one takes their "wacks" at me.
Then I'll get up and try to explain myself one more time.

MJ
11-10-2007, 09:21 PM

Let me try this again.
IF I were a Female I MOST LIKELY wouldn't be posting from the male to female board , but rather from some other section IF I were here at all.

The over sized "if" above relates to the "wishes" statement. I have seen so many "I wish, .. Have you though,... what if,... wouldn't it be cool if,..." questions. I guess it must be an aftereffect of a recent dose of reality I had, (which is not important here) that got my dander up. I'm a CDer and I'll NEVER be a FEMALE. THAT is reality.
Beggars wish they rode horses and didn't have to walk. I'm not trying to step on anybodys "wishes" or "dreams" , it's just that I sometimes begin to wonder if some people have gotten into the "make believe" part of CDing a bit too much. It is after all mostly "make believe, play acting".

Now that I've dug myself deeper. I'll be quiet while every one takes their "wacks" at me.

yes in your face i was right
well i think people owe me an apology here i was right all along and got in crap for defending a post what about respect how about some calcification before we condemn someone
yes i am showing my true colors i will stand by anyone who i feel is misunderstood .. trans-man or woman yep if one jumps over the cliff you all do !!! Think before you post and don't be quick to condemn ...
this thing called respect i work hard for it...

Dayna
11-10-2007, 09:41 PM
If I may reply to this thread... as I am a FtM and some of you seem to be misinformed about us.

I can't speak for all FtMs but I do not agree. I get no buzz out of dressing as a man, and neither do most FtMs. Most of us aren't crossdressers or fetishists, we're guys in the wrong bodies.

My humblest apologies for anyone I may have upset or offended.

It has taken me many years to come to terms with being male-to-female crossdresser; I have no desire to be a woman, I just enjoy their clothing.

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I believe there are female-to-male crossdressers, whom I referred to here as 'FtMs'... since I have never had the experience myself, I made the assumption that some women enjoyed dressing as men, for the same reason that men dress as women.

For all of you women trapped in men's bodies, and for all you men trapped in women's bodies, I wish you all nothing but the best, and hope that one day you (we) all will find the inner peace we seek. It's hard enough when our loved ones, our families, our friends, our neighbors and our co-workers do not understand the gifts that make us special... I for one will try to do better to respect those of you here on this forum whose views differ from mine.

Thank you,

Kieron Andrew
11-10-2007, 09:57 PM
yes in your face i was right
well i think people owe me an apology here i was right all along and got in crap for defending a post what about respect how about some calcification before we condemn someone
yes kieron i am showing my true colors i will stand by anyone who i feel is misunderstood .. trans-man or woman yep if one jumps over the cliff you all do !!! Think before you post and don't be quick to condemn ...
this thing called respect i work hard for it...

Mj i do apologise to you, im sorry i mistook what you were saying....BUT i was NOT the only person that did, so i dont appreciate you singling me out when i wasnt the only person, so for that i think i deserve an apology for you singling me out, and you even said yourself you screwed up what you were saying and you saw how it could have been taken wrong...it happens...it just means we all have to sit and think before we type to explain ourselves right...written word is easier to misinterupt rather than spoken word because you can not see any expressions

ZenFrost
11-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I believe there are female-to-male crossdressers, whom I referred to here as 'FtMs'... since I have never had the experience myself, I made the assumption that some women enjoyed dressing as men, for the same reason that men dress as women.

There are, but they are rare. Even for those who do crossdress Female to Male, the fetish element is rarely there and so it just isn't the same as many MtF CDers as far as that 'buzz' goes. There are some, but there are not many. If you meant FtM crossdressers specifically, instead of saying "the FtMs" you could have said "the FtM crossdressers." I was just answering from my perspective as an FtM because that is what you addressed.

As for the explosion on this thread... the trouble with a forum is that there are only words. There are emoticons, but they can only go so far, we can't see expressions or hear a tone of voice when people post. So if someone doesn't say exactly what he/she means it can be taken in a way the poster did not intend. I understand that Phyliss and MJ were not trying to be offensive, but the way in which they worded their posts (without any way for people to see a facial expression or hear a tone of voice) made the posts sound offensive to both GGs and FtMs. It wasn't what you said, it was the way you happened to word it. I apologize if I came across as condemning anyone, I simply wished to show you that your words were insulting to us, whether you meant it that way or not.

Karren H
11-10-2007, 11:44 PM
What was the question again? And would the "Real GG's" please raise their hands... or lift their skirts.... Wait.... Real GG's dont wear skirts.. hahaha

Karren

Kris
11-11-2007, 12:38 AM
What was the question again? And would the "Real GG's" please raise their hands... or lift their skirts.... Wait.... Real GG's dont wear skirts.. hahaha

Karren

Karren,
If I had a dress on and raise my hands, my bottom would fall out! LMAO.......

I am full of it tonight!!!

Kris

Kris
11-11-2007, 12:57 AM

Let me try this again.
IF I were a Female I MOST LIKELY wouldn't be posting from the male to female board , but rather from some other section
IF I were here at all.

Phyliss,
I guess the part of what you said that was offensive to me was saying that if you were a GG... you wouldn't post in the M2F board but someplace else.....

Where exactly would we get to know all these fantastic M2F'ers? They aren't going to come knock on my door and say, "Hey Kris, we hear you got a thing for us, so we came to introduce ourselves." I am glad that we have the freedom on this website to post and read where ever we want. Saying that you wouldn't do it seems a bit less..... condescending than what I read the first time. Rest assured that could be from what I saw.. and I know that I am touchy about this because sometimes I feel like I am out of place and unwanted. So, I am sorry if my own ideas and insecurities had an effect on how I read this. Please forgive me. Then it sounded like you were saying that F2M's were GG's and that's not true. I also have heard it said over and over that they are "really" GG's and it hurts me to hear. I know this is a struggle that they go through all the time.... so, yeah, I jump up to defend them too.

My interpretation of your if wishes were horses then beggers would ride... was that.. you wished that us GG's would go away.. so you (the beggers) could ride away. I thought you were slamming everyone who wasn't a M2F.. so once I again, please accept my apologies. I am sorry for misunderstanding your meaning. Once again, I have heard so many cracks on us "gg's" on purpose or out of not thinking, that I am sensitive about these issues.

I SO agree with some of the ideas that many M2F get lost in the pink fog of what it is like to be a real woman. Sometimes I feel the same way, an example is.. what the heck is a cross dresser car? WTH?? I don't know of any damn dealership that advertises, " Come here and get the cutest Cross Dresser car in America!" So, honestly this is all subject to whatever someones view if of a feminine car..... and really, What is that?? I mean.. do they have cars for people of color? NO Do they have MANLY cars? NO! Do women drive trucks? YES! So it is absurd to many GG's...... It's just an ODD question. Which is why I got silly and started posting about ME OUTA OWN a Miata.. etc... Sportster Harley is a Chick Bike... ETC.. BTW my brother in law is a biker and says that Sportsters are chick bikes..... which is why I said it.. ANYWAY.......

I am sorry for misunderstanding you. And for jumping down your throat. Please understand where I was coming from. I did talk to MJ about this before I posted.. and that is why she got herself into trouble.. trying to calm me down.. So, all the F2M's please blame me for MJ's poor choice of words as well. It was MY fault. I know for a FACT that she had no intentions of thinking that any F2M was a GG.. she gets it, more than even I do.. so if you all are gonna be angry, please take it out on me.

So sheepishly I will hang my head low and crawl off to bed. I am sorry.

Kris

Phyliss
11-11-2007, 04:22 AM
Kris, .... there is no need to feel sorry.
Everything is a learning experience. I've learned a few things from this exchange, and you taught me those things. Thank you.

Lisa Golightly
11-11-2007, 04:33 AM

Chari

In my head I am a GG... always have been.

MJ
11-11-2007, 08:08 AM
i would like extend a public apology to Kieron for singling him out it was wrong of me to do for that i am sorry .
To my friend i want to say this :-- Trans man or Woman or Cross dresser we are all we have sometimes , we should never attack or say things that hurt our brothers or sisters .. i am sorry my friend

please forgive me
sincerely yours
Marissa

Kate Simmons
11-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Sometimes we get hung up on semantics and definitions of what people are "supposed" to be. By doing this, we inadvertently perpetuate the stereotypes even here. This is why I shy away from labels and groupings of people. While I realize it may be necessary for reference and understanding, I also realize that each and every one of us is a unique human being, who cannot really be catagorized except maybe as friend. This Forum is like a family and like a family, we don't always see eye to eye. We do always seem to work it out eventually though and that what is makes it all worthwhile. As they say, however:"no pain, no gain" and if we learn something from one another, that puts us way ahead of the game. Works for me.:happy:

Nicki B
11-11-2007, 08:38 AM
I think problems always come when we try to tell others what they are and what they're thinking (particularly when it's only based on your experiences)?

If you do it, don't be surprised if you cause offence?

tammysuetv
11-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Yes I would. I would wear skirts or dresses to just about everything.

Cindi Ann Kelly
11-11-2007, 05:19 PM
As a CD, it is fun, as a GG, it is necessary and may not be fun.

cindi ann

SusanMarie
11-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Even more than I do now!

Jenny Wilson
11-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Of course, it is utter speculation how we'd feel about things if we were born the opposite sex. Heck, a different egg or sperm would have made us different, even if we were whatever sex we currently are.

However, I'd like to think that if had been blessed enough to have been born a GG, that I'd embrace all the frilly things I currently love... lingerie, makeup, nail polish, pretty dresses, heels (and pretty flats, too!), and everything else that I love that is feminine.

Many have pondered whether or not we would "appreciate," as a GG, the things we enjoy as a CDer, or whether we would just take those things for granted. Yes, as someone pointed out, we [I]can[I] wear nailpolish, and makeup, and lingerie, and heels, and dresses, and whatever. Some of us can even pass and get away with wearing these things in public. I'm not that lucky. I'm not petite. I look like a guy. I have noticed "ample women" who look very feminine, and other ones who don't. There's a whole spectrum out there, no matter what specific quality you're considering at the moment. Regardless where along that femininity spectrum a woman my size is, they look like women and I'd look like a guy in drag. What a drag.

I just think, if I was a GG, and I was still "me," other than the fact that I'd have different hormones and plumbing, I'd enjoy being feminine, and I'd have nice nails, makeup, clothing, shoes, etc.

Jenny

Khriss
11-11-2007, 08:43 PM
... and 6'4" tall ?? Able to dunk the ball ...turn Me loose in the WNBA ?? eh ?

sfwarbonnet
11-12-2007, 11:50 AM
I think you missed the whole boat and are drowning.

Not your fault though.. so it's all good!

Hey Kris - I still think the initial post had nothing to do with F2M crossdressing, but asked if you were "expected" to wear makeup and women's clothes, would it still be desirable? My wife, and I presume many GGs, doesn't like to wear skirts, a bra, and pantyhose unless she feels she had to. I would agree that there is much more to being a women than dressing. She doesn't want to be with me if I am impersonating a woman, and doesn't approve of my wearing parties and a bra, but will tolerate ynderdressing with apparel that are medical "accomodations".

I keep pushing her though, she saw me wearing a slip. thigh highs, and a garter belt for the first time on a recent trip. I prefer a collar under a sweater, and those I've seen are attached to a bra, so I may be wearing a bra soon. Support nylons are very comfortable, and I may soon keep them on at home without pants so they and the slip would be obvious. GGs are a significant database as to what clothes work and what don't, but GGs ofted won't share their experiences so CDs need to "reinvent the wheel."

Ðarissa
11-12-2007, 12:16 PM
I think i would love to be a reallgg but like some others said would we feel the same way from birth i don't know:hugs:
JordanI was thinking about this and figure that if we were born as the opposite gender we would have the same spirit / soul and like the same kinds of things that we enjoy as we do now. You would still be the same person inside who looks out through your eyeballs, so to speak..... just a diff sex with some differences in the way you think and act. I think you'd like the same kinds of music, food, movies, people and clothes n' stuff. As there are girls that like all the frilly lingerie and cute shoes n' stuff, then I figure if you like that stuff as a guy, you'd most likely like it just as much as a GG or maybe more. :p That's what I think anyways. I could be wrong but I have a feeling......

Vaerise
11-12-2007, 12:28 PM

Chari

Good question.. to be honest I don't know.

I guess it would depend on the mood itself.. if I felt sexy, I would wear silky clothes, lace and lingerie.

If I just felt like getting things done, I dress down, jeans a tanktop.

And there are so many different moods on I feel each day when I wake up.

Ruth
11-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Yes, this is a dangerous thread to be in, so I'll just register a "don't know".

sfwarbonnet
11-12-2007, 04:53 PM
I guess it would depend on [my] mood. if I felt sexy, I would wear silky clothes, lace and lingerie. If I just felt like getting things done, I dress down, jeans & a tanktop. And there are so many different moods on (sic) I feel each day when I wake up.

I agree, moods are important in what you wear. Some times I wear my pantyhose, slip, top, women's pull-on slacks, and my wife's bra. Other days I wear only her bra and my socks, sweatpants, and sweatshirt. If she's home too, I don't wear her bra.

docrobbysherry
11-12-2007, 05:26 PM
I think problems always come when we try to tell others what they are and what they're thinking (particularly when it's only based on your experiences)?

If you do it, don't be surprised if you cause offence?

Yes, this is a dangerous thread to be in, so I'll just register a "don't know".

It's can also be dangerous to write a flippant post, even if u r just trying to be funny.
Maybe some folks r a bit TOO SENSITIVE, or r TOO EASILY OFFENDED, or r just looking for an EXCUSE TO JUMP ON SOMEONE DIFFERENT FROM THEM.
If u can't take the heat from the pot stirrers, get out of the kitchen!

Personally, I get hot first, then I read the posts again. Somehow, it all becomes a laugh on everyone the second time! Try rereading this thread's posts! What a tempist in a teapot!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

suchacutie
11-13-2007, 12:04 AM
I sure hope so!!!!!

tina

sfwarbonnet
11-23-2007, 12:38 PM

I never thought of myself as a fake GG before - I just want to wear intimate apparel and present as a woman when I'm out in public with my wife!

Vivian Best
11-23-2007, 12:44 PM
Real GG?,
My wife has said she didn't know why any man would want to dress like a woman, it's to much trouble. I agree it takes a lot of time and effort but I sure enjoy it.

I can't say what I'd do if I were a real GG. I'm sure part of the excitement would be gone it it were just something I had to do. I guess it would become part of the effort to look great. haha!

sfwarbonnet
11-26-2007, 05:15 AM
Real GG?,
My wife has said she didn't know why any man would want to dress like a woman, it's to much trouble. I agree it takes a lot of time and effort but I sure enjoy it.

I can't say what I'd do if I were a real GG. I'm sure part of the excitement would be gone it it were just something I had to do. I guess it would become part of the effort to look great. haha!

My wife too says she doesn't know why I want to wear women's clothes. but she will tolerate it when it is a disability accommodation (which it often is). Her limit is that she doesn't want me wearing a bra, makeup, and earrings and impersonating a female in public. However, I think I can do it at the Star Trek con in Las Vegas next August by appearing there as Zora of TOS who is a (non) woman of Star Trek. After all it'll be just like Halloween... It certainly wouldn't be as exciting though if I was a GG.

MsToriJones
11-26-2007, 09:36 AM
GG - genetic girl
yep that is me.

As a GG
I do wear dresses/skirts sometimes
I don't wear makekup often, nor do I fix up my hair. It is long and I leave it down most of the time.
I wear a bra because I have to
I sometimes wear "pretties" when I have the time and energy
Sometimes just throwing on the jeans and a top makes me happy

I know some GGs who wear dresses every day, do up their hair, wear makeup, wear "pretties" and "frillies" all the time.

Just as there is no "standard" for CD/TS/TV, there is no "standard" for GG other than the parts we were born with.

I think each M2F has their comfort level of dressing where they are happy, so do GGs. We are not less fem than any other, we just know where we are comfortable.

I think each has their own answer to this question and could answer it if they read it for the simple question that it is:

If you are F2M, do you think you would still dress at the level you do if you were born GG?

Smile and be happy for who you are because I think everyone here can respect you for that and you are loved for who you are.

:love: :hugs:
Tori

jeffcd
11-26-2007, 11:59 AM
I would think it want would be a little less just do to the loss of the taboo.:2c:

Melinda G
11-26-2007, 12:05 PM
I think many real women take a lot of things for granted, that we feel are special.
I've been single for many years, and most of the women I've dated just wore plain white cotton underwear and bras. No imagination. Most women wear clunky macho looking shoes, even when they dress up.
I've bought lots of lingerie, for my ex wife, and all my girlfriends. And it usually gets worn once or twice, and winds up in the bottom of some dresser drawer. I occasionally would ask my ex wife, "Where's that teddy I got you". And her standard reply was, "I've got it somewhere. Can't we just get in bed and "do it".
I noticed a sort of cute lady at the bank, and the first thing I noticed, was her fingernails gnawed down to the quick, no nail polish, and no makup. Oh, and slacks and clunky shoes. Even flats are sexier than those mens looking shoes. I often wonder what women are thinking. Maybe they aren't thinking at all.

sfwarbonnet
11-26-2007, 12:28 PM
I think too many are reading too much into the intent of the question.

GG - genetic girl
yep that is me.

As a GG
I do wear dresses/skirts sometimes
I don't wear makekup often, nor do I fix up my hair. It is long and I leave it down most of the time.
I wear a bra because I have to
I sometimes wear "pretties" when I have the time and energy
Sometimes just throwing on the jeans and a top makes me happy

:love: :hugs:
Tori

I agree Tori, I too thought the initial post was a simple question. Whatever is comfortable is best for both GGs and CDers, provided a spouse will accept it if you are a MtoF that wants to go out en femme. Mine will not tolerate that, so I underdress almost exclusively

nornor
11-26-2007, 12:40 PM
If I was a "real GG" I would probably love wearing:
- Armani & Hugo Boss suits
- Kenneth Cole wing tips
- Rolex (or Tag) watches (for men)
- CK Obsession for Men
For everyday life:
- Old Navy sweater dresses (about 3" above the knee)
- Nice wide belt
- Kenneth Cole 4" high heel boots
- Black nylons
- Gold hoop earrings
- CK Obsession (need I say, "for women"?)

Jennifer N.
11-26-2007, 02:14 PM
I enjoy being a man, who can have a little get away as a girl. If I were a real GG, I think that it would be a task to keep the pretty look that I would want to have all the time. But one think I would love to the fullest would be able to go into a salon and have my hair, nails, and makeup done. I know I can do that now, but as a GG my hair would be longer and my own. Having highlights done and a pretty fem cut would be the best.

I forgot to mention that I would wear pantyhose or tights whenever possible and show them off! They can't feel any different to a GG as they do to a CDer.

In Heels & Hose,
Jennifer N.

RobertaFermina
11-26-2007, 08:52 PM
I might enjoy them more! I believe I would. I am focussed on projecting ( and getting a delightful reflection of ) femininity. Once I am unquestioningly feminine, I would shift my focus to enjoying my femininity, and all the emotions and feelings, and privileges.

However, If I were a real GG, I wouldn't be a man, and when that much changes between then and now, what I have to say now doesn't really count for much.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Michellebej
11-26-2007, 10:45 PM
I would.

I say this for two reasons.

The first is that I spent almost two years as a housewife. I got up every morning an hour before he did. I cleaned myself up, put on a minimal amount of make-up cooked him breakfast, and saw him out the door. Then I did the bath and shaving; full make-up and clothes ( and no, not like June Cleaver, but almost. Depended on whether I was doing any serious cleaning that day.). Dress, slip, nails the whole nine yards. Did my stuff around the house got dinner ready, and took my second bath of the day and re-did my face.

Slept every night in a silk, satin, or lacy ( or all three) nightgown and panties. I did this for me. Not for him.

I loved the compliments I got from his friends and guest; concerning my normal day to day appearance.

(S0rry Kris and all, seems to be taken out of context due to my poor use of the English language. Actually only the hubby saw me in my nighties)

My most common compliment went something like "Not many women these days dress like women".

I am no beauty, but; I do know that an average woman dressed in a conservative feminine style will pull more looks of appreciation than a better looking woman dressed in gym clothes.

The second is that all the women in my family have always taken time each day to look their best. One of my Grandmothers was a Southern Lady who would NEVER ever think about leaving her property unless she was dressed to the nines. Not even to get gas in her car. My other Grandmother was Russian Aristocrat. And; Heaven help the grand daughter that did not live up to that image! Even, or perhaps most especially the ones that had children at home. For my Grandmother it showed "strength of Character".

Of course this could lead to problems. We had a couple next door that we socialized with, and the men worked togeather. One day, when the four of us were haveing lunch, the woman next door was complaining to me that her husband was getting on her for the way she dressed. She explained all the things she did durring the day, and said she simply had no time to fix herself up. Where upon her husband, who carepooled with mine, told her that I had the same time to myself everyday that she did, and did more with it.

Yeah...didn't make many friends that day...

I have always believed that there is a great deal of difference between reproductive identity and femininity.

Just my two cents

Kris
11-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Slept every night in a silk, satin, or lacy ( or all three) nightgown and panties. I did this for me. Not for him. I loved the compliments I got from his friends and guest.

My most common compliment went something like "Not many women these days dress like women".

I am no beauty, but; I do know that an average woman dressed in a conservative feminine style will pull more looks of appreciation than a better looking woman dressed in gym clothes.

The second is that all the women in my family have always taken time each day to look their best. One of my Grandmothers was a Southern Lady who would NEVER ever think about leaving her property unless she was dressed to the nines. Not even to get gas in her car. My other Grandmother was Russian Aristocrat. And; Heaven help the grand daughter that did not live up to that image! Even, or perhaps most especially the ones that had children at home. For my Grandmother it showed "strength of Character".

Of course this could lead to problems. We had a couple next door that we socialized with, and the men worked togeather. One day, when the four of us were haveing lunch, the woman next door was complaining to me that her husband was getting on her for the way she dressed. She explained all the things she did durring the day, and said she simply had no time to fix herself up. Where upon her husband, who carepooled with mine, told her that I had the same time to myself everyday that she did, and did more with it.

Yeah...didn't make many friends that day...

I have always believed that there is a great deal of difference between reproductive identity and femininity.

Just my two cents

First I want to ask how many friends and guests saw you in your nightgown and panties? Personally, no one ever saw me in my nightgown but my husband....... I certainly can't imagine flaunting around the house in my nighty, and even if I did, I would not EVER let anyone else me my panties. I didn't even let my husbands male children see me in my nightgown.

Secondly, I don't think that what we wear has anything to do with our femininity.

I am glad that you didn't have anything pressing to than to take two showers a day and reapply make up twice. I am way to busy for that......... but then again I am a single working mother.

Kris

wannabie
11-26-2007, 11:20 PM

Chari

If I were Born a GG I probably would take it for granted. It a lot more fun this way; You know, the grass is always greener.

kittypw GG
11-27-2007, 05:33 AM
OMG, hon. Silky lingerie, fashionable clothing, jewelry, high heels, nail polish, hair styles, and perfumes have SOOO little to do with what makes a girl who she is that this concept is almost laughable if it weren't so sad.

These are things that are available to GGs, but they are just as available to you. After all, what are you doing here?

Women are people, not objects. What makes a girl who she is, is thought, intelligence, feelings, emotions, will, desires, education, and a host of other things that are just the same as what makes you who you are.

Is it beer and farting that make you a man? I think not.

Silky lingerie and perfume don't make a woman, either. This is almost insulting to me. LOL

Real men and real women are nowhere near so shallow.

Lovies,
Stephenie

I thought this was important to quote again and I agree whole heartedly.
I would also like to point out that real gg's do not get a sexual turn on by seeing themselves all gussed up in the mirror. Who does that?????
:hugs: Kitty

Kris
11-27-2007, 09:52 AM
First I want to ask how many friends and guests saw you in your nightgown and panties? Personally, no one ever saw me in my nightgown but my husband....... I certainly can't imagine flaunting around the house in my nighty, and even if I did, I would not EVER let anyone else me my panties. I didn't even let my husbands male children see me in my nightgown.

Secondly, I don't think that what we wear has anything to do with our femininity.

I am glad that you didn't have anything pressing to than to take two showers a day and reapply make up twice. I am way to busy for that......... but then again I am a single working mother.

Kris

I just read some of your other posts and understand that you are not a genetic girl - you infact are a man who dresses. Now I understand why you would say all this.

Ðarissa
11-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Secondly, I don't think that what we wear has anything to do with our femininity.I totally agree. It doesn't matter what I wear or if I'm wearing anything at all... I still feel like me inside.... very feminine and I like being this way.

Also excellent post right here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1097505&postcount=87) MsToriJones. I think you hit the nail on the head with the 'theres no standard' and that we all like different things.

Melinda G
11-27-2007, 11:12 AM

Exactly! She gets it!

Dawn Marie
11-27-2007, 11:31 AM
I would enjoy it even more,because I would have the body to show it all off.
I just love short pleated skirts or dresses to show off my legs.
As soon as I can get a decent pic I'll put in my avitar.

Bonnie D
11-27-2007, 11:50 AM

Chari

If I were a gg I would want to still be me and have been raised in the same family I was raised only I would have been a daughter and sister. The reason I say this is because life in many parts of the world is extremely difficult for most women. Also, there is no lingerie, fancy clothing, jewelry per se, heels, and pampering, there is only trying to survive for you and your children day after day. I am not implying that life for women here outside of third world countries is easy because I know it is not but it is easier.

So if I was me as a girl and now a woman I am sure I would be happy and I would enjoy those times when I could get my hair done, manicure and pedicure, scented bath, perfume, jewelry and all dressed up to go out with my husband. I am sure that would not be often enough because I would have children and a household to take care of and like most women these days, a job to go. I would hope to have a job where I could wear skirts and blouses. I know a woman's life is not all shopping, fancy parties and lounging around the house in lingerie and consists of a lot of responsiblilites. Given a choice between being my male self and dressing from time to time or being a woman, I would choose being a woman. I know I would really enjoy being a mother and a wife.

Bonnie

Tree GG
11-27-2007, 04:16 PM
:bonk::smashcomp:Pullhair::404:

thats all i have to say on that ! :D

:heehee:

...I sometimes begin to wonder if some people have gotten into the "make believe" part of CDing a bit too much. ....

Me, too.

androgyne
12-22-2007, 07:07 AM

Chari

Absolutely! :)

jenny logan
12-22-2007, 07:34 AM
I would like to think that were I born a GG I would take the same time and effort to present my femininity as I do now as a cd. What I often wondered was if I were a GG would I still be attracted to women? Part of me would prefer that but I also would like to experience the whole mating ritual as a hetero woman. A question that can never be answered, but interesting to speculate none the less.

Jen