PDA

View Full Version : if you could...

ginagurl
04-04-2005, 12:18 AM
If you could magically change into a GG in whatever form you like, what would you look like? Personally, I'd go 5 foot 5, 34C-26-36, ice green eyes, wavy shoulder length red hair. and then I'd wear clothes that revealed without showing skin. just to show it off.

Tristen Cox
04-04-2005, 02:11 AM
Here's my answer under a different thread and I stick with it, a few more have listed what they look like as a women there as well.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1432

Tiffy
04-04-2005, 09:44 AM
I would be the twin sister of either Samantha Strong, Ginger Lynn, or Nina Hartley.

Kisses, April

Heres to dreaming ;)

mand
04-04-2005, 09:51 AM
What would I look like.................... My fantasy girl is Jane Fonda in the 60s film Barberaella, so if I could look like that I would be very happy :)

love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
04-04-2005, 01:05 PM
What would I look like.................... My fantasy girl is Jane Fonda in the 60s film Barberaella, so if I could look like that I would be very happy :)

love mand xxx
You and me both :cool: ;)

MonaSmith
04-04-2005, 02:23 PM
I'd love to look just like Jennifer Connelly as she looks in The Hulk. I have always wanted to look like her.

As for Barberella, I love that film, and I truly believe that Jane Fonda has the most beautiful mouth of any human, ever!!!

Mona xx.

Darlene.
04-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Hi all,

My fantasy girl is Me. I wouldn't change a thing. If I could or did I would only need another fantasy, so I will stick with the one I've got.

Love Darlene.

sidney_girl
04-04-2005, 05:50 PM
height: 5'4"
measurements: 34B-25-35
(in other words, a size 2, just slightly taller than a true petite)
hair: dark brown, straight, long
eyes: brown
skin: medium tone, soft, unblemished
legs (very important to me): to die for
shoe size: 5 (U.S. ladies)

That's my dream. Only two of the above are reality, however (my eye color and skin tone). Oh well, that's better than nothing, I guess. :(

azure
04-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh this is sssoooo easy, I really REALLY wannbe Sandra Bullock, omg she is so totally pretty,yes wave the magic wand please!!!!!!
ah thats better,I just had to say that.
ok should be about ten minutes before the urgres come back,just enough time for a coffee,bliss : )