PDA

View Full Version : Past Life

charllote34
11-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Please dont laugh!!

Have any of you actually thought you have lived before . When i was tiny i had a memory of going by car to a house by the sea ran by a Aunt . None of my family know anything of this but i remember it clearly . I also remember something about standing on a country lane i feel i was about 17 and happy and with someone i loved, but it feels like this was long long ago and i was a young woman , please dont laugh i dont know where these memories come from . You are the first people i have told this to :hugs:

Julie York
11-09-2007, 04:52 PM
I did the hypno regression thing. It was fascinating and I was some very interesting people but it didn't really make historical sense so I'm not so sure about that angle.

However, that aside, I do believe I have had some experiences that I haven't actually HAD......as it were.

Well you get the idea.

EDIT: Quick quick give it a CD twist or we'll end up in the Lounge.

Yeah so (cough) I used to be a woman!!!!

Kate Simmons
11-09-2007, 04:57 PM
No laughing here Hon. In more ways than one, it's been verified to me that I was formerly a female warrior a very long time ago. It's where my name comes from.:happy:

Julie York
11-09-2007, 05:00 PM
No laughing here Hon. In more ways than one, it's been verified to me that I was formerly a female warrior a very long time ago. It's where my name comes from.:happy:

This is true. And I won!

:heehee:

SatinDoll00
11-09-2007, 05:10 PM
I have often wondered if in a former life that I was a female. Since I was old enough to remember I have wanted to be a female at least on some level. Like yourself, I have memories that don't fit into what others tell me. I have very vivid dreams sometimes of things that were long before my lifetime.

Who knows?

Perhaps I was Joan of Ark in a former life? More likely I was Joan Rivers...oh wait, she isn't dead...or is she?

Morgan

pamela_a
11-09-2007, 09:55 PM
More likely I was Joan Rivers...oh wait, she isn't dead...or is she? Only her career. :)

My experience is similar but not the same. Several years before I was born my mother miscarried a girl mid term. As I grew up my mom and I were always very close and I was always treated as her son, but for me I always felt something wasn't quite right.
I feel I'm not quite the right age, that somehow I should be older. I get along better with people a little older than I and feel I should have experienced things that I just wasn't quite old enough to completely experience. I've always seemed to be more sensitive and many times find myself crying about things no "man" would ever cry about.
I know it sounds crazy, but in the back of my mind I wonder if part of that girl my mom lost is somehow part of me and that's why I feel... natural? complete? right when I'm dressed.

-Paula-

Karren H
11-09-2007, 10:03 PM
I'm having a hard enough time coping with this life let alone a previous one!! hahaha

Taniawilde
11-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Several years ago, my wife and her best friend attended a trade show in NYC. At the show, one of the exhibitors (it was in the fashion industry, not occult) asked to see their palms. He told Patty, that she was 'new', her last body being a bird. She almost passed out, she had confided in my wife that she often had dreams that she was a bird, and awoke with such a feeling of peace and calm. Well, he then looked at my wife's palm and did a low whistle. 'You've been around for a very long time' he said, and you and your husband have been together many, many times. At times you were the husband or child, at times he the son, daughter or wife'. At the time I 'Poo-pooed' it to her. She didn't know of my CDing then. But I always thought at least I had some idea of why I was so drawn to this fabulous need. It's a 'bleed-though' of one of our past lives. Don't get me wrong, I'm not crazy, or at least no more crazy than any of us, but you have to admit, it makes some sense.

Taniawilde
11-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Hi Karren, fancy meeting you HERE!

Teddie
11-10-2007, 05:53 AM
I've actually had two different past lives running through my head since I was very young.

The first was that of being an Egyptian princess and living in a large palace. The thin almost transparent clothing really sticks in my mind.

The second was being a Native American girl back before the time of the "white man". I can still feel the softness of the deer skin clothing.

Teddie

sexotik
11-10-2007, 08:55 AM
IMO there's nothing to laugh at. When I was little, I thought there were 3 parallel universes one that was in the past, another in the present and another in the future. In these three universes all the people that lived in the present dwelt, and each person could make his or her decision and sometimes these decisions could or couldn't affect the situation in the ensuing universe.I know u don't get my point, I know it's too complicated. I also believed that for example everybody was observed from above by someone, as if we were part of a reality show.
I'm not much of a beliver of reencarnation, but sometimes i wonder what or who I might've been, I have a feeling that I might've been a kind ****ty girl, dunno why, only got that feeling. wouldn't be awesome to find out that all crossdressers had been girls and now that feminine side is claiming to be realesed?

PS:I would like to go to a fortune teller,and to go to sb who could tell me what or who I was in my past life.

Deanna2
11-10-2007, 09:32 AM
If there has been a previous life for some of the girls here I wonder how many would love to have been Scarlett O'Hara - just for the elegant dressing.

Ruth
11-10-2007, 09:50 AM
I absolutely do not believe in the idea of reincarnation. However, I think the Jungian idea of the existence of a collective unconscious is a possibility and that "reservoir" of feelings and experiences would be, for my money, where people's fragmentary memories of other lives come from.
I am sure that when I dream, I drag up archetypal symbols and stories from there, because they are things that I could not imagine on my own. (And also are such constant recurring themes in all human dreams.)

ChrisP
11-10-2007, 01:04 PM
With my background in the sciences, I have to say that I don't see how reincarnation is possible.

With that caveat, I've had a similar experience.

When I was little...maybe 4 or 5, my younger sister would say to me (often) "Do you remember when I was the boy and you were the girl?"
She was quite insistent about it, and although by age 5 I knew I liked dressing up (and that's another story), I was still embarrassed that she would mention this.

While in therapy, my therapist (a woman with a background in TG issues) suggested that we try some past life regressions with hypnosis.

It was a highly unusual experience for me.

I had experienced hypnosis before while in med school, but when this therapist took me "back" to a recent "previous" life, I no longed had the feeling of looking down on the scene, I was in it! It was so disconcerting that I had to consciously will myself out of the body I found myself in.
It was Victorian England, near the Tyne river. I could feel the heaviness and tightness of my clothing, which wasn't all that pleasant.
I was a woman in my 20's, married to man who was away often on business within in the colonial empire of Britain.
Finally, I "saw" myself shortly after childbirth. The room was kept purposefully dark, and I remained in a gown on my bed. I was slowly bleeding to death (slowly over a period of days) from "my" uterus, post-partum ( a retained portion of the placenta would be my current medical guess). There was no pain....just a tired sadness as my life drained away. My husband was away on business.

The synchronicity of this strikes me...
When I was medical student rotating through OB-Gyn, I came upon a woman in the wards whose term baby (fetus) had just died in utero, and she was waiting to have it surgically removed. I sat with her throughout the night and early morning, holding her hand, and talking with her about how she felt, the sadness she was experiencing, and whatever small compassion I had with me.
It was very profound experience for me, and still brings tears to my eyes when I think of it.

I can't explain it in terms of what I know of this world, but it works as a metaphor for me, and for keeping the world around me a bit mysterious.

Chris

michellebesweet
11-10-2007, 06:41 PM
I have often dreamed that I was a female in a previous life. I feel that alot of things come natural to me. It is wierd, but it does make sense to me.

RylieCD
11-10-2007, 06:49 PM
I have often wondered if I was a female in a past life. Something to help explain these fem and male feelings that I have.

Miss Chelle
11-11-2007, 11:22 AM
We have all been here many times and in different genders. In one past life I was a prostitute, in the next life I was a Madame. In the following life I was a painter similar to Tolouse Lautrec infatuated with these beautiful women and painted nothing else. All of this took place in France. Not sure when, though.

SatinDoll00
11-13-2007, 03:37 AM
I'm having a hard enough time coping with this life let alone a previous one!! hahaha

As long as my credit cards from then don't come due now...we are cool!! :)

Seriously...

In many of the "past lives" I dream about, I am female. I have things that I would know nothing of in this life (like a female orgasm) and I have felt feelings that I cannot resolve.

In others...I am things I will not admit here. I am ashamed.

But Karren makes a good point. We live HERE, we live NOW!!! What do we do with it? That defines us.

Morgan.