PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor Walked In On Me!

RebeccaLynne
11-09-2007, 07:20 PM
So here's the scene: Friday night three weeks ago. Just after 10PM. Watching TV, sitting on the couch eating dinner, TV tray atop the pillow on my lap. A knock on the door, "shave and a haircut" beat. Neighbor's voice calls my name. Didn't answer. No worries, door locked. Or so I thought! Seems I'd failed to push it completely closed. He must have heard the TV, so he tried the knob and the door swung open. And there I am, skirt, blouse, heels, make-up, hair down in a femme style. What to do? Can't hide, too late for that. So I said, "Hi Ray, come on in". He asked, "So what you up to?". All I could think of to say was "not much, just doin' my Halloween thingy". He said "Halloween's two weeks away", to which I replied, "well, had to get the look down". So he had just popped in to let me know that if I wanted to park one of my vehicles in the driveway over the weekend while I visited my girlfriend at her place, it wouldn't inconvenience him. He's a really nice guy, 76 years old, wife's passed on, lives alone next door. Feeds my cat and watches my place while I'm away. So I thanked him for the suggestion, and said I'd park one there in the morning. That concluded our conversation, so he wished me goodnight, and left.
Well, nothing more was ever said about it. We've gone along just as before, and if he was wondering about the episode, he hasn't made it known to me.
So my accidental outing hasn't caused a problem.

Anyone else accidentally outed or discovered? Care to share?

Talon DeRojo
11-09-2007, 07:27 PM
RebeccaLynne - Thanks for sharing this story! I was afraid that it might end badly but, instead, things turned out very nicely. You can't buy neighbors like that.
Talon:happy:

Jane G
11-09-2007, 08:12 PM
I had a friend of my aunt knock on my sisters window, when I was putting on makeup, dressed, in front of her mirror. there is no way they didn't see me yet nothing was ever said. That was thirty years ago. Scared me senseless at the time, but after that it became obvious that all the women in the family knew a little something about me. it just wasn't ever discussed in front of me.

Niya W
11-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Well at least that ended well for you. One night I came home and forgot to take the eye liner off. My brother looks at me and said are you wearing eye liner, and like corner animal I reacted. With a firm voice i said yes. His next response was why. At that point i just said cause I did a drag show. He was like why. I said cause it paid now shut up. He has never said anything since to me

Angie G
11-09-2007, 09:33 PM
He sounds like a cool guy :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
11-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Your lucky it was before Halloween and not after!!! lol

Tasha T
11-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Just be glad it wasn't Kramer who burst in on you. He would have freaked.

noname
11-10-2007, 04:45 AM
Makes me feel like I have the coolest neighbor ever. She's seen me one of the few times I wear a skirt. She's super nice, smiley, and yaks it up with me. How cool is that? The world needs more people like her.

Glenda
11-11-2007, 10:06 PM
A few years ago, when I was mostly in the closet, some weekends I would just disappear at home. I screened phone calls and only answered a select few while I was en femme. I had moved into the city after my divorce and had not discovered crossdressing until I was single again. A lot of my new friends knew about Glenda, but none of my old friends did.

One Friday night I recognized the cell number of one of my buddies that lived a couple of hours away. I answered because I didn't have to worry about him dropping in. He lived too far away. No, he was in town, visiting his ex-wife and wanted to know if they could stop by. OK, his ex lives about 40 minutes from me. No problem, I can be presentable in guy mode long before they get here. I said, "Sure, when will you be here?" He said, "We just bought some beer at the store by your house. We'll be there in a minute."

Oh my, my! I've already said they could stop by. I'm fully dressed with make-up, wig, painted nails. There is no way I can get it all off in a minute, or five, or ten. I told him to come on by but don't be surprised when you get here. About 30 seconds later there is a knock on the door and he and his ex walk in. There I stand with a drink in my hand. They both have this shocked look on their faces. I'm probably as white (or red-faced) as I can be. They both laughed and said they didn't know everything about me after all.

Long story short, we had a great time. They stayed all night and we had a fun visiting and telling stories. And that is how I came out to some of my friends.

sissy_she_boy
11-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Wow, what a story. It's a good thing it didn't happen in December.

kisses
sissy dana