PDA

View Full Version : possibly spotted one of us?

Stephacuse
11-09-2007, 11:41 PM
So i work as a catering chef and today we had this continental breakfast for 600 people at some big office building (i don't want to give names out for safety reasons) and in comes this lady who caught my attention right away. I'd say mid to late 40's but she had the face of a man and slight build of a man. However she was in dress pants and a blouse and makeup on so she was reassembling a female but if this was a crossdresser, man what a company to work for.

"Mary"
11-10-2007, 12:53 AM
It was the last place I thought I would spot a CD.

I was in my church. Whenever I'm out, I check folks out. Natural, right? Which women do I find attractive, and also, what "look" do they present? Could I "do" that look? And, God forgive me, but sometimes my mind wanders in church, too.

So one Sunday, we're having a baptism. Sadly, a lot of folks don't come to church every Sunday. Families that I've never seen before come in for a baptism (Alleluia!), and then we never see them again (So sad).

My church has a distinct European ethnic heritage. Many of the women are very pretty. Many of the older women have a very stoddy old world appearence. Well, one Sunday, a member of the baptism family (presumably an old aunt) may have been a CD. Thick legs, longer coarse skirt, study brown shoes, plump figure, worn/weathered complexion, frumpy hairdo, and a nice old fashion mantilla (drapey veil) covering her head. Something in the body proportions, walk, features made me wonder... I would have bet money it was a CD.
And doing a darn good job of it! But I don't think anyone else noticed.

I don't think I would ever go to church dressed, it would be too distracting for me, and maybe others, but wonder what look I could possibley pull off in such a public place.

Diana