PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor friend must have seen my pantyhose!

jazmine
11-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Hi girls. I was terrified at first,,,but now think this is funny. Tonight, my wife and I were getting ready to go out. Lisa, our neighbor friend that lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR to us happen to be by. Lisa is my long time pal's girlfriend. Anyways, I was real careful when getting ready, so she would not see my bra and pantyhose i was wearing under my guy clothes. I went in my room and shut the door. Took off my bra, changed my clothes, but kept my pantyhose on. Had some kaki pants on with 2 pairs off socks on, in case i had to take my shoes off at the house the party was at. I was also wearing a long-john shirt, and a t-shirt over it. My long-john shirt wasn't tucked in yet. I proceeded to the bathroom. Lisa had wanted to ask me a question. I opened up the door while I was talking to her. At that point my wife came by and joined the conversation. Then all of a sudden the conversation went to how skinny or scrawny I was......like her boyfriend. I said NAH, I got a bigger gut then Jim. Lisa said no...let me see..... Lift up your shirt! Without thinking I lifted up my shirt. I wasn't wearning a belt yet, so my pants were hanging down. Well, everybody must know what pantyhose look like,,,,,, espeacially women,,,,,quite obvious I would say. Cause there,,, In front of us all, were the tell-tale signs of a pair of sheer energy suntan pantyhose tops for all to see, resting above my pants. At this point I did the stupid reaction thing, of pulling my shirt down quickly , and readjusting my pants to cover the pantyhose. I lifted my shirt again to show my stomach to Lisa, and tried to make light of the situation by being funny.
Well, after they left. I went to my room in horror to finish getting ready. Lisa already knows I have a nylon fetish on women. So I tought CRAP!!! She had to notice. I tried to calm myself down by thinking.." If my wife doesn't say anything, most likely it slipped her attention,,,,,thus probably slipping Lisa's attention. Well, after my wife said goodbye to Lisa, and let her out,,,the first thing she did was come to the bedroom and say jokingly, " hey mister, next time your wearing pantyhose, Ya gotta be more careful." I then thought, "Damn!",, Lisa had to notice then! My horror and fear then hit me hard. How could I be so CARELESS! Only once, was I caught with a pair of my sister's socks on by my mom in my entire crossdressing carrer! Now I ruined the great track record ,with this careless move!!!!!!
Well, in the car ride to the party, my wife and I discussed the situation. She made me feel better by saying......"who gives a crap!" I started thinking about it, and I thought, your right,,,,who care. It actually started to become funny to me and made me start laughing. Lisa is a great person and looks up to us both. I guess she has kept the secret of her older sister being gay to their mother. I asked my wife,,, if the tables were reversed, would you bring it up to Lisa???. She said OH YA!!!! I told my wife she is free to tell Lisa anything. Even the fact that I am a crossdresser. She would ask Lisa not to say anything....but you know how that goes. Even if Jim found out,,,,,he wouldn't care. He's that kind of guy.
So that is the funny thing that happen to me today!

andreah
11-10-2007, 09:48 AM
That's a good story . mine is a little different. My best friend and his wife knows that I like wearing pantyhose. I live downstairs in a basement apartment of their house. They were going to Toronto and asked if I would take care of their dog and cat. My friends wife knocked at my door and I put my track pants on and forgot to wear my slippers.I stood at the door with my pantyhosed feet showing while she was explaining how to give the medication and how much , she dropped one of the pills on the floor and it fell next to my feet , she bent over to pick it up ,and I know she seen my pantyhosed feet , I know that I could've picked it up first but she beat me to it. She didn't say anything about it but kept on explaining how to give the medication. My heart was pumping so fast and thought that she would say something but she never did.

Jordan
11-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Good story you had to be pretty scared until your wife came back home. I do agree with her who cares we are who we are:hugs:
Jordan

uknowhoo
11-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Well, I'm glad you're over the trauma!

Only once, was I caught with a pair of my sister's socks on by my mom in my entire crossdressing carrer! Now I ruined the great track record ,with this careless move!!!!!!

On the bright side, you're probably good for another 20 years now! :D

xoxo

T

Sinthia
11-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Jordan is right! We are who we are, and we can wear whatever we want. Be it pantyhose, panties, bras or dresses. And who cares. If your friend says anything about seeing you in pantyhose, just say that they keep your legs warm, and feel good. Don't deny wearing them, act like it is normal for a man to wear them. Enjoy your time when dressing and don't make a big deal about someone seeing you.

Jaquelyn
11-10-2007, 02:15 PM
So, I'm helping my buddy this week, go look at a new race kart he wanted to buy, which he ended up buying, on the spot. So, being a good freind, I am up in the bed of his pickup truck, running tiedowns to the front anchors in the bed. Never thinking of the fact that my shirt is riding up, and my panties-lovely light blue with daisies on them- are right there in plain sight. I did exactly as you, when I realized it; jumped out quickly and pulled my shirt down, hoping he didn't see. Later, when I got home, wondering, did he see? I did just as you did; laughed and said to my wife, well, if he wants to know, I will tell him. He never asked, probably never will......LOL

lisa_e_love
11-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Wow. I can imagine the suspense in that situation...

Look at it this way, you have a supportive wife who jokes about you wearing pantyhose and goes out with you while you're dressed. That's an amazing situation!

serinalynn
11-10-2007, 05:12 PM
I never really cared what people think when dressed I wear what I'm comfortable in.

marny
11-11-2007, 12:46 AM
fell in the water off a neighbors dock after dinner last summer. Went in to dry off and they gave me a change of clothes. Went back the next day and all my clothes were laundered including the silk panties. Nobody said boo. Either they're very polite or they already knew. I think option 2. Oh well. I try not to be obvious but I am coming out slowly. ( though many say it isn't slow. once you're out you're out) :happy: