PDA

View Full Version : sort of a compromise

lynnmcarthur
11-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi

I am an MTF cd who is married. The dressing has been sometimes an issue and we have been working it out together for the last 32 years.

Something I thought of recently is having set times when dressing is a focus. I call it my period. 4-5 days a month when I get to fem it up and have the support I need. At other times we practise underdressing and nightgowns but not other things. Today I started my period-horray! It meets my needs and gives my wife the man she married most of the time.

Just thought I would share

Lynn

Ruth
11-10-2007, 05:34 PM
If it works for you, it's good. I'm a married CDer so I know all about compromise.
One thing my wife doesn't go for is female nightwear. I have to be a man in bed. But as I said, compromise is the name of the game. I get to be Ruth other times, just not bedtime.

Julie York
11-10-2007, 06:25 PM
I can think of a lot better names to call what is supposed to be an enjoyable few days.

Sheesh.

:idontknow:

Vivian Best
11-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Hi

I am an MTF cd who is married. The dressing has been sometimes an issue and we have been working it out together for the last 32 years.

Something I thought of recently is having set times when dressing is a focus. I call it my period. 4-5 days a month when I get to fem it up and have the support I need. At other times we practise underdressing and nightgowns but not other things. Today I started my period-horray! It meets my needs and gives my wife the man she married most of the time.

Just thought I would share

Lynn

I just wish my wife of 48 years knew the definition of compromise! I just don't think she will ever use it. She hasn't known about my feelings except the last 10 or so years and her feelings have not changed. May times she just breaks down in tears and she knows that will bring a guilt trip on me because I upset her not because I'm a CDr and maybe more. Well such is the life.

Ashley Lyn
11-10-2007, 08:32 PM
How unfortunate! :( The SO knew before we got married, so she deals with it well, but 'I feel' for others who don't have the consenting wife...

I still have to deal with times that she 'just isn't interested', but she makes up for it "when she is"! HEAVEN!!!:D

sissystephanie
11-11-2007, 12:27 AM
My late wife and I "compromised" for the 49 plus years we were married. I never wore femme thing openly around our children. Otherwise, anything went. Bedtime was always interesting, because we sometimes traded gender roles! One other thing! I never went out fully feminine unless she fixed my wig and did my makeup. The problem with that is she is gone, and I am lousy at doing those things!:sad:

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

JoAnnDallas
11-12-2007, 09:15 AM
My wife and I have been married for 26 years and just recently found out about my fem side. I now have a saturday afternoon in which I can be my fem self. She rescheduled her gym class and goes to that class on that Saturday afternoon. She still does not want to see me dressed, so this is the best compromise we have come up with so far.

Glad you and your wife have a good aggrement.

renee k
11-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Hi Lynn and welcome to the forum from another Michigan Gurl.
It's nice too see you have arrangement to have time for yourself. I agree with Julie and would probably call your time something other than your period.

Huggs, Renee