PDA

View Full Version : Sorta Naked

mand
04-04-2005, 03:43 AM
I had someone ask me why I always over expose my piccys,.............simple I make sure I'm in the flash range to hide the cracks, I am a granny :)

Here's a couple of little piccys that sorta show me naked .............

love mand xxx

mand
04-04-2005, 03:44 AM
This is as naked as I go.............

love mand xxx

Sharon
04-04-2005, 03:54 AM
OMG -- you DO have a nose!!! :D And a fine nose it is Mand.

You look beautiful Mand, granny or not.

Tristen Cox
04-04-2005, 04:00 AM
Granny indeed, you're kidding right? Nope sorry not buying it. You're way to pretty. ;)

mand
04-04-2005, 05:27 AM
OMG -- you DO have a nose!!! :D And a fine nose it is Mand.

You look beautiful Mand, granny or not.
Hiya Sharon,
I was asked if I delibrately hide my nose,........... to be honest I'm not worried about the nose, it's the rest of me I'm concerned about :)

love mand xxx

mand
04-04-2005, 05:30 AM
Granny indeed, you're kidding right? Nope sorry not buying it. You're way to pretty. ;)

Tristen, flaterry will get you every where ;) Thanks love.

love mand xxx

Wendy me
04-04-2005, 05:46 AM
ok like your totaly kidding here right????girlfreind you are looking hot....

Teddie
04-04-2005, 06:17 AM
Yea. A 36 year old granny. Maybe.

I had someone ask me why I always over expose my piccys,.............simple I make sure I'm in the flash range to hide the cracks, I am a granny :)

love mand xxx

mand
04-04-2005, 07:43 AM
Yea. A 36 year old granny. Maybe.

Teddie, 43 love, but keep it to you're self ;)

To be honest I'm just trying to be honest if you know what I mean :)
It really is a case of what you see and read is what you get, although I do feel more commfy when the camera flash is hiding certain features :)

love mand xxx

Tara
04-04-2005, 08:54 AM
I find it hard to believe that you are 43. You look fabulous. I would've said that you weren't a day over 28.

Luv,

Tara

Tiffy
04-04-2005, 09:26 AM
HOT, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot. OMG, Did I mention that you are hot.

Kisses, April

alba68
04-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Why hide such a pretty face Mand. Gorgeous.

Sandra H
04-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi Mand.

I think your just bragging love you say you have cracks, more than one!!!! :eek:

Most of us here just want one crack but have to put up with a floppy thing instead. LOL. :(

You look great for a Granny, you look so good if you were in Wigan working men’s club you would not have time to sit down before someone would walk up and say, “get your coat love, you’ve pulled I'll get you a bag of chips on way home”. LOL

What part of the UK are you from, in the North? I only ask because you say love in your posts, love. ;)

For the girls not in the UK, a crack is the thing GG’s have and we all want (even when in DRAB LOL) :D

Linda-x
04-04-2005, 04:08 PM
You are a very pretty girl !!! Love the hair, also.

mand
04-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Sandra love I'm from Ilkeston in Derbyshire, very Close to Nottinmgham, so really I shouldn't say love it should be duck :)

Tell you what though Sandra it would take more than a bag of chips to get off with this girl I'm quite expensive you know I'd need a fish on it as well :)

Oh Sandra it would be my dream to get rid of the floppy thing for one of them cracks, but I stop because I have family.

Any way Sandra it's really good to hear from you love :)
take care love mand xxx

Oh can I just add on here that when I put this thread out I wasn't fishing for compliments, I was just showing what I actually look like nothing hidden :)
However all the kind words posted are very much appreciated, Thankyou.

love mand xxx

Sandra H
04-05-2005, 04:21 AM
Hi Duck.

I know you are not looking for complements but you do look wonderful. I only wish I could look like you when I get old LOL Who am I kidding? I will be 53 in June. :eek:

Just one bit of advice from shall we say a more mature lady. Don’t sell yourself too cheap; ask for some mushy peas with your fish and chip. Sometimes when you want to play hard to get do what I do when they say they will get me fish, chips and peas and hold out far a steak pudding, chips and peas. I say make them pay. :D

See you about love. ;)

ToniB
04-05-2005, 05:18 AM
I thought "Duck" was a Potteries endearment!

A "more mature lady" Sandra? 54 in June, I'll be 61 in June, and I'm still a juvenile detergent! No, come to think of it, detergent is clean!

And what about the curry sauce with the fish, chips and mushy peas if you really want to go posh!

ToniB

Teddie
04-05-2005, 05:33 AM

A very, very, pretty 43. I must say. :)

Sandra H
04-05-2005, 07:00 AM
I thought "Duck" was a Potteries endearment!

A "more mature lady" Sandra? 54 in June, I'll be 61 in June, and I'm still a juvenile detergent! No, come to think of it, detergent is clean!

And what about the curry sauce with the fish, chips and mushy peas if you really want to go posh!

ToniB

That’s fine ToniB, but we don’t all live in Cheshire. It’s either mushy peas or curry sauce in Lancashire we can’t have both. My god you expensive to keep, next time you will want bread and butter and a tea.

By the way, it's 53 in June and I did not forget you it was just that I thought I better leave you out of it because I used the term "lady" LOL

Cathe TV
04-21-2005, 09:32 PM

To be honest I'm just trying to be honest if you know what I mean :)
It really is a case of what you see and read is what you get, although I do feel more commfy when the camera flash is hiding certain features :)

love mand xxx

43? A mere child! Poor me is almost 60 and I hate it! You look absolutely wonderful, Mand :)

ronna
04-21-2005, 09:38 PM
You know it's true

sarah
04-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Hi Mand ,you look ab. fab. as you can tell we are all jealous ..by the way dont forget the pickle onions ...xxx

Deidra Cowen
04-21-2005, 11:04 PM
I think you are absolutely stunning! BTW I'm 43 too...but not a granny. :)

Akyra
04-22-2005, 12:01 AM
fish and chips coming up!!!!! :D

ginagurl
04-22-2005, 12:25 AM
Mand love, I'm from the States (though I wish I was in the UK, but don't tell my family), and i'm only 20, but I still say you look better than me. I could only hope to be that gorgeous. Oh, and, um...if we're ever close by, I'll just show you a better time than anyone in a club. ;)

Gina

Dragster
04-23-2005, 05:15 AM
Mand,
The rest have said it already, you look great for a granny (I prersume your kids think you're a grandad!), must be that "clean" E Midlands air! Can't believe you're 43, I'm 60 and have yet to achieve "grand..." status. My 30 year old daughter only got married last year, and looks like pursuing her career for a few more years yet, and my 32 yeaqr old son is pursuing a life of serial monogamy without actually getting married. I'll be too old to play football with grandsons (or doll's house with grandaughters!) if they take much longer!

Cathe, I think 60 is great, no more going to work, enough money and time to indulge my "Hobby". Now to get my wife on-side......

Tony

mand
04-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Eeerrrr I thought this thread was dead and buried but seeing it's still around can I just put one of my favourite photo's on.
The first is as it was taken and the second one was enhanced by Tristen.

Thankyou for all the really nice comments on here, but honestly it's all make up, if I was to do a photo without my slap on then you would see my real age, but no one ever see's me without my face on.

lots of love mand xxx

mand
04-23-2005, 10:56 AM
The enhanced one ..............

love mand xxx

oh and yes I have got a bit of a thing about headscarfs............

Deelite
04-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Mand, seriously if i look that good when i am 43, i will be well chuffed!

Very envious.

Dee.

Bonnie-OR
04-24-2005, 01:53 AM
Mand, seriously if i look that good when i am 43, i will be well chuffed!

Very envious.

Dee.
I gotta add, if I looked that good whan I WAS 43!!! Hun, you look STUNNING!!
Huggs, Bonnie

mand
04-24-2005, 06:30 AM
Mand,
The rest have said it already, you look great for a granny (I prersume your kids think you're a grandad!),

Tony

I'm lucky Tony, I live as mand and my grandson calls me momma, my kids are very accepting and call me mand. I love it :)

love mand xxx

Dragster
04-24-2005, 01:51 PM
Yup,
You are very lucky to live as you want to live, with the support and acceptance of your closest family. Although it's not what I want, I only would like to look like a girl (I suppose it's an old woman at 60!) on odd occasions, when the mood takes me, I'm very happy for you. I guess you are too, and that's why you've always got a smile on your face. I smile a lot too (it takes years off your looks!), but I'd smile a lot more if I had the support of my nearest and dearest. Maybe one day.....

Tony

mand
04-24-2005, 02:49 PM
Yup,
You are very lucky to live as you want to live, with the support and acceptance of your closest family. Although it's not what I want, I only would like to look like a girl (I suppose it's an old woman at 60!) on odd occasions, when the mood takes me, I'm very happy for you. I guess you are too, and that's why you've always got a smile on your face. I smile a lot too (it takes years off your looks!), but I'd smile a lot more if I had the support of my nearest and dearest. Maybe one day.....

Tony

Tony honestly it's not been an easy ride.
Once I came to terms with being how I am then I had to hope others could accept me, most did but some didn't and turned their backs on me, it hurt but I got over it.
You're right about a smile love, I aways say that a trannys greatest weapon is a smile, honestly when someone is looking at you like they are ready to have a go at you and try to verbally abuse you, a smile usually disarms them :)

Don't give in with the support off those close to you it will come, it does take time though ;)

love mand xxx

samanthajay
05-03-2005, 02:36 AM
The enhanced one ..............

love mand xxx

oh and yes I have got a bit of a thing about headscarfs............
you look very witchy but then again some witches are hot ever watch charmed or the coven. :D

samanthajay
05-03-2005, 02:37 AM
I'm lucky Tony, I live as mand and my grandson calls me momma, my kids are very accepting and call me mand. I love it :)

love mand xxx
thats so sweet i hope my kids will be accepting in the future when ever me and my gf get hitched and have them :o

Rachel Ann
06-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Mand, you are a living doll!

mariej
06-09-2005, 01:07 AM
Granny my arse!!
Sorry don't believe you.
You look fantastic.
L&P
Mariej
xx

Akyra
06-09-2005, 02:03 AM
i think shez lurvely:flirt:

mand
06-09-2005, 04:45 AM
Thankyou so very much girls , I truely do appreciate the kind comments.

Akyra a bit of flattery doesn't mean I forgoten about you laughing at my little Jeep ;) xxx

Well seeing this is prehaps the most self indulgent, self wallowing thread ever I think I'll add a few more piccys.
The first two don't fall into the naked catergory but I don't mind them.

The third, well I have reservations about it, it's wigless :o , you see when home alone it's very rare I bother with a wig , I just usually use a light scarf to cover my head. You see with a wig it's always in my eyes and I love to frazzle them when I open the oven door ( I've ruined no end of wigs that way ).................I'll risk it :o

love mand xxx

mand
06-09-2005, 04:46 AM
Next one :)

mand
06-09-2005, 04:47 AM
Errrrrrrrr.......................

love mand xxx

mand
06-09-2005, 05:22 AM
I am in a real self indulgent mood today so one more ..............not in the naked catergory nethier....................

love mand xxx

Sharon
06-09-2005, 05:24 AM
You're absolutely beautiful, Mand, with or without hair. :)

Clare
06-09-2005, 06:05 AM
Is this what causes jealousy?

We're virtually the same age and I only have a three year old Son! It will be sometime before i'm a granny like you - and I certainly won't be looking as good as you by then either!

You are so beautiful - I couldn't pull that off when I was half my age!

Christine.

norbie
06-09-2005, 06:16 AM
The most beautyful Granny I have ever seen. And b.t.w. with 43 you are still a baby, I am 62 and still feel like a baby. The Calender means nothing its how you look after yourself - and you must have done a great job in looking after yourself the last 43 years. Congratulation and keep it up!
Norbie

Stephanie Brooks
06-09-2005, 07:10 AM
43. Mand, you're a doll! I should look as good. ^_^ (Btw, I'm 47. I'm not a granny yet; started late. Alice is only 6.5.)

DonnaT
06-09-2005, 07:29 AM
Take a picture in a gray haired wig, Mand, and then we'll believe you're a granny, NOT :D

Love those wigs that keep us looking young ;)

mand
06-09-2005, 08:09 AM
Girls, Thankyou so very much for you're very kind words :)

Honestly though it's all slap and light, and for every one photo I keep I take and delete a hell of a lot ;) . In fact my camera seems to have broke now, everyone who knows me keeps telling me it was only shock proof to a certain degree :(

Oh Donna, a little secret love, just between you and me ...........my own hair started going grey in my early Twentie's, so thank heavens for wigs , keep that to yourself though ;)

Thankyou very much.................love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
06-09-2005, 08:19 AM
You must stop throwing the poor thing :D Really the poor camera, just look at what you've done to it now, sitting there all broke :p You look fine stop making yourself crazy.

That's my job =)

Pip
06-09-2005, 09:26 AM
My wife and I are newly experimenting with my femme side and when she saw your wig she said..."There it is!"

So it looks like we'll be shopping for something like you have. Very pretty indeed!

Pip

Stephenie
06-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Mand, I've always though your avatar showed you as a beautiful girl, But the real you is shows a beautiful lady. 43 is not that old, at 47 I still need to remind myself to act like an adult.

Rachel Ann
06-09-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm a granny, but I'm 60. I actually became a granny at 58. Still just an imperceptible trace of gray hair, though.

I have a painting that I keep in the attic.

Amelie
06-09-2005, 05:10 PM

love mand xxx

Sorry Mand, but these aren't naked pics of you. I was expecting something a little different.
Amelie

mand
06-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Sorry Mand, but these aren't naked pics of you. I was expecting something a little different.
Amelie

Trust me Amelie, you wouldn't want to see anything like that :)
Oh my god it doesn't even bear thinking about :(

lots of love mand xxx :)

mand
06-09-2005, 05:39 PM
My wife and I are newly experimenting with my femme side and when she saw your wig she said..."There it is!"

So it looks like we'll be shopping for something like you have. Very pretty indeed!

Pip

Pip, honestly love there plenty around like them, I always get one with a fringe to hide the forehead, and I just like red or arburn hair......you'll find one easily :)

Stephenie, Thankyou...........oh dear I know what you mean about acting adult.............it's so dificult isn't it :)

love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
06-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Trust me Amelie, you wouldn't want to see anything like that :)
Oh my god it doesn't even bear thinking about :(

Stop teasing sexy:p

mand
06-09-2005, 05:46 PM
Stop teasing sexy:p

Noooooooooooo................ Honestly Tristen it's just to scary. Oh my god Tristen when I go on about GRS, that would be a minor bit of surgery compared to all the rest I need :cry:

love mand xxx :)

AbbyLee
06-09-2005, 10:37 PM
wow, hon, I wish I had looked that delictable at 43!

samanthajay
06-09-2005, 10:53 PM
mand i hope i look as good as you your so pretty now take you compiments and shush about blah it just light. we think your hot nuff said sweety ;) :D

mand
08-17-2005, 06:46 AM
Hello :)
I'm not really keen on posting on old threads :o but I suspose this snapshot kinda belongs on here (I think it's my first full shot). Nothing fancy, no getting dolled up or anything..............well it's my birthday today so I'm just having a real easy, lazy day ;) .....................that includes how I look as well.

Tristen Cox
08-17-2005, 07:30 AM
That's pretty good, don't delete it!! :D Please? *sniff sniff*

mand
08-17-2005, 07:36 AM
That's pretty good, don't delete it!! :D Please? *sniff sniff*

Hmmmm ..............my finger keeps moving the arrow thingy around the edit button ;) .....................but then again it's a kinda slob about day today Tristen ;)

Sharon
08-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Well -- I think you look amazing, Mand and have a Spectacular Birthday!

Julie
08-17-2005, 08:38 AM
Mand, leave that edit button alone, pleeeeese............

Happy Birthday and such a lovely photo by the way.

Julie

Tamara Croft
08-17-2005, 09:39 AM
I think both Sharon and Mand look fantastic :D Don't worry Julie.... she hits the delete button..... I got her picture saved..... bwhahahahahaha :lol:

Happy Birthday Mand........ If I'd had known... we coulda gone out for lunch ;)

ChristineRenee
08-17-2005, 09:42 AM
I agree wholeheartedly...you both look great girls! Happy Birthday Mand!:)

Stephanie Brooks
08-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Happy Birthday Mand! Hmmm... you should treat yourself to something lacy and lovely. ^_^ And oh yes, it's a great photo!

CharleneCD
08-17-2005, 10:34 AM
:bday: Mand. No delete key needed, I think you are pretty.

Sigrid
08-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Wonderful pic Mand... but aren't we supposed be giving you gifts on your birthday?

Stephenie
08-17-2005, 12:10 PM
Happy Brithday Mand. Your getting lovelier with each passing year. Hope you have a nice sweet day. Is the heather in bloom up north? :hugs:

Rachel Ann
08-17-2005, 01:19 PM
I suspose this snapshot kinda belongs on here (I think it's my first full shot).
Granny Rachel, who has always been stuck on granny mand (you knew that, hon!) just loves that dress. The sleeves are just lovely. And you wear it so well!

:bday:

Love

Rachel xxx

Lauren_Phillips
08-17-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi Mand,

Your Piccys look GRAND Mand.....now you can't tell me about wrinkles....I'm 59....arrrrrrgh. Be proud of them and not hide them.....your facial features are lovely.

Huggs

Lauren

Melissa A.
08-17-2005, 02:54 PM
To a fellow August baby, Happy birthday, Mand!(mine is actually tomorrow!). You are beautiful, flash or not. I hope you are having a great birthday!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Tristen Cox
08-17-2005, 03:11 PM
I keep looking but bugger no naked picture yet *sigh* :D Hope the cheescake went down alright.

(saved the picture too, figured I'd have back up)

Again I'll say Happy Birthday even though we spoke already. So that makes you 33 now huh? Wow :thumbsup:

mand
08-17-2005, 04:30 PM
Hello Girls :) ................Can I just say Thankyou so very very much for all you're kind comments. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all, that isn't just said out of politeness, I truely mean it........Thankyou.
Can I just say that I used to really dislike birthdays they just meant that I was getting older, but this one has been different, Kinda special, the first one I've been able to be.........just me mand.

Oh Melissa, I hope you have a really fantastic day tomorrow love :) Happy Birthday.

Well Tristen thats the diet blown out today anyway :eek:

Thankyou................love mand xxx :)

parris james
08-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Great pictures Mand :clap: Hope you have a wonderful Birthay :hugs:

Tedi
08-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Mand,

I opened your pic up in Photoshop and tried my best to make it look like 43.. I just couldn't do it.. 32 at best.
You just look too good.

Laurie Ann
08-17-2005, 06:59 PM
Mand,

You look beautiful and even if 43 is your right age(I doubt it) you must be very proud of your look. I do have one question you said you are a granny I think you ment to say tranny.

samanthajay
08-18-2005, 12:25 AM
happy birthday mand i love your new pic very goth lacy.

mand
08-18-2005, 03:14 AM
Hello :) Samanthajay, Laurie Ann, Tedi and Parris....Thankyou :)

I'm affraid it's not 43 anymore..................it's 44 :cry:

Deborah
08-18-2005, 03:25 AM

love mand xxx

You are such a liar!!!. I can tell that your a 20 year old GG coming in her to make us all jealous. Go away you tart.;)

Lisa Golightly
08-18-2005, 06:04 AM
Hi Mand... so this is where you've been all those months.... It's good to see you again. Your pics are looking as good as always.... I remember the tale of the first attempt :)

Oh, Im 37 now so I'm fast catching you up ;)

mand
08-18-2005, 07:35 AM
Hi Mand... so this is where you've been all those months.... It's good to see you again. Your pics are looking as good as always.... I remember the tale of the first attempt

Oh, Im 37 now so I'm fast catching you up

Hello Lisa :) ....................Hmmm 3 days to load a photo, turned into a bit of an epic saga that did.

Anyway Lisa it's good to see you here, I had to leave the other place, to much hassel and agruing over a computer screen is really not my scene.

Good to see you.I wish I knew you were coming I'd have a tidy up in the den ;)

love mand xxx

Oh Amy, I'm hurt love you must know by now that all my posts "are the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth" (wont say the last bit ;) )

Lisa Golightly
08-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Anyway Lisa it's good to see you here, I had to leave the other place, to much hassel and agruing over a computer screen is really not my scene.

Good to see you too Angel. I have also left the other place. The stress became too much. You know me poppet... I just want to be little ol' kittenish me. :)

Hoping this is a far more relaxed place... must be if you hang here ;)

Lisa xxxxx

mand
08-18-2005, 07:52 AM
Good to see you too Angel. I have also left the other place. The stress became too much. You know me poppet; I just want to be little ol' kittenish me. :)

Hoping this is a far more relaxed place... must be if you hang here ;)

Lisa xxxxx

Lisa .......the girls on here are the best love and I really mean that :)

There was just too much competition and bitchyness for me and when I had that big bust up I just thought "thats enough". I have had a nosey on there a few times and it's got worse I think.

see you soon ....................love mand xxx :)

mand
08-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Ok I'll be the first to admit that this has become a 100% self indulgent me me me thread...................but everyone should have at least one ;)

I'm only posting on here again to try and put something right. You see I posted the next couple of pics on Wendys "Honestly Now" thread and well after a while I lost my nerve and deleted them.
I deleted them because the first one is the roughest looking photo of me that I will ever post. I took it just after coming in from walking my dogs, it was to show someone on this forum what I really look like without being just shaven and freshly made up. I shave twice a day because of stubble growth, when this one was took it had been getting on for 12 hours since my last shave and re-applying make up. I didn't bother shaving before I took out the dogs because it's very doubtfull to meet anyone in the feilds and I just couldn't be bothered, in a real lazy mood ;)

So way post it again?......Well theres a girl on here who I once "snapped at", it wasn't her fault I was just being a drama queen. Anyway I apologised to her for my outburst and she accepted.
Well after I deleted the posts of Wendys thread I noticed that she had given me a "good rep" for the post, this made me feel really guilty and showed to me what a real Lady she is :)

The second photo was just to show my love of make up and how I use make up and light to take photo's for avatars...............oh and freshly shaven.

Ok I'll post these and then lay this thread to rest.

Oh I did put on a bit of lippy and eyeliner before I took it though.......

mand
08-21-2005, 04:36 PM

Stormgirl
08-21-2005, 05:45 PM
very pretty :love: