PDA

View Full Version : CD With a Problem!

Trinity_cat
11-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Lately, I've been wondering if I really am a CD.

You see, I very rarely get the oper-chancity to dress as I like.
And as the time flies by I don't seem to care about it.

There was a time I made the most of every opur-tune-ity, but now I don't give damn. What's Your Thoughts on This?

ps: how do you work the spell checker?

Samantha43
11-11-2007, 02:01 AM
I think everyone in unique. I have had times in my life when I wasn't really interested in dressing. Then I have had times when it was very important to me and I dressed every chance I got.

Blonde
11-11-2007, 02:05 AM
I agree Sam, I've gone a couple of years without the desire or thought to dress, and then one day "wham!", I got to get dressed, wear my heels, and do my nails.

christina marie
11-11-2007, 09:07 AM
same here, comes and gos, dont think ive hit"full boy mode" in a few years, but do lose interest from time to time, then out of nowhere, girlie attack!

christid66
11-11-2007, 09:19 AM
I was just going to post a thread asking this question as it's currently happening to me.
A few weeks ago, I dressed whenever I had the opportunity....wig - full make-up - everything. I even took a few days off work just so that I could dress.
However, I have no interest in dressing at the moment - even though no-one is around....and I haven't shaved my face for nearly a week.

Cindi Ann Kelly
11-11-2007, 03:40 PM
I also go through phases of not caring whether I dress or not
dress. The spell checker, I can not help you with.

cindi ann

UASIANGAL
11-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Once a crossdresser, always a crossdresser. Only time I would lose interests is under stress or I'm so damn busy that it's the last thing on my mind. I do have one theory...is that maybe someday, my hormones or totesterones, whichever, changes and I have no interests in sex or anything sexuals. Maybe when I'm 95!

docrobbysherry
11-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Catrina, it may depend on why u dress. Uasiangal said it very well for me. I dress for sexual, or " fetish", reasons primarily. There r periods when I am very busy, very stressed, or off traveling, and CDing just doesn't come to mind for months at a time!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Lately, I've been wondering if I really am a CD.

You see, I very rarely get the oper-chancity to dress as I like.
And as the time flies by I don't seem to care about it.

There was a time I made the most of every opur-tune-ity, but now I don't give damn. What's Your Thoughts on This?

ps: how do you work the spell checker?

Once a crossdresser, always a crossdresser. Only time I would lose interests is under stress or I'm so damn busy that it's the last thing on my mind. I do have one theory...is that maybe someday, my hormones or totesterones, whichever, changes and I have no interests in sex or anything sexuals. Maybe when I'm 95!

lynn27
11-11-2007, 08:30 PM
as you can see from your answers so far, not many have mastered that darn spell-checker :D i've tried and given up, you can always use a word processer's spell checker and then paste in your text. :2c: there is a forum help section that surely has the question and answer... try: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37774&highlight=spellchecker

imho, dress how you like, when you like. i go weeks without dressing, and then go weeks the other way. i've been buying much more fem type clothing for either time so it seems like the two worlds are merging toward a more female overall appearance.

Princess29
11-11-2007, 08:34 PM
I have found that now, even if I get a chance to have some "girl time", I quite often dont unless I have some new clothes which I am dying to try out.
I guess most times now if I get dressed up I'm sick of just sitting round the house but cant go anywhere so I figure "what's the point?" plus its usually a bit of a pain having to grab all my stuff, bring it inside, dress and then have to make sure everything is packed away again before my parents get home.

serinalynn
11-11-2007, 08:38 PM
I did some cding inthe 1960's whenin my high school years in november 1968 I joined the U.S. Navy and for the next 21 years i completely stopped cding. shortly after I retired from the Navy I bought a bra and panty and since march 1990 I have cding in some capicity like wearing a panty and womens jeans everyday and on saturdays and sundays just about evrything I wear is from a womens clothing source.:battingeyelashes::be:

brittanny
11-11-2007, 08:39 PM
I find that it goes in phases for me I always dress some but sometimes I needto dress everyday if I can and other times once a week is enough I have also noticed if I am able to dress whenever i want then I am not as worried about it its when i don't have the oppertunity to dress that I find myself consumed with finding a way to dress like this year durring hunting season I took girl clothes hunting with me because last year I didn't and was preoccupied with wanting to get home so I could dress

Angie G
11-11-2007, 09:06 PM
It will come back hun :hugs:
Angie

Karen A
11-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I go through phases too and sometimes go for weeks without dressing. It all depends on what kind of mood or frame of mine I’m in. I think a lot of us have had doubts at times.

But before you purge and throw everything away maybe should just put it all in the back of the closet and give it a rest for awhile. But at the end don’t worry about labels and just do whatever feels right and makes you happy.

Michelle 51
11-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Thats not a problem dear.A problem is when every fibre in you needs to feel soft silky femme stuff carressing your skin and hear your heels clicking as you walk in a short mini skirt and can.t justabit

Rachel Morley
11-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Hi Catrina,

Don't worry about it girlfriend. This happens to a lot of us. As I type this it's just me and Marla alone in our house and you'd think I'd be rushing to our bedroom to change into being en femme .... err ... believe it or not, no ... I'm just not feeling ready to go through what will be at least 45 minutes to 1 hour of choosing my clothes, shaving my face and neck, applying full face makeup, brushing out my wig etc etc just to get ready to sit in front of the TV.

Hugs
Rachel

P.S. I know you were joking but ... spellchecker?? ... get Firefox ... it's got one built in that lets you know as you type.

LaFem
11-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Download the Google Toolbar. It is excellent and easy to use. The Google spell checker will check anything you type in a dialog box. It only takes a click and it is fast. I give it a 10 out of 10.

Tamara Croft
11-12-2007, 10:45 AM
ps: how do you work the spell checker?IE Spell Checker (http://www.iespell.com/download.php) just install it, works with the ABC on the posts/threads you create.

Now, can we get this thread back on topic please :p

anda_mouse
11-12-2007, 12:45 PM
glad to hear other people go through this period. :2c:

Trinity_cat
11-12-2007, 04:25 PM
You will be glad to hear that I'm back to normal (whatever normal is these days)

You all helped, nothing new there, and it's nice to see old friends again. AND so many new ones here, A big HI to you all.

OK, the spell checker was a bit of a joke :tongueout
It must have been jew to my birthdae selibrations (alconol)
or the late timming of the post.

Kate Simmons
11-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Actually Catrina, I've come to the conclusion I'm not a CD myself. Just a slightly wacky guy with two wardrobes.;) Welcome back.:happy:

Trinity_cat
11-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Hi Wacky....errrrr.. Salandra, nice to meet you.

I suppose we're all a bit "wacky" to the average Joe on the street.

annekathleen
11-12-2007, 06:12 PM
We all start somewhere and we all progress to somewhere.
I used to try panties on as a teen then stayed away from it for quite some time.
I used to enjoy buying panties and bras for my wives and girlfriends when I was married or in a relationship.
My opportunities and my desires have changed over the years.
I now have the opportunity to wear panties more now than I ever did.
I now have the opportunity to play dress up in my home more often.
Sometimes I can't wait to dig into all of my totes and foot lockers to pull out some new panties and bras, trying them on with a lot of different outfits.
Panties all the time, Bras and breastforms quite often, dresses and slips and pantyhose and heels and wigs not as often!

Rita B
11-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Hi Catrina,

Don't worry about it girlfriend. This happens to a lot of us. As I type this it's just me and Marla alone in our house and you'd think I'd be rushing to our bedroom to change into being en femme .... err ... believe it or not, no ... I'm just not feeling ready to go through what will be at least 45 minutes to 1 hour of choosing my clothes, shaving my face and neck, applying full face makeup, brushing out my wig etc etc just to get ready to sit in front of the TV.

Hugs
Rachel

P.S. I know you were joking but ... spellchecker?? ... get Firefox ... it's got one built in that lets you know as you type.Wow, you and I are on the same page. If I am going to go to all the trouble to try and look gorgeous I want to go out where there are other people. Otherwise, what's the point. I think a lot of GG's feel the same way.

"Mary"
11-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Catrina - No pressure either way, but if you are not going to be using your awesome hot good looks any more, I'll pay the shipping, send them this way.

Diana