PDA

View Full Version : Tinted Windows? Who's got them.

michellebesweet
11-10-2007, 11:02 PM
I have seen alot of threads about vehicles over the years and just want to know who has tinted windows on thier vehicles when they drive en femme. Mine are tinted. I just like my privacy. What do you like? Do you like people to see you or not?

Suzy Harrison
11-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Mine are, not for privacy but to reduce the heat and glare.

Kate Simmons
11-11-2007, 01:49 AM
I don't but it doesn't really matter to me. I have yet to have someone come up to me and say:"Hey I saw some nice looking babe driving your car the other day." (Yeah, I wish!:rolleyes:).:happy:

rustynail
11-11-2007, 02:20 AM
I only drive with straps on show at night, when i think I get away with it. During the day i wear a blouse with a collar so it is less obvious to others that it is a femme blouse - except the black see-through, which shows the black straps too much, (got a funny look from a lorry driver the other day!). I think I get away with it if I am wearing white or pink straps, and not lingering at traffic lights too long!

Carin
11-11-2007, 03:37 AM
You might check the legal requirements of tint on car windows. California police regularly pull people over for having tint on driver or front passenger windows. If they can not see you, they will pull you over and give you a fixit ticket.

KarenMichelleLuv
11-11-2007, 04:16 AM
I like being seen...enough said?

Angie G
11-11-2007, 04:23 AM
Can't have them that dark in N.Y. State I drive dressed anyway :hugs:
Angie

Lisa Golightly
11-11-2007, 04:27 AM
No... Tints are a bit Pimp Drug dealer aren't they... and Ohhh so Mercedes ;) ... lol... Sorry Mr Andy :)

Lana_CD
11-11-2007, 07:37 AM
Due to medical reasons, skin cancer, I can get permission from the state to have mine totally blacked ut if necessary. Depends on what my dermatologist puts on the form.

Jillm
11-11-2007, 07:45 AM
In Ohio it’s illegal to have your front windows tinted.

Amelia Coffey
11-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Windows are tinted on my Miata but it doesn't really matter. Unless it is raining, I'll most likely have the top down.

Amy

Trish
11-11-2007, 07:51 AM
Here in hot humid Texas, tinted windows are needed to keep my cars cooler inside.

Tina Dixon
11-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Not tinted and heck let them look I even hiked my skirt up last time I drove to give the trucks some thing to look at.

andreah
11-11-2007, 08:27 AM
driver side window , no . passenger side no, windshield no . the rest of my windows yes they are tinted, I too love hiking up my skirt and spreading my legs:eek: to give the truckers a good show of my legs panties and pantyhose.:D

Noel Chimes
11-11-2007, 09:13 AM
In Missouri I think that they only allow a 20% tint of the windows, but I have seen cars with the one way tint. As for my car I have my back and sice windows tinted. (the car came that way):happy: It helps keep the back half shaded. Besides, if you have to look that hard into my car, either have a police uniform on or introduce yourself.:D

Michelia
11-11-2007, 09:44 AM
of the windshield to reduce heat and glare. Otherwise, I really have nothing to hide since I do not get to drive enfemme too often. A lot of drug dealers around here have the windows very darkly tinted where you cannot see who is inside and I hate it. It makes me nervous.

Michelia

MonikaW
11-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Mine are not tinted. Here is DC tinted windows are illegal.

KateSpade83
11-11-2007, 07:56 PM
1993 Mazda MX 6 LS - no tint, very good A/C, never been recharged or leaked since I bought it in 1997!

1999 hopped up Honda Civic HX - no tint yet but I will have tint professionally installed on it because it gets real hot and humid here in Houston, TX. I'll put lighter tint on the front windows.

1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport - must of came with factory rear tint.

Dana Price
11-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Not tinted - I want the boys to be able to see me.

jenniferhotcd
11-11-2007, 08:06 PM
on my car...sports car...i got 15% all the way around...i love..it...kinda of a bitch to drive at night though

brittanny
11-11-2007, 09:00 PM
boh of my rigs have tinted windows they came that way but I like it its harder for the cops to see if you wear a seatbelt

JoAnnDallas
11-12-2007, 09:44 AM
If you go out driving dressed, you WILL be seen by someone. Most people will just glance at you, but once in a while you will get someone that will stare at you. When I first started going out dressed, I was at a stop light and looked over to the car to left of me. There was an older cowboy type looking at me. He tipped his hat with his finger at me. I quickly turn away from him and at the same time the light turned green. I was embarrest and giddy at the same time. I no longer pay any attention to people in other cars when I am out dressed.

cosmolovesph
11-12-2007, 12:00 PM
in Arizona??? you bet they are tinted and dark!!

As to driving while... it doesn't really matter... if you are dressed with make up and wig... no one really can tell anyhow...

trannie T
11-12-2007, 06:07 PM
I've never felt the need for tinted windows. There is a certain amount of privacy even in a fishbowl of an automobile.

Nicole Erin
11-12-2007, 07:06 PM
I have never had them. I think it would be harder to drive at night.
Besides, some people are too worried about their cell phones to notice anything else, like some pretty guy in the car over.

michellebesweet
11-12-2007, 07:33 PM
We have laws in Louisiana on Tinting as well. I am not sure, but I think it is around 20 or 30 percent. But, I really don't care. If I get stopped, I get stopped. I have never gotten stopped before, but I will simply get out of the truck, pull my skirt down, and hand over my license, haha, and of course smile at the officer, hopefully would be a woman but if not, who cares, I don't.

I do like the comments of allowing truckers to see our legs and short skirts. That is funny, if they only knew what they were looking at, haha.

Rachel Morley
11-12-2007, 11:05 PM
The only thing that I have that has tints is my wig! :p

LeeAnn_cd
11-13-2007, 05:21 AM
My back windows are tinted they came that way from the factory I did tint the front ones they are not dark I think like 35% it makes my truck look good and it keeps the inside cooler.

Jena11
11-13-2007, 06:28 AM
Well, I have them as dark as possible without getting tickets, but I had Fl. registration and now DE. They do not much care. It is mostly for my comfort and safety, It is just a benefit that I people can not see me. I feel much safer that way.

JoAnnDallas
11-13-2007, 09:15 AM
My SUV has dark tinted window in the back. The front side windows are lightly tinited and the front windsheild has no tint. The new hybred also has dark tinited windows in the back, but both the front side windows and the front windsheild are lightly tinted.
I think most states require that the front windows and windsheild either be lightly tinted or clear, so police can see into the front.

Skye
11-13-2007, 09:24 AM
I only have a motorbike so even If I was dressed whilst out on it no one would know as it'd be underneath my leathers! I generally don't dress whilst out on it as using the foot controls on a motorbike with 5" heels would be a bit difficult I imagine!

Littlej10
11-13-2007, 11:05 AM
Not likely! Whats the point of going out if you can't be seen?

feminineandproud
11-13-2007, 02:56 PM
thats cool to have but then again who needs them? your driving and noone pays attention to other peoples cars not unless at a stoplight. Besides all you have to do is drive away and youll never see that person again :p
I also just relized if you let people see you crossdressed they will be come more accepting of it after they see alot of them.

Karren H
11-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Not mine!! I think they are a safety hazard especially the really dark ones.. And hey.. If I'm going out enfemme I want people to see me elst I would stay home with the curtains drawl.. Lol

Kaylene
11-13-2007, 06:08 PM
As others have said, it's illegal in California to have your driver and passenger side windows tinted. Too bad, because I don't usually dress-n-drive as I'm too self-conscious about how I look.

Regina
11-21-2007, 03:33 PM
Hi,

The car that i drive when dressed has tinted windows (side & rear glass) i bought it that way and thought that i would remove the tint later, but since the car is black i decided to leave it on due to the summer heat, i'm planning to go out during the day on Friday with it for the first time.

Regina