PDA

View Full Version : Chores whilst dressed

jan croft
11-11-2007, 04:46 AM
I have an understanding SO who let's me dress from time to time. I feel I ought to offer her something in return & do some housework for her whilst dressed. Which chores do you enjoy doing whilst dressed?

KarenMichelleLuv
11-11-2007, 04:50 AM
The laundry, cooking and dusting all are done while in simple enfemme.

Lisa Golightly
11-11-2007, 05:03 AM
I don't enjoy any chores...

JC
11-11-2007, 05:14 AM
i have ridden a riding mower, cut wood, rototilled, weeded, picked vegies, brush hogged, etc in a skirt.

jc

it all works the same

Diane1950
11-11-2007, 05:33 AM
I enjot doign laundry, etc. in bra and panties

Delilah
11-11-2007, 05:44 AM
I do laundry and house cleaning. Thought about using the snowblower when dressed in panties, bra and nylons. Now that would get some stares. I live on a busy street. On second thought, that could cause a chain reaction pileup!

Delilah

Mollyanne
11-11-2007, 06:14 AM

Lisa, you got my vote, couldn't have said it any better!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Kate Simmons
11-11-2007, 07:37 AM
Actually, I don't "enjoy" any. I'd rather sit around and eat bon bons and watch TV all day like Peg Bundy but well, hey the laundry, cleaning and other stuff isn't done by little elves (they permanently boycotted me), so I guess I'm stuck with it. Even with retirement you don't get away scot free with everything. Helps to have some beer around though. Doh!:p

Jillm
11-11-2007, 07:56 AM
I have in the past completely cleaned the house and cooked dinner for my SO while completely dressed. She loved it. She’s commented in the past, I need some help cleaning so go put a dress on and help.

Foxy Lady
11-11-2007, 08:07 AM
I have cooked, cleaned, did dishes and laundry all while dressed. My wife said I reminded her of June Cleaver.

veronicagirl
11-11-2007, 09:47 AM
As a guy....I'm a slob! My gal cleaning outfit is usually black leggings with a cute tunic top over that and colored girl sneakers. I get a lot of chores done dressed like that.

Tamara Croft
11-11-2007, 10:15 AM
You should do chores whatever you are wearing.... :slap: wearing womens clothes, does not automatically mean you have to do cleaning.... :slap:

carsoncitypanties
11-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Laundry seems to have fallen to me over the years.
I have to do it no matter how I am dressed. But it does make it more enjoyable when the kids are out of the house and I be dressed in just a pair of my wifes panties.

annekathleen
11-11-2007, 11:13 AM
I've done all the household chores while wearing bras and panties.
Making the bed, the laundy, etc....

jennCD
11-11-2007, 11:21 AM
...anything that needs taking care of in the house (as long as it doesn't involve power tools... or ladders, cos being up high in heels is not a thrill for me)... but I don't consider it something I necessarily enjoy, most of the time.

:)
jenn

Samantha43
11-11-2007, 11:29 AM
I have in the past completely cleaned the house and cooked dinner for my SO while completely dressed. She loved it. She’s commented in the past, I need some help cleaning so go put a dress on and help.

That is hilarious, my wife has said the same thing to me!

Shadeauxmarie
11-11-2007, 12:38 PM

If only! I would do ALL the cooking and cleaning if allowed to dress. She's made it abundantly clear it will never happen.

pamela_a
11-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Since my wife in is unwilling/unable to do much of anything around the house the chores fall to me. No skirts or heels at home but everything I wear is fem so I guess that counts. It's not that I enjoy it but it's true that a woman's work is never done. :)

-Paula-

Michelle04240
11-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Which chores do you enjoy doing whilst dressed?

I do what needs to be done in any case but it is more enjoyable if I am dressed.

carie
11-11-2007, 02:25 PM
i do hv do chores while dressed. but not good at doing chores tho .. hahaha

AmandaM
11-11-2007, 02:26 PM

Mine too. Maybe it's the French Maid's costume? :heehee:

claire angie
11-11-2007, 03:03 PM
yes i always dress when i do the household chores, cleannig the oven hoovering (vacuming)etc as it makes me do a better job, as my wife has said on meny occation. :hugs:

Raychel
11-11-2007, 03:08 PM
When my wife arranges time for me to dress. I do all the chores that I can in the time given. Dusting, Vacuuming, Dishes, Laundry, And whatever else I can do in the time.

BarbaraTalbot
11-11-2007, 03:14 PM
My third ever blog post was on the them. It was called Cooking as Barbara Billingsley. (http://barbaratalbot.blogspot.com/2007/06/cooking-as-barbara-billingsley.html) I keep being reminded of it because a surprising number (maybe 1/2 dozen) of hits to my blog came from people googling "Barbara Billingsley Cooking".

At the time I felt I cooked a little differently en femme. Haven t tried it in a while, perhaps I should.

Sinthia
11-11-2007, 03:25 PM
When my wife arranges time for me to dress. I do all the chores that I can in the time given. Dusting, Vacuuming, Dishes, Laundry, And whatever else I can do in the time.

Raychel . . If your wife is smart, she would arrange more dressing time for you. The house would be spotless all the time, and you would be happier.

Raychel
11-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Raychel . . If your wife is smart, she would arrange more dressing time for you. The house would be spotless all the time, and you would be happier.

That is kinda what I am hoping for. Not quite sure that she get's it though.

Crissy Kay
11-11-2007, 04:43 PM
A big yes for me. Doing dishes, cooking, and maybe some cleaning, gives me an good reason for dressing up. my SO seems to get a big kick out of it too!!!!

Kim_Bitzflick
11-11-2007, 05:01 PM
I would like to dress and clean the whole house - no stone or dust bunny left unturned. My wiffe has said I would make a better housewife that her because she doesn't like to clean and I like to clean. If I could just get her to make as much money as I make, I'd stay home and cook, clean and of course dress.

tammysuetv
11-11-2007, 05:12 PM
laundry and vacuum the carpets. Making the bed and picking up too now that you mention it.

Sharon
11-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Hmmm..., I hate to clean and so many of you seem to love it. I'm sure I can work out a deal to make us all happy. :p

Deanna2
11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Chores are chores - what ever they might be.

I enjoy just working around the house with a cami and skirt with a pair of 2" slides. Because I enjoy the femme gear the time goes very quickly and it is amazing how much work I can get done.

goofus
11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
You should do chores whatever you are wearing.... :slap: wearing womens clothes, does not automatically mean you have to do cleaning.... :slap:

Tamara has a point!
On the other hand, cleaning in a maid's outfit might be kind of fun :2c:

Tamara Croft
11-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Tamara has a point!
On the other hand, cleaning in a maid's outfit might be kind of fun :2c:Wow, you're agreeing with me *faints* lol...

lisa_e_love
11-11-2007, 07:01 PM
My personal philosophy: willing to help out with any chores no matter what I am wearing. But something about being dressed makes unpleasant things easier. I still dress now, but in the spring when I only had one or two classes if I had to do a long boring reading I would just get dressed up first and then the reading for the lecture would just fly by!

Wendy me
11-11-2007, 07:05 PM
lol no one likes to do house work .... no matter how dressed but i do my fair share .... leveeing it for my wife is selfish and not right ....... most of mine is done dressed ....

Jordan
11-11-2007, 07:18 PM
I would say laundry while dressed

goofus
11-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Wow, you're agreeing with me *faints* lol...

Sure I agree with you :happy: Males should do chores no matter what they're wearing and not expect women to do everything ....

Victoria Anne
11-11-2007, 07:33 PM
I do all I can dressed but the again , today I cleaned a bit , cut shelving , sanded and stained all the shelving , worked on the truck and all in my little red skirt and black CSI top.

teresa jeen
11-11-2007, 07:43 PM
i just put on a simple tank top and maybe shorts depending on the time of yr. just being in my fem clothes makes me feel better. not that i like doin the chores but... now that i think about it ive got to get me a spring dress.

Jamie14
11-13-2007, 04:46 PM
On occasion, I dress up for doing dishes, straightening up ,etc. It definitely makes the experience much more fun!! I used to joke about getting to wear a skirt if I was doing as much housework as i was- I got to a point where I wasn't joking anymore- (she knew abt my cd'ing before hand) I could totally run a housekeeping service if allowed to do so while dressed.......just need a catchy title for the business? Hmmm..............

Tammy298
11-13-2007, 05:08 PM
I love working around the house while dressed. In the past when I've had the opportunity, I've done housework, work I've brought home, or just sat around watching TV often in nothing more than bra, garter belt, stockings and heels. The heels are still the tricky part! Unfortunately, the opportunity dosen't arrise as often as it used too since the nest is not currently empty!

Once again I long for the occasion to prance around the house in lingerie helping my wife do chores, or getting into trouble for not doing them right!:devil:

Karren H
11-13-2007, 05:42 PM
I don't enjoy doing chores period!! Hence the name chores.. Aka work... Not to be confused with fun!! Aka shopping or about damn near anything else in this world.. Lol... And if I'm going to the trouble to look pretty I'm not going to break a sweat and ruin my makeup.. I can do chores any time but going out enfemme is special.. And fun as It should be..

Nicole Erin
11-13-2007, 06:02 PM

and the congreagation said -

AMEN!

The chores I enjoy avoiding while en femme tho....
ehh nevermind. :D

Kate Simmons
11-13-2007, 06:16 PM
Anyway, I have the Mary Poppins mindset whenever I'm doing chores and try to make it a "game"(yeah, right!:rolleyes:). Even so, I never dress like Mary because when I get done cleaning around this place, I look more like Bert after he cleaned a chimney.:happy:

feminineandproud
11-13-2007, 06:26 PM
It's the only time when I will do chores

XdressingSlave
11-13-2007, 07:27 PM
I love to do chores while dressed. Any chore is a fun chore when dressed up.
My MISTRESS (wife) will give me a chore list to do and I must do them before being rewarded.
Some rewards may consist of going to the store for something pretty for me, etc...
What a great barter system we have!

Rita B
11-13-2007, 09:18 PM
I have to wear white shirts and a pressed black suit every day so I do a lot of ironing. I usually like wearing a slip and any high heel shoe or boot. Wearing them while standing and walking in them seems to help me get used to moving around comfortably in them

serinalynn
11-13-2007, 09:35 PM
I changed oil in my son's pick up dressed and while he was at work

Missy Anne's GG
11-13-2007, 10:23 PM
My little "Donna Reed" loves to make breakfast, and I enjoy watching her do it - and eat it! She's a great short order cook!

Missy Anne's GG

daviolin
11-14-2007, 07:52 PM
My favorite job is the cooking while dressed. I have some pretty house dresses I wear and usually a low heel or flat is very comfortable and I usually wear short sassy wigs so my hair isn,t in my face :2c:daviolin

Secret Sis
11-15-2007, 09:24 AM
AndI thought I was the only one...

I hate doing chores like laundry and general cleaning in "guy"mode...

But put me in some of my favorite lingerie and I turn our house into "Better Homes and Gardens" material. It seems likelaundry especially... a job I absolutely can't stand is one I can't get enough of in a babydoll and panties.

(I need a French Maid outfit... Hope to have one soon!)

carolinewalker_2000
11-15-2007, 02:23 PM
I HATE being asked to do household chores when in male mode; put me in a skirt and I'll potter happily around the house for hours!

Ashley Lyn
11-15-2007, 06:48 PM
My personal philosophy: willing to help out with any chores no matter what I am wearing. But something about being dressed makes unpleasant things easier. I still dress now, but in the spring when I only had one or two classes if I had to do a long boring reading I would just get dressed up first and then the reading for the lecture would just fly by!Perfectly said! :D I'm always willing to pitch in and do my share, or more, but "its so much easier (and FUN) when dressed"!
Doing the laundry now in-between 'playing on the puter' and having a few beers, dressed just like my avatar! :heehee:

anna36b
11-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Doing Laundry and ironing while in a white lacey bra-panty-half slip-pantyhose and white lacey silky robe----so fem and June Cleaver like :)

ronna
11-15-2007, 07:56 PM
I bought an apron for my wife, I had it custom made. But when I saw it and tried it on, I was overcome with the desire to do chores. I tried them all. I did dishes, hanging curtains, sweeping, mopping, polishing, cleaning bathrooms, making beds, vacuuming, and more vacuuming, and then I was exhausted. No more chores for me. And I don't do windows or laundry.
But it was fun while it lasted. And I will wear the apron on any chance I get.

silkenhose
11-15-2007, 09:51 PM
my SO gets all the housework done by her house gurl....me:happy:

i do all the laundry, dishes cleaning etc. I have several outfits i get to wear depending on the chore...... for me it is not "can i" it is "you will" which works great for me

sometimes i get tired however put me in a pair of hose and a nice skirt and i do as told.....

panty

Brenda1423
11-15-2007, 10:28 PM
I do everthing dressed when I'm home alone. When I'm alon, I stay dressed as much as I can. It's the only time I can dress. My wife is totally against it. She's so great in every other way. I just wish she was understanding about this.

Lorna
11-16-2007, 06:01 AM
For me, I dress very largely because I want to feel what it's like to be in women's clothing and that includes doing things while dressed. Unfortunately there are very few opportunities to dress and I can do so only in the house. Even there, the circumstances are such that I can only venture downstairs after dark when the curtains prevent anyone looking in....all of which prevents me from doing very much while dressed. However, whether it's sitting watching TV, working on the PC, doing the washing up, changing a light bulb or pushing the vacuum cleaner around, I love to feel the multiple sensations I get from all the clothing.

Amanda Woods
11-16-2007, 07:41 AM
i love doing the ironing when im dressed,it takes away the pain and gives me pleasure

Baley
11-16-2007, 08:31 AM

Thats Funny,My wife has told me to get dressed,there is work to be done.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Vickifur
11-16-2007, 09:34 AM
In return for my little quirks, I make sure that I'm an equal partner in all kinds of things around the house.

Jadeanne
11-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Since I retired, I help with laundry, dishes, sometime carpet sweeping.

When I wear my housemaid outfit, it helps make it not as routine.

XdressingSlave
11-16-2007, 02:23 PM
As I work from home, helping out is possible for me.
At times, my wife will email "Susan" and ask if she wants to come over.
At that time, she enjoys helping out with chores and even make the wife lunch with all the trimmings. She loves to put on an apron and help!
It just feels better to be dressed up while doing housework.
It just doesn't matter what you are doing, it's just nicer to do things while dressed.

immike
11-21-2007, 05:32 AM
I like to go over to my mothers house,where I have a key&go in her closet&find her
fetish French Maid outfit&put it on with black stockings&heels&dust the house

donna anne
11-24-2007, 01:01 PM
My Wife Leaves Me Chores To Do When She Gets Out Of The House For Me To Dress. She Jokes That She's Going To Get Me A Maids Outfit Since I Love Cleaning And Doing Laundry While Dressed.

cdsteph
11-24-2007, 01:45 PM
I enjoy doing household chores while dressed and tend to do a more thorough job of it.
I suppose the sensation of being a woman while doing 'women's work is a fallback to a stereotype that I normally avoid ( I feel both partners should share the housework) but despite awareness of the stereotype, I still prefer to dress while dusting, cleaning and such.

you won't find me under the jeep or rebuilding that damned old compressor in heels, but I'd love to go fishing dressed......

XdressingSlave
11-24-2007, 01:52 PM
As my wife got for me, do not forget to get some pink latex gloves to do your housework! :D