PDA

View Full Version : More of a TS than CD

RobynGirl
11-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Hi everyone,
It seems to me that I am becoming more and more interested in having a sex change operation than just dressing. I am beginning to find myself thinking more like a woman as far as being with a man. I am constantly checking out other women's clothes and make up as far as attracting men. And if I happen to see a picture of a hot nude man I get weak in the knees imagining myself making love to him as only a woman can. Does anyone else feel this way? Thanks,
Robyn:happy:

Niya W
11-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Well for me when I first started out I would say i'm just a CD. But some how six weeks later I found my self doing stuff like beeing dressed 3 days in arow. GOing out five nights a weekAter the first month the buzz and hype of dressing wore off. It ws more about this me. I realised Niya has always been there. My fem side has always been doment. No matter how much i tried to hide it it would come out. THen I just said the hell with it. What am I hiding and why.

QUick TS joke :) whats the diff betweens a CD and a TS. ABout five years.

Hold on I'll get my coat :)

LoriFlores
11-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Me too. I'm definately TS. Your not alone! :)

tinastone
11-11-2007, 02:17 PM
I totally relate to everything you are saying, girl! The only way I can imagine sex is with a man as a woman. I don't even have an interest in gay sex or more specifically using my penis in for sex. When I look at a good looking man my imagination and fantasies only involve me with boobs and a vagina. Everyday the urges get stronger and stronger.
Tina

carie
11-11-2007, 02:20 PM
i know how u feel .... i did think about those stuff a few months ago (still am but less than last time) .. i was around Malaysia/Thailand border and saw some ts and i almost got a boob job at thailand.. :p .. i still wanted to . but financial dont allowed it now ..

Sharon
11-11-2007, 04:43 PM
It's impossible for me to say one way or the other, but it is possible that you are confusing sexuality with gender. Being attracted to men has nothing to do with being a transsexual.