PDA

View Full Version : Some Advice?

PinkDressLover
04-04-2005, 09:46 AM
I have a tiny dilema...

Since I was thinking about asking my girlfriend to marry me I told her about my love of Pink and Dress...and well...Pink Dresses. At the time she said she loved it, and said i could wear anything of hers I wanted to, and even encouraged it but lately I have been getting the, "can't be in this kind of relationship" stuff when the subject came up last week, and before that maybe a month..month and a half ago she told me I had to get my own clothes, like I can walk into a store anytime day or night and walk out with armfuls of pretty things...but she also told me she was totally accepting of it and loved me.

What do you all think?

angel
04-04-2005, 09:51 AM
hi there i love my pink outfits too

Danielle1960
04-04-2005, 09:54 AM
I would recomend ironing out the noticeable difference before putting on the commitment. It would be an aweful thing to drag into a marriage if she can't handle it.

Danielle
P.S. Even us girls are strong.

Richelle
04-04-2005, 10:38 AM
My advice is to go slowly. My wife knew in advance of our wedding about my cross-dressing. She said she loved me and that it did not matter. However, even after 20+ years it does matter. It is the 8000 pound gorilla that effects all areas of our marriage.

I am not saying do not marry her, just take your time and try and work out both hers and your true feelings about cross-dressing and how it will fit into your relationship.

Wishing you the best.

Richelle

DonnaT
04-04-2005, 11:08 AM
All I see, so far, is that she doesn't want your wearing her clothes. So get your own. Ask her to help. Enjoy the shopping together. Make sure to get her something too.

If you already wear her things, then you should know your sizes. Thus, it should be relatively easy to walk in an buy something off the rack.

nancyny04
04-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Dearest PinkDressLover,

I agree with Donna's second post, and would recommend buying clothing over the internet since you know your size and you've been wearing her clothes, so you also should know which material you like. Good luck.